ISIS calls Anonymous "Idiots" and issues 5 lame tips for its members to avoid getting hacked

JerkyMcDilerino

Source: http://thehackernews.com/2015/11/isis-anonymous-hacking.html

ISIS issues 5 Lame Advice to Avoid Getting Hacked

isis-telegram-channels.png

On a separate Telegram Channel, Khilafah News, ISIS sent out a message to its supporters and followers that go on to provide instructions on how to prevent getting hacked by Anonymous.

These guidelines read:

• Don't open any links unless sure of the source.
  • Change Internet Protocol addresses "constantly."
  • Do not talk to people you do not know on Telegram.
  • Do not talk to people on Twitter direct messaging.
  • Do not make the same email as your username on Twitter.
This ISIS message was then forwarded around to various other ISIS-affiliated Telegram channels to spread awareness among its members.

Now, The Islamic State militant group (ISIS) has released a statement, responding to Anonymous’s declaration of total war. They (ISIS) called Anonymous – IDIOTS,… and issued some anti-hacking tips to pro-ISIS supporters to protect against cyber attacks.

The message from ISIS to Anonymous came through one of the ISIS-affiliated official channels, dubbed ELITE SECTION of IS, on the messaging app Telegram.

ISIS calls Anonymous idiots, well i don't think it idiot at all when we try to get our vengeance on you of killing over 125 - 135 peoples in Paris. Also, i believe ISIS next attack will be in North America around the schools because it a common place for students and adults gathering up around on a big building, so that would be not bad for one person to say "bye bye" then pull the string to trigger the bomb explosion. If this true, then what do you guys think schools should do to prevent this from happening? Anyway, i hope Soviet Union still alive today so they can resume their attack on ISIS because base on Cold war history ISIS suppose to be in Soviet Union aka Russia hands by now. But due to some major issues on their country they have to retreat. 

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓███████▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░▓██████▓▓▓▓▓██████▓░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓████░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██▒░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓░░░░░░ ░░░░▒██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░ ░░░░██░░░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓███▓░░█▓░░░░ ░░░██░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▓███████▓░█▒░░░ ░░██░▒███████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░▒██████████▓▓█░░░ ░░█░▒██████████▓░░░░░░░▒██████▓▒▒▓██░██░░ ░██░██░░░░░▓▓▓███▒░░░░░█████░░░░░░░██░█░░ ░█░██░░░░░░░░▓▓██▓░░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░░░▓░██░ ▒█░▓░░░░░░░░░░▓██░░░░░░█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█░ ▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░█▓░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░▒░░█░ █▓░░░░░░░▓███▓▓░░▒█░░░█░░░▒██▓▓▓█░░░░▓░█░ █▒▒░░░░░█▓░▒▒▒▓█▓░▒▒░░▓░░█▓▓▓██▓▓█░░░▓░█▒ █░▒▒░░░█▓▓████▓░█▒░▒░░▓░█▓███████▓▓░░█░█▓ █░░▓░░▒█████████▓█░▒░░▒░█▓███████▒███░░█▓ █░░█▒▓█▓█████▓▓▓█░░▒░░▒░░█▓▒▒▒░░░▒███░░▓█ █░░▒███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▒░░▒░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▒██░░█ █▒░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓░█ █▓░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░█ █▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░█ ▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▒█░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░▓░█ ▓█░░░░░░░░░░▓██▒░▓░░░░░░░█░▓▓██░░░░░░░█░█ ▒█░▒░░░░░░▓██░░█░██▓░░░░███▓░░██▓░░░░█▓░█ ░█░░█░░░▓██▓░░░▒▓▒███▓▓██░▒░░░░░██▓▓█▓░░█ ░█░░░█████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░████░▓░█ ░█▒░░░▓███▒░░░░░░████▒▓███▒░░░░░▓███░░▓░█ ░█▓░░░▓▒███▒░▒▓█████▒░░█████████████░▒▓██ ░██░░░░▓░██████████▒░░░░█████████▒█░░▓█▓█ ░▓█░░░░░▓░██████████████████████▒▓█░░█░▒█ ░▒█░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█░░██░█▓ ░░█░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░▒█░░█▓ ░░█▓░▒░░░░█████████▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓█░░█▒░░█░ ░░▓█░▒▓░░░▒█░░▒▒▓▓▓██████▒░░░░░█░░█▓░░▒█░ ░░░█░░▓█░░░▓▓░░░░░░░▓███▒░░░░░▓▓░▒█░░░██░ ░░░██░░██░░░█▒░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█░░█░░░░█▒░ ░░░░█▓░░██░░░█▒░░░░░▓███▒░░░░█▒░█▒░░░██░░ ░░░░▒█▒░░██░░░█░░░░░████▓░░░▒▓░▓▓░░░▓█░░░ ░░░░░▓█▓░░▓▓░░░█░░░░█████░░░░░░▓░░░▓█▒░░░ ░░░░░░▓██░░▒░░░░▓░░░▓███▓░░░░░▓░░░▓█▓░░░░ ░░░░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░░░▒███▓░░░░▒░░░██▓░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███▒░░░░░░░██▒░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░▒██▓░░░░░░░███░░░░░░▓██░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██▓░░░░░▓██░░░░░██▓░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▒░░░░█▒░░▒███░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▓▓█▓████░░░░░░░░░░░░░

*Gets Demporus to dox them*

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz

Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB @ 1903 MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X @ 1100 / 7030 MHz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D with the Ghetto LED 5000 lighting kit
Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Display: Dell P2415Q
Cooling: Corsair H100i
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB (Cherry MX Reds)
Mouse: Sharkk MMO Pro

Spoiler
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2
G.Skill Value 8 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master N200
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Insignia 300W
Windows 7 Enterprise

Spoiler
Intel Core i3 3240
Asus P8Z77-V LX
4790K stock cooler with Cooler Master HTK-002 thermal paste
Corsair XMS3 4 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master HAF 912
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Thermaltake TR2 430W
Windows 10 Pro

What about the million people killed by the western governments?

Magical Pineapples

Anonymous = Idiots according to the IS.

Idiots according the the IS: People they are scared the shit of because they just got 5,000 members locations.

I dont think "tips" (more or less common sense) will protect them from people who can more than likely surpass it...

This is like a 13 year old's guide on how not to get DDoS'd over Skype lmao...

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

i believe ISIS next attack will be in North America around the schools because it a common place for students and adults gathering up around on a big building, so that would be not bad for one person to say "bye bye" then pull the string to trigger the bomb explosion. If this true, then what do you guys think schools should do prevent this from happening?

You just completely made this up... 

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

How so? I forgot to insert the source link. 

The part I quoted is made up, not the ISIS calling Anonymous names and their tips to avoid them.

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

Looks like they are scared.

Make another thread about that if it is what you wish to discuss.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Anonymous smackdown incoming

Im waiting on it lmfaoo

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

schools.......a common place for students and adults gathering up around

you dont say?....what madness is this?

Rest assured the people the Western governements killed wouldn't let you live through the night if they found you.  You must be one of those Paris welcomers.

i7 6700k // H110i GTX, 4xNoctua 140mm Industrial 3k // Asus Z170 Pro Gaming // 8GB 2400mhz // MSI GTX 970 // Enthoo Pro M

Was this ISIS who wrote this? Or an illiterate 12-year-old who just figured out how to use the Twitters?

What's the difference, besides the beards and the insanity

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

What's the difference, besides the beard and the insanity

The guns? And the horrifying desire to pillage and destroy anyone who disagrees with them?

and the guns, of course.

Rest assured the people the Western governements killed wouldn't let you live through the night if they found you.  You must be one of those Paris welcomers.

Just saying the fact people getting all hyped about all the death in Paris... hundreds of people are killed by the western power bombing raids. I am not going to fight, Media dosent show both side of the story

Magical Pineapples

Fairly sure that ISIS underestimates Anonymous.

That's kinda sad.

Means that Anonymous is going to perform even more disappointingly now.

Having a virtual internet war is basically pointless it's just equal to a well established publicity stunt, like seriously , this isn't WWE shit when both parties know why they step into the ring & the media is the refferee to this all.. in truth we're just the audience sadly, some cheer some don't , some control things from the backstage :/

Details separate people.

The guns? And the horrifying desire to pillage and destroy anyone who disagrees with them?

and the guns, of course.

The guns sure, the pillage and destroy part could be lumped in as insanity, but don't worry they will all be dead soon hopefully (if the russians keep bombing syria)  :D

Is it sad that I think the Russian's plan is better than ours

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Telegram? Are they communicating by actual telegram? or by that newspaper nobody reads?

Come on are you serious OP? You honestly think there going to tell the world how they protect themselves? LOL I swear i read or watched a doco where they actually recruited some pretty talented "hackers" to help them out, i assure you they are not this dumb!