iPad Surface Pro

GoodBytes

I'd rather just have a 980ti and play nothing but Counter-Strike at 720p and watch my eff pee ess go off teh charts.

720p? 

I run 800x600 because I am a pro gamer who doesn't have time for this HD malarky. 

OT: This product makes sense for perhaps 0.5% of the tablet market. So expect it to constitute a bulk of the iPad sales because normal people will just buy the damn thing anyways. 

You're all over the place with what you care about, mate.

Welcome to the Internet, where any typical user can have widely varied tastes, such as:

I like My Little Pony

I like Metallica

I don't care about Lego

I like writing

I hate reading

Welcome to the Internet, where any typical user can have widely varied tastes, such as:

I like My Little Pony

I like Metallica

I don't care about Lego

I like writing

I hate reading

You've completely misread my post.

But since you have to say that you like my little pony, I now have a lower opinion of you even though I didn't have one of you to begin with.

You've completely misread my post.

But since you have to say that you like my little pony, I now have a lower opinion of you even though I didn't have one of you to begin with.

Those aren't my likes.  That is an example of how users on the Internet have a wide range of "things to care about", as you originally wrote. :)

Those aren't my likes.  That is an example of how users on the Internet have a wide range of "things to care about", as you originally wrote. :)

Again, you've misread my post.

By all over the place, what he says is contradicting stuff he's previously said. It's not about him having a wide range of things that he cares about.

Apple really are a fantastic company, they just released the Surface iPad Pro!

sddefaulta8df1.jpg

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

I just got myself one Ipad Pro guys

IMG_20140607_143217.jpg

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I just got myself one Ipad Pro guys

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/3kbw45/ive_had_an_ipad_pro_for_over_a_year_now/x

unless that was you 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Apple really are a fantastic company, they just released the Surface iPad Pro!

-snip

This certainly couldn't be a ripoff. Because apple invented everything ever.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yea, Apple invented RETINA right?

retina.jpg

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

wow even the surface came with the pen thats absurd. APPLE STOP GIVING COMPANIES IDEAS !!

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

inb4 the inevitable #pencilgate because the way it charges is incredibly stupid and people will find ways to break it.

Yea, Apple invented RETINA right?

retina.jpg

It's true, humans did not have retinas until Apple invented it so we could see their Retina display technology.

Hmm, this or a Titan X.. 

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Here I thought the PCMR thing was a joke, not that people outside of it actually cared so much...

Anyways, nice to see he hasn't stopped trolling even after having posts nuked.

Some people just don't know when the joke stopped being funny and the crowd moved on to something else.

Surface Pro 4 and wait for Pascal :P

I thought the current circlejerk was anything running Linux and a AMD fire starter?

/s

I do agree on the SP4. Should be quite the upgrade and well worth having. My only hanging point is pen sensitivity. Would prefer to not have to carry my Wacom around just to get that kind of precision.

Why can't Apple just a product, let's say a smartphone with the same specs like everyone else, with their premium price of course.

I mean something like a Samsung S6 with the same specs only 100$ more expensive.

If you don't understand why then you need help.

(yes, I agree. I have Win10 on my SP2, and my SP2 is getting a pain to use. I might revert back to Win8.1.. I am not really using Windows 10 new features on it in any case. I don't know about you?)

SP2 and SP3 as in Surface Pro 2 & 3? It doesn't perform well with Windows 10? Like in what way?

SP2 and SP3 as in Surface Pro 2 & 3? It doesn't perform well with Windows 10? Like in what way?

Probably the constant bugs plaguing Windows 10.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

yeah, Microsoft is totally copying apple!

(Ape-L anyone?)

- snip-

Sorry, I have to...

<snip>

*sigh

I just don't understand why people quote a dead man who can't defend himself

You do realize he was talking about phone rather than a tablet (3.5" vs 13"). Its true in the case of iPhones where you'll definitely lose it if you're not careful carrying it around, not the same thing with iPad

Here I thought the PCMR thing was a joke, not that people outside of it actually cared so much...

Anyways, nice to see he hasn't stopped trolling even after having posts nuked.

Some people just don't know when the joke stopped being funny and the crowd moved on to something else.

PCMR isn't a joke it's one of the friendliest communities, can't say that about you, can we ;) ?

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU