Assassin's Creed Syndicate recommended system requirements will target 1080p 30 FPS on PC

Rohith_Kumar_Sp

That's a perfectly fine way to categorize recommended specs i think. People got to remember that something like 70+% of people use 1080p screens, they arent all like us with 4k and 1440p 144hz screens.

The question will be if the specs they recommend are stupidly high for the performance they say they will get you. If they are saying my 290x will only do 1080p30fps, then we are going to have an issue. Its different than if they say they recommend a 260 or something.

Basically people need to shut up until they actually release the specs they are talking about.

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

30 fps looks horrible. Everything stutters across the screen and you can't tell what's going on.

"Minimum". 30fps is a far cry from being horrible though. 29fps> is what gets you.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Don't sysreqs always do this? Even if they target 1080p 60fps it won't mean much to a lot of this forum who use 1440p, 4K, ultrawide, or Surround anyway.

System Requirements are vaguely interesting if you find it requiring a 4790k and a 980 just to run because that usually means its a shit port, but otherwise just turn the graphics down until it runs on whatever you have to your satisfaction.

inb4 "Recommended: Intel Core i7 or AMD FX-8350," implying equivalency.

Even an i5 would be alot better choice than 8350.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

ok, will you get back to me when they release their recommended specs and it's not low ? it never has been for over 2 years now, and it wont be this time around. 

Don't know where you got your specifications for that specific game, but here is me quoting you quoting the article:

Kovalev tells us that PC requirements are still being finalized, and said that there will be no locks on the game as far as framerate and resolution goes. 

Also, just because something hasn't change for long, doesn't mean it can't change.

If they don't lock it at 30 then it's good. Or at least don't give requirements for 30 like what you would expect for 60.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Don't know where you got your specifications for that specific game, but here is me quoting you quoting the article:

Also, just because something hasn't change for long, doesn't mean it can't change.

as i said, Quote me in 2 months, if i'm wrong, i'll eat my words,.. will be happily be ready to proven wrong, capiche  ? 

also when was the last time when the specs got down as we move forward ? idk what reality you are living in. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I recommend they stop releasing PC ports, specially uninspired, tired and awful fucking Assassin Creed games already. It's like shut the fuck up Ubi, by shut up I mean stop making games for PC.

-------

Current Rig

-------

First 2 games were enough for me. Won't play. Don't care.

I just hope that all this butthurt about Unity won't affect Syndicate graphics and performance.

It's Ubisoft tradition to require dual graphics card to run their games at 60fps.

"Minimum". 30fps is a far cry from being horrible though. 29fps> is what gets you.

Depends on a persons tolerance. Some people won't mind 30 fps while others absolutely hate it.

It's Ubisoft tradition to require dual graphics card to run their games at 60fps.

At low settings 720p.

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

And it's back,

Q3OjVSu.gif?noredirect

Do they just not know what "optimal" means?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

sys rec for ACU was 780, i had 780ti and played it on 45 FPS on MAX, i set everything to LOW and still only got 45 FPS.

ACU wasnt optimized at all for PC. I was getting 60 on a HD7990 but it was using some mid/low settings.

30 fps looks horrible. Everything stutters across the screen and you can't tell what's going on.

I like 60 fps or above when I can but let's not exagerate. 30 fps is still playable. As long as it doesnt have big fps dips.

The way I see this is the following Minimum: The game launches and you'll get 5 to 15 fps. It's absolutely terrible but you can play it.

recommended is anything between 15 and 45 fps.

Anything over is top of the line settings.

ACU wasnt optimized at all for PC. I was getting 60 on a HD7990 but it was using some mid/low settings.

and now they are still not optimizing it for PC as they clearly intend it to run like consoles with 30 FPS target. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Well Ubisoft can get fucked then, I will not be playing any game on PC at 1080i as that's exactly what my Xbox original manages-and its hardware is bloody ancient.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Hey people, don't fucking buy it this time.

This is the last time I will preorder. I mean it.

please don't...you can always buy it day 2, but just dont pre order it.

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

You've pre ordered games before? :blink: Why the hell do you have a pathological hatred for your own money?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

please don't...you can always buy it day 2, but just dont pre order it.

You've pre ordered games before? :blink: Why the hell do you have a pathological hatred for your own money?

I'm joking. I think the last game I pre-ordered was Mass Effect 3, unless you count early access games.

Ooooooo, the complete cinematic experience!

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.