ISIS calls Anonymous "Idiots" and issues 5 lame tips for its members to avoid getting hacked

JerkyMcDilerino

Name calling? 
That's rude ISIS, didn't your mother teach you manners?

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

Hate breeds hate. You can't beat the hate out of someone. Peaceful solutions have a higher success rate of remaining permanent then hostile solutions. The Middle East has pretty much been a constant war zone for decades and not much has really been solved.

I guess Hitler would've stepped down if we asked him pretty please! Every situation is different, some can be handled peacefully, but ISIS is one of those which cannot. They are out to kill and they will not stop until they are removed from society.

If anonymous can hack the US government that probably have some of the best security and then release that info, I'm pretty sure that rag tag ISIS will be taking down by them.....

Systems built (personal) | 1. Bad Wolf (Has passed on to PC Heaven): https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/zX9WGX |  2. Red Husky: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/Mwhypg

Systems built (for commission) | 1. Red Fox: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/W4LD4D | 2. Not Namedhttp://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/TMhqqs 3. Bad Wolf 2.0: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/7p8Ycf upgraded Bad Wolf to an I3-7100 for my friend as a gift|

Show me where peaceful solutions have helped anything in the middle east, especially when one side isn't a country but a radical terrorist group that kills indiscriminately.

You need to step back into reality. We don't live in a world where we can sit down at a table with a group of scum like ISIL and talk out peace.

I never said where they worked. I'm also not saying completely abandon military presence. I'm pointing out that that part of the world has been consumed by war for decades and is where the terrorist groups originate from. Obviously our current methods are not effective. Peaceful regions don't lead to these kinds of problems, even if they are religious.

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

-sinp-

The problem I have with the innocent muslims in all this is that they haven't done anything to defend themselves or push back. Instead they fled en masse. Stand and fight, I say. 

I do not feel that's fair to say. I have to ask you about the Kurdish people, they have taken a stand. 

Systems built (personal) | 1. Bad Wolf (Has passed on to PC Heaven): https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/zX9WGX |  2. Red Husky: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/Mwhypg

Systems built (for commission) | 1. Red Fox: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/W4LD4D | 2. Not Namedhttp://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/TMhqqs 3. Bad Wolf 2.0: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/7p8Ycf upgraded Bad Wolf to an I3-7100 for my friend as a gift|

I never said where they worked. I'm also not saying completely abandon military presence. I'm pointing out that that part of the world has been consumed by war for decades and is where the terrorist groups originate from. Obviously our current methods are not effective. Peaceful regions don't lead to these kinds of problems, even if they are religious.

I know you never said where they worked. You claimed peaceful solutions have a higher success rate and I want to know what makes you say it, especially in relation to a terrorist group like ISIL. 

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I guess Hitler would've stepped down if we asked him pretty please! Every situation is different, some can be handled peacefully, but ISIS is one of those which cannot. They are out to kill and they will not stop until they are removed from society.

The Middle East has been in turmoil for decades. It's constantly being occupied by other countries. We keep fighting, saying we are helping yet the situation really hasn't changed much.

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

What about the million people killed by the western governments?

Or the millions killed by the Soviet Union and the tens of millions killed by China?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I know you never said where they worked. You claimed peaceful solutions have a higher success rate and I want to know what makes you say it, especially in relation to a terrorist group like ISIL.

I will share the data, it will just take some time to get it.

laptop

I will share the data, it will just take some time to get it.

Okay then. I'm looking forward to seeing a situation like ISIL being handled peacefully.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

They're dead so this wouldn't seem to help.

Or the millions killed by the Soviet Union and the tens of millions killed by China?

Pretty sure USSR was like 20 mil +

China is well, China. No one actually knows because it's so many.

And those were by their own government too.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

The Middle East has been in turmoil for decades. It's constantly being occupied by other countries. We keep fighting, saying we are helping yet the situation really hasn't changed much.

Nothing has changed because we have never successfully removed the issue, it's like a rats nest. There is always somebody with their own ideologies and force it upon others. All they need is for others to follow and you have an army, and in this case an army that is more than willing to die for their beliefs.

ISIS came from their own issues, they formed and many of the initial members came from the FSA who were fighting the Assad regime. Sure, the weapons that were given to the FSA to fight Assad were funded by the CIA (apparently), and these weapons are now being used by ISIS. We can't take that funding back now as it's too late.

However without our current intervention they would continue to get stronger. They are selling oil for funding, and sourcing their own weapons and ammunition now.

They have to be stopped with fire as they sure as hell aren't going to back down peacefully now.

Also, they are now extremely weak. If we stopped now it would give them more time to rebuild and recruit.

The peace that we need to be doing however is with other Muslims, showing them that we understand that they aren't part of the problem. We don't need people going and blaming them, yelling at them and physically abusing them; but Peace + Terrorists do not go together.

Nothing has changed because we have never successfully removed the issue, it's like a rats nest. There is always somebody with their own ideologies and force it upon others. All they need is for others to follow and you have an army, and in this case an army that is more than willing to die for their beliefs.

ISIS came from their own issues, they formed and many of the initial members came from the FSA who were fighting the Assad regime. Sure, the weapons that were given to the FSA to fight Assad were funded by the CIA (apparently), and these weapons are now being used by ISIS. We can't take that funding back now as it's too late.

However without our current intervetion they would continue to get stronger. They are selling oil for funding, and sourcing their own weapons and ammunition now.

They have to be stopped with fire as they sure as hell aren't going to back down peacefully now.

Also, they are now extremely weak. If we stopped now it would give them more time to rebuild and recruit.

The peace that we need to be doing however is with other Muslims, showing them that we understand that they aren't part of the problem. We don't need people going and blaming them, yelling at them and physically abusing them; but Peace + Terrorists do not go together.

There are many factor to situation.

But as said, some people just always want to force their ideologies on others.

Radical Islam is part of those people groups.

Not all, but Radical.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

#rubbish lol

They clearly don't seem very bright

Well, we are talking about people who want to blow up innocent people so clearly they have some serious retardation to begin with.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

These animals took advantage of an opportunity given to help them.  It shows what they are.  Animals.

So you calling the people in Syria animals? if the whole the Muslim went to war we all fucked. Your the animal for judging people based on their beliefs. I am just saying our society is fucked. You shouldn;'t listen to what media said to be fact and the gospel.

Here is video: 

https://www.facebook.com/theprojecttv/videos/10153243154568441/

Magical Pineapples

Security 101: DON'T GIVE ANONYMOUS A REASON TO HACK YOU, regardless of who you are.

#ripISIS

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

This is all irrelevant now that Putin decided to join the upcoming war

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Thread about hacking -> turns into million people killed by western governments?

Reunion about solving world hunger

Bob: I have 3 proposals that would solve world hunger.

You: I ate my own poop.

Rest of the group:

You're basically living in paranoia and fear - in a world where you can't trust anyone. Why anyone would take part in ISIS is beyond me, but, like always, I am in no place to judge.

We dont take care of our mentally ill patients, that's why.

Just saying the fact people getting all hyped about all the death in Paris... hundreds of people are killed by the western power bombing raids. I am not going to fight, Media dosent show both side of the story

Nothing justifies murder, doesnt matter if it's the government or some fucktard who blows himself up.

Except when a mofo in the wasteland steals your nuka-colla, then you blow his knees off and you bathe in the blood.

Strange that Daesh is getting all the attention meanwhile Boko Haram has just killed 30 people and injured over 70 in nigeria. Ps. they're way ahead of Daesh for fatalities with over 70,000 recorded so far and over 1 million people left homeless. Just saying western journalism will only report on the flavour of the month.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

I feel like they're trying to play dumb so that people will be at rest and then that's when they'll strike

Given the amount of people ISIS has from all around the world, I won't be surprised if they start hacking too

The real question is if Anonymous actually poses a threat to ISIS

Decades? Thousands of years lol 

I wouldn't really say that

Yes, they have been in so many wars dating thousands of years ago, but they had an era of peace (1950-1960) there right before the Palestinian wars

Sources: 

Iraq: http://www.pixable.com/article/baghdad-iraq-was-a-very-very-different-city-in-the-1950s-video

Afghanistan: http://englishrussia.com/2011/07/21/the-afghanistan-of-the-50s-60s/

I wouldn't really say that

Yes, they have been in so many wars dating thousands of years ago, but they had an era of peace (1950-1960) there right before the Palestinian wars

Where'd that come from i said let them be hacked :P