ISIS calls Anonymous "Idiots" and issues 5 lame tips for its members to avoid getting hacked

JerkyMcDilerino

Where'd that come from i said let them be hacked :P

Idk 

Your post changed twice for some reason

What about the million people killed by the western governments?

That's what we in america like to call democracy.

- snip-

Conspiracy theory time:

Before the attacks, NSA funding was due to run out at the end of this month. This includes warrantless surveillance powers they've had since 9/11.

@Trik'Stari: connect the dots for us 

god damn. 

- snip-

? You can't even spell grammar properly.

Wow you don't get the joke.

Just saying the fact people getting all hyped about all the death in Paris... hundreds of people are killed by the western power bombing raids. I am not going to fight, Media dosent show both side of the story

One side of the story is that civilians are occasionally and tragically killed in western air strikes. The other is that ISIS enslaves women, decorates their captured cities with literal heads on pikes, trains children to kill as early as they can hold an AK, and executes civilians en masse for being the wrong kind of Muslim (or even the right kind of Muslim with a different ideology). If you're still somehow implying that there's some kind of elementary school equivalency there, ask a Yazidi, a Kurd, an Assyrian, or a Coptic christian what they think instead.

This thread seems to have taken a hard left turn lol.

I'm hardly the worlds biggest Anon supporter but I have a feeling they arent done with ISIS yet. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Yeah like this would stop anonymous from getting their info. 

I do not feel that's fair to say. I have to ask you about the Kurdish people, they have taken a stand. 

Exactly the Kurds stand and fight. They are one of the most effective fighting forces in the middle east. Meanwhile all these men are running to Europe. These men don't seem to want to protect their country so why would we trust them to protect ours. They have nothing left to lose just like the kurds but they choose to run.

If they stay they can help like this

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/08/kurds-rescue-yazidis-from-iraq-mountain-201489135227783157.html

I'm all for allowing safe passage to the elderly and children but it always seems to be young men capable of taking up arms but choosing not to.

To be honest Anon are doing the best they can targeting propaganda outlets for these people. Maybe hijack a few sites and replace them with moderate peaceful speech to enlighten any potential recruits they should not believe this terrorist speech.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

What a charade...

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

That suppose to be a joke?

If it wasn't, I laughed at it.

You know, he/she misspells grammar to make fun of the people who don't have proper grammar.

You know, he/she misspells grammar to make fun of the people who don't have proper grammar.

But he point to the person whose type the tips in the picture. Also, i don't think funny at all that you "accidently" misspell a certain words to make fun of people who don't have a proper grammar. But rather make yourself feels stupid.

But he point to the person whose type the tips in the picture. Also, i don't think funny at all that you "accidently" misspell a certain words to make fun of people who don't have a proper grammar. But rather make yourself feels stupid.

Or it makes other people be assholes.

Either way, it made me chuckle.

They clearly don't seem very bright

They kill people just because their victims aren't hardcore fans of their favourite fairytale.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

The romans were the americans of their time my friend, so you betray the legion  :P

what...?

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

what...?

Your too young to understand

Magical Pineapples

Actually. They aren't idiots, and issued very valid ways to avoid being ddos'ed

Not to say I support them...i don't, but these are people that know what they are doing.

Never underestimate the organizations.

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

Your too young to understand

Excuse you?

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Umm this thread . . . .

dHoshAJ.gif

Wow.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Lol. Still not as stupid as threatening DC. Fucking monkeys...

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Nothing has changed because we have never successfully removed the issue, it's like a rats nest. There is always somebody with their own ideologies and force it upon others. All they need is for others to follow and you have an army, and in this case an army that is more than willing to die for their beliefs.

ISIS came from their own issues, they formed and many of the initial members came from the FSA who were fighting the Assad regime. Sure, the weapons that were given to the FSA to fight Assad were funded by the CIA (apparently), and these weapons are now being used by ISIS. We can't take that funding back now as it's too late.

However without our current intervention they would continue to get stronger. They are selling oil for funding, and sourcing their own weapons and ammunition now.

They have to be stopped with fire as they sure as hell aren't going to back down peacefully now.

Also, they are now extremely weak. If we stopped now it would give them more time to rebuild and recruit.

The peace that we need to be doing however is with other Muslims, showing them that we understand that they aren't part of the problem. We don't need people going and blaming them, yelling at them and physically abusing them; but Peace + Terrorists do not go together.

It's a TED talk about how nonviolent resistance is proving to be more effective. I also have a document and a power point.

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

Okay then. I'm looking forward to seeing a situation like ISIL being handled peacefully.

It's a TED talk about how nonviolent resistance is proving to be more effective. I also have a document and a power point.

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

Umm this thread . . . .

dHoshAJ.gif

Wow.

Umm this thread . . . .

dHoshAJ.gif

Wow.

The driver in the picture scream "Alaah akbar!"

She never cited examples...she never talked about situations with something like ISIL either. I wanted examples. We're not talking about a government or a leading power, we're talking about a violent group that has no ties to governments (at least that we can see) and sees no connection to anyone other than those in their violent group. I want examples where someone sat down with a group like ISIL and talked them down.

And look, we all know peaceful demonstrations can work in certain situations, but it isn't ever going to be more successful than a "violent uprising", not in problematic countries like Iraq or Syria where the oppression chokes the life out of the country. You can't treat all situations the same, just because peaceful demonstrations or "struggles" (as she put it) worked in countries that are, unarguably, less violent doesn't mean it is ever going to work (or at least not within any foreseeable future) in countries like Syria—countries that are being torn apart not by a government, but a terrorist group that kills anyone who doesn't agree with them. So when against ISIL, Hitler or Stalin, "peaceful" it isn't going to work...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |