ISIS calls Anonymous "Idiots" and issues 5 lame tips for its members to avoid getting hacked

JerkyMcDilerino

Just saying the fact people getting all hyped about all the death in Paris... hundreds of people are killed by the western power bombing raids. I am not going to fight, Media dosent show both side of the story

Excuse me?  The other side of the story is praise Allah and kill the infidels.  The other side is Islam.. If you didn't know shit about Islam I could see you caring about both sides.  Explain what the French did to deserve the Paris deaths?  other than let these animalistic scum into their country for a chance at a better life.  Life isn't what matters to those people. 

i7 6700k // H110i GTX, 4xNoctua 140mm Industrial 3k // Asus Z170 Pro Gaming // 8GB 2400mhz // MSI GTX 970 // Enthoo Pro M

The guns sure, the pillage and destroy part could be lumped in as insanity, but don't worry they will all be dead soon hopefully (if the russians keep bombing syria)  :D

Is it sad that I think the Russians plan is better than ours

While Obama detachedly proclaims that we "have the situation under control", Putin is just heading in with his KGB badassery and knocking the shit out of them.

Sad to say, but I think I'm with Putin on this one.

Putin on the Blitz.

What about the million people killed by the western governments?

ISIS good America bad right guys? Right? 

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Sadly, because anonymous is so polite, we'll never see a twitter war between ISIS and Anonymous.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

ISIS good America bad right guys? Right? 

The romans were the americans of their time my friend, so you betray the legion  :P

Sadly, because anonymous is so polite, we'll never see a twitter war between ISIS and Anonymous.

Thats because no more Lulz sect

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Excuse me?  The other side of the story is praise Allah and kill the infidels.  The other side is Islam.. If you didn't know shit about Islam I could see you caring about both sides.  Explain what the French did to deserve the Paris deaths?  other than let these animalistic scum into their country for a chance at a better life.  Life isn't what matters to those people. 

That's like saying all Germans under Hitler were automatically Fascist Nazis. Or that all Christians are evil because the Westboro Baptist Church is a thing. Doesn't work that way. Islam isn't inherently evil. It's just that the people of that faith who are inherently evil are inherently very very VERY evil indeed. And they have guns. And a religiously-motivated hatred of anyone who isn't them.

The problem I have with the innocent muslims in all this is that they haven't done anything to defend themselves or push back. Instead they fled en masse. Stand and fight, I say. 

Edit: Except the Kurds. They're awesome.

*Gets Demporus to dox them*

what happened to him? He hasn't tweeted since Oct 1... it was really abrupt too, speaking he tweeted all the time

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

what happened to him? He hasn't tweeted since Oct 1... it was really abrupt too, speaking he tweeted all the time

I don't know. Rumors say he was arrested by the FBI, but again idk.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz

Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB @ 1903 MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X @ 1100 / 7030 MHz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D with the Ghetto LED 5000 lighting kit
Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Display: Dell P2415Q
Cooling: Corsair H100i
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB (Cherry MX Reds)
Mouse: Sharkk MMO Pro

Spoiler
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2
G.Skill Value 8 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master N200
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Insignia 300W
Windows 7 Enterprise

Spoiler
Intel Core i3 3240
Asus P8Z77-V LX
4790K stock cooler with Cooler Master HTK-002 thermal paste
Corsair XMS3 4 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master HAF 912
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Thermaltake TR2 430W
Windows 10 Pro

Telegram? Are they communicating by actual telegram? or by that newspaper nobody reads?

A secure messaging app by a Russian social network, VK.

You watch, in a couple of years, Paris will be a byword and a whisper, and pretty much the butt of every crude terrorist joke in every newspaper comic strip. Just like 9/11.

Apathy!!!!

What about the million people killed by the western governments?

Don't bother arguing with people on here they only listen to the mainstream bs media that never tells them how hundreds of innocent people die everyday in countries over in the middle east because of this is so called war, Just let them live in there imaginary bubble where the only countries that matter are the 1st world ones.

Anonymous = Idiots according to the IS.

Idiots according the the IS: People they are scared the shit of because they just got 5,000 members locations.

Did they?  Maybe it will get "leaked" to the people in charge of bombing ISIS... somehow...  :rolleyes:

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

What about the bombing raids? which kills millions of people... 

Magical Pineapples

Just saying the fact people getting all hyped about all the death in Paris... hundreds of people are killed by the western power bombing raids. I am not going to fight, Media dosent show both side of the story

The other side? Of what? ISIL's story? Their story is raping little girls, beheading little boys and grown men, selling women to the highest bidding, and other horrible things. Unless you mean causalities of American and attacks, then you are wrong; they do show that. The U.S and Israel gets the full brunt of "evil camera" time. It sucks and I would definitely stand behind stopping drone attacks etc because of the loss of innocent life, but we're in a lose-lose situation. If we don't do anything, ISIL will claim even more territory and even more people will die than those dying now, on both sides.

So I'm curious...what would you suggest other countries do to thwart or slow down ISIL?  

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

These animals took advantage of an opportunity given to help them.  It shows what they are.  Animals.

i7 6700k // H110i GTX, 4xNoctua 140mm Industrial 3k // Asus Z170 Pro Gaming // 8GB 2400mhz // MSI GTX 970 // Enthoo Pro M

"...the Islamic state (idiots)..." - I read that as IS calling themselves idiots...

Same here. And I prefer to read it that way. Picking a fight with the entire world is essentially the act of idiots.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

The other side? Of what? ISIL's story? Their story is raping little girls, beheading little boys and grown men, selling women to the highest bidding, and other horrible things. Unless you mean causalities of American and attacks, then you are wrong; they do show that. The U.S and Israel gets the full brunt of "evil camera" time. It sucks and I would definitely stand behind stopping drone attacks etc because of the loss of innocent life, but we're in a lose-lose situation. If we don't do anything, ISIL will claim even more territory and even more people will die than those dying now, on both sides.

So I'm curious...what would you suggest other countries do to thwart or slow down ISIL?  

Hate breeds hate. You can't beat the hate out of someone. Peaceful solutions have a higher success rate of remaining permanent then hostile solutions. The Middle East has pretty much been a constant war zone for decades and not much has really been solved. 

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

The problem I have with the innocent muslims in all this is that they haven't done anything to defend themselves or push back. Instead they fled en masse. Stand and fight, I say. 

Rediculous.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Explain what the French did to deserve the Paris deaths?  other than let these animalistic scum into their country for a chance at a better life.  Life isn't what matters to those people. 

Maybe you should know that almost all the perpetrators in the Paris attack were born in europe.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Hate breeds hate. You can't beat the hate out of someone. Peaceful solutions have a higher success rate of remaining permanent then hostile solutions. The Middle East has pretty much been a constant war zone for decades and not much has really been solved. 

Show me where peaceful solutions have helped anything in the middle east, especially when one side isn't a country but a radical terrorist group that kills indiscriminately.

You need to step back into reality. We don't live in a world where we can sit down at a table with a group of scum like ISIL and talk out peace.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Was this ISIS who wrote this? Or an illiterate 12-year-old who just figured out how to use the Twitters?

I don't know man, I think kids are growing up less and less intelligent. 

Back when I was in a Elementary/Middle school split I looked at the 4th graders per say and always remembered my class being way smarter and mature than this new batch of them. They did things that you would expect from 2nd grade, like constantly whine and cause trouble.

Also when trump finally sets his plans forward:

"nook iceis" 

That's not what ISIS is fighting for, they are fighting for their own fucked up belifes. They slaughter their own people who don't agree with them, same with many of the other extremist groups.

Do you think if they were fighting for the deaths of innocent muslim lives that they would be killing tens of thousands themselves?