ISIS calls Anonymous "Idiots" and issues 5 lame tips for its members to avoid getting hacked

JerkyMcDilerino

snip

I know ISIS has no official ties but they get their recruits from countries. People who join terrorist groups are either being manipulated due to their own ignorance or they agree with the views of the group. Solve the ingrained issues of theses countries and ISIS starts losing support. We've tried going after them directly. It's so far not really doing anything. 

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

https://youtu.be/YJSehRlU34w

It's a TED talk about how nonviolent resistance is proving to be more effective. I also have a document and a power point.

I will watch the video after work, but my guess is that they talk about situations where it's possible to come to a peaceful end. Situations such as Suicide, Robbery w/ Hostages, ect.

What we're talking about here on this thread is a terrorist group. These people have the sole intention to destroy all infidels, and are brainwashed to do so even if it means their lives will be lost.

The driver in the picture scream "Alaah akbar!"

Flaming Death  ;)

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Honestly though this is not tech news....

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I know ISIS has no official ties but they get their recruits from countries. People who join terrorist groups are either being manipulated due to their own ignorance or they agree with the views of the group. Solve the ingrained issues of theses countries and ISIS starts losing support. We've tried going after them directly. It's so far not really doing anything. 

We haven't actually done all that we could in terms of violent options, and we have tried to peacefully change the country or people's views. You can't get rid of an ideology, or the sickness in people's heads.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Lame, sure, but there are a lot of people from the western world that could learn a thing or two.

We haven't actually done all that we could in terms of violent options, and we have tried to peacefully change the country or people's views. You can't get rid of an ideology, or the sickness in people's heads.

they hate the west so our solutions to beat them until they stop hating us?

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

they hate the west so our solutions to beat them until they stop hating us?

No, nothing is ever so simple, but we certainly won't be finding a solution in talking to them. It is naive.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

No, nothing is ever so simple, but we certainly won't be finding a solution in talking to them. It is naive.

Besides talking what else is there? WE should focus on the counties in the middle east and help them. The terrorists come from somewhere. They are not born hating the west, they either grow into that mentality or are manipulated through their ignorance. I also realize that that is no small task. I'm assuming you watch at least some of the TED talk. It shows that taking does have tangible efects.

laptop

Besides talking what else is there? WE should focus on the counties in the middle east and help them. The terrorists come from somewhere. They are not born hating the west, they either grow into that mentality or are manipulated through their ignorance. I also realize that that is no small task. I'm assuming you watch at least some of the TED talk. It shows that taking does have tangible efects.

I watched the entire thing. I never said we shouldn't help them, I said it is foolish to think we can sit down peacefully with a group like ISIL and convince them to stop. It is like expecting the Israel-Palestine conflict to end with either side will only accept a peaceful solution when the other gives itself up as a nation. It isn't going to happen.

Lel, since when do those monkeys know how to use computers, let alone the internet? I'm impressed.

~ Specs bellow ~

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit [UEFI]
CPU: Intel i7-5820k Haswell-E @ 4.5-4.7Ghz (1.366-1.431V) | CPU COOLER: Corsair H110 280mm AIO w/ 2x Noctua NF-A14 IPPC-2000 IP67 | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 32Gb (8x4Gb) DDR4 @ 2666mhz CL15 | MOBO: MSI X99S Gaming 7 ATX | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Gaming (flashed "X") @ 2138-2151Mhz (locked 1.093V) | PSU: Corsair HX850i 850W 80+ Platinum | SSD's: Samsung Pro 950 256Gb & Samsung Evo 850 500Gb | HDD: WD Black Series 6Tb + 3Tb | AUDIO: Realtek ALC1150 HD Audio | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 | MONITOR: LG 34UC79G 34" 2560x1080p @144hz & BenQ XL2411Z 24" 1080p @144hz | SPEAKERS: Logitech Z-5450 Digital 5.1 Speaker System | HEADSET: Sennheiser GSP 350 | KEYBOARD: Corsair Strafe MX Cherry Red | MOUSE: Razer Deathadder Chroma | UPS: PowerWalker VI 2000 LCD

Mac Pro 2,1 (flashed) OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan 64-bit (NAS, Plex, HTTP Server, Game Servers) [R.I.P]
CPUs: 2x Intel Xeon X5365 @ 3.3Ghz (FSB OC) | RAM: OWC 16Gb (8x2Gb) ECC-FB DDR2 @ 1333mhz | GPU: AMD HD5870 (flashed) | HDDs: WD Black Series 3Tb, 2x WD Black Series 1Tb, WD Blue 2Tb | UPS: Fortron EP1000

The driver in the picture scream "Alaah akbar!"

1) You're not funny

2) You're clearly uneducated on the subject. The saying is "Allahu Akbar"

Neither of us have been saying anything like destroying the middle-east as it is. We've been saying that ISIS and other terrorist groups should be destroyed.

Whos that?

He was the person who DDoSed the forum for a while, then I believe he breached the forum's security and took member's personal info.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz

Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB @ 1903 MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X @ 1100 / 7030 MHz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D with the Ghetto LED 5000 lighting kit
Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Display: Dell P2415Q
Cooling: Corsair H100i
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB (Cherry MX Reds)
Mouse: Sharkk MMO Pro

Spoiler
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2
G.Skill Value 8 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master N200
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Insignia 300W
Windows 7 Enterprise

Spoiler
Intel Core i3 3240
Asus P8Z77-V LX
4790K stock cooler with Cooler Master HTK-002 thermal paste
Corsair XMS3 4 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master HAF 912
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Thermaltake TR2 430W
Windows 10 Pro

Neither of us have been saying anything like destroying the middle-east as it is. We've been saying that ISIS and other terrorist groups should be destroyed.

Except how do you fight a countryless group? You need to fight them on the Earth somewhere and that place is going to suffer. Pretty much/all of the terrorist groups have originated in the Middle East. The Middle East has had wars raging for decades. There are plenty of countries that are piss poor and/or religious but they don't produce radical groups. The US killed Bin Ladin and nothing changed.

This is now in the realm of conspiracy theories but if the terrorist groups were finally wiped out and the Middle East stabilized what would we do with our militaries? You can't really justify a massive standing army as a defence force in todays age. You either need to shrink your army and therefore its budget (which will mean lost profit for the companies who supply the army) or you need to find a new enemy to fight to justify your army. Who would we fight if the terrorists were vanquished? War is profitable for people and can give politicians power to pass laws to further increase their power. Just look at France and the US already talking about how encryption is hurting them and they need back doors.

laptop

Except how do you fight a countryless group? You need to fight them on the Earth somewhere and that place is going to suffer. Pretty much/all of the terrorist groups have originated in the Middle East. The Middle East has had wars raging for decades. There are plenty of countries that are piss poor and/or religious but they don't produce radical groups. The US killed Bin Ladin and nothing changed.

This is now in the realm of conspiracy theories but if the terrorist groups were finally wiped out and the Middle East stabilized what would we do with our militaries? You can't really justify a massive standing army as a defence force in todays age. You either need to shrink your army and therefore its budget (which will mean lost profit for the companies who supply the army) or you need to find a new enemy to fight to justify your army. Who would we fight if the terrorists were vanquished? War is profitable for people and can give politicians power to pass laws to further increase their power. Just look at France and the US already talking about how encryption is hurting them and they need back doors.

Killing Bin Laden didn't stop anything because both, he wasn't the only influencial voice in the region; second he had no affiliation with ISIS. Of course killing off ISIS won't stop terrorism, but it will remove ISIS.

You say that they have no country, but they are based in Syria. Of course they have recruited hundreds outside of Syria, but the majority that were recruited went to Syria to fight. Since they have been recruiting online now we have a global issue that will last for decades.

Even if we wiped out ISIS, I'm not saying that it would solve everything. I just simply don't understand how you can justify a peaceful solution? What is that solution? How do you stop somebody who has no morals? No care in the world for your life, and who has been brainwashed for the sole purpose to kill you. That's all they want now, and they have been successfully demonstrating it.

1) You're not funny

2) You're clearly uneducated on the subject. The saying is "Allahu Akbar"

1) I'm not funny is your own problem, not every one else problem. 

2) Do i have need educate to know that suicide stuffs? No. So it doesn't matter if it alaah akbar or allahu akbar.

snip

I am not saying talk to the terrorist as I agree that they are too far gone. Deal with the problems in the country that they come from and prevent new terrorists being recruited. These people are humans too with the same wants and needs when they are born. They don't innately hate the west, they grow into that hate. 

laptop

1) I'm not funny is your own problem, not every one else problem. 

2) Do i have need educate to know that suicide stuffs? No. So it doesn't matter if it alaah akbar or allahu akbar.

1) Making fun out of religious extremism is not in the slightest way humorous.

2) If you're going to be a twat, at least be correct about it. And the way you phrased that made you sound quite islamophobic.

1) Making fun out of religious extremism is not in the slightest way humorous.

2) If you're going to be a twat, at least be correct about it. And the way you phrased that made you sound quite islamophobic.

1) I'm not making fun out of religious, but just stating the fact.

2) I'm not the only one that hate them and not the only one that is on this boat alone.

Anyway i'm out, i just don't want to deal with this argument and furious people. 

Well I hope Anonymous takes their time with them and trolls them to insanity.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*