The Most Pain You've Ever Endured.

Chugle

Let me be clear, THIS IS NOT THE ATTITUDE ONE SHOULD HAVE.

Dude when I get a migraine, I think i'm having a fucking stroke and I have a panic attack for the rest of the day. I hit my head on the ground and the doctor just says I'm worrying too much and I need to calm the fuck down.. Nobody can be as chill about this as you. Really hope this thread hasn't brought back bad memories or something. 

yeah his attitude is the greatest

Exactly

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

go say that to trik'stari

Someone posted in the lounge on the Tek Syndicate forums.

Welp, if you want I could start trying to list all the times my heart tried to give out.

I don't either. I completely and honestly don't. This is what I've been told from having several scans done to my brain by a couple professionals and they know more than me.

Uhh... walking was harder for the rest of that day?

.......Please tell me you are leaving your body to science when you die.

Seriously, from what little I know, you should absolutely not be alive. What is this I don't even....

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Uhh... you must not know me very well. ;)

i know you well enough to say you are w=one of the best people to happen to ltt

I'm not happy and go lucky, I am depressing and angry.

than why are you fine with all the problems you have, if i had all those problems i would be in my room wanting to be alone for the rest of my life

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I'm not happy and go lucky, I am depressing and angry.

Well you don't know when you're going to die so why don't enjoy every little seconds ? 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Well you don't know when you're going to die so why don't enjoy every little seconds ? 

yeah also just going to quote your sig

Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I might start to cry... this thread is filled with too much deep and death :(

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Dude when I get a migraine, I think i'm having a fucking stroke and I have a panic attack for the rest of the day. I hit my head on the ground and the doctor just says I'm worrying too much and I need to calm the fuck down.. Nobody can be as chill about this as you. Really hope this thread hasn't brought back bad memories or something. 

I've endured enough pain that I don't get worried about it, I pass it off. I had a heart attack in school, a legitimate heart attack. The most I did was have my mom pick me up, I didn't go to the hospital like a normal person. I do not care about my health because I have reasoned with myself that it's not worth the time to care about, because in the end I am going to die from something really stupid relating to it, be it heart attack or my brain fizzling out of existence and I drop on the spot. This is why I'm trying to say, I have anything BUT a good attitude about this. I do play it off but in reality it infuriated me past the point of caring. It doesn't bring back bad memories, don't worry. Just a perverse amusement about how fucked up I am.

Headaches however, oh lord fucking put a bullet in my sometimes. Those are the worst.

.......Please tell me you are leaving your body to science when you die.

Seriously, from what little I know, you should absolutely not be alive. What is this I don't even....

I intend to.

i know you well enough to say you are w=one of the best people to happen to ltt

than why are you fine with all the problems you have, if i had all those problems i would be in my room wanting to be alone for the rest of my life

See above.

Because that means enjoying people, and I don't enjoy people outside those few I talk to on the internet. Humans infuriate me beyond belief. Sometimes I would quite happily live out my days on a deserted island.

I've endured enough pain that I don't get worried about it, I pass it off. I had a heart attack in school, a legitimate heart attack. The most I did was have my mom pick me up, I didn't go to the hospital like a normal person. I do not care about my health because I have reasoned with myself that it's not worth the time to care about, because in the end I am going to die from something really stupid relating to it, be it heart attack or my brain fizzling out of existence and I drop on the spot. This is why I'm trying to say, I have anything BUT a good attitude about this. I do play it off but in reality it infuriated me past the point of caring. It doesn't bring back bad memories, don't worry. Just a perverse amusement about how fucked up I am.

All I can say is that you're an amazing person (at least on the forums), Is there anything doctors can do? (that you're aware of?)

Headaches however, oh lord fucking put a bullet in my sometimes. Those are the worst.

I intend to.

See above.

Because that means enjoying people, and I don't enjoy people outside those few I talk to on the internet. Humans infuriate me beyond belief. Sometimes I would quite happily live out my days on a deserted island.

Please do.

Even more mind boggling (no pun intended) is that you can move, as that green circle includes the part of the brain that connects to the spinal column.

Seriously....what the fuck, are you a god? or perhaps a time lord..(If you are a timelord, please please please PLEASE take me into the future and leave me there. I hate this time period.)

got hit by a car, flew, then hit an 18 wheeler windshield that was going at least 30km/h, and then flew back onto the pavement

supermaaaan

are you crazzy id be dead i never would have survived that anyway

All I can say is that you're an amazing person (at least on the forums), Is there anything doctors can do? (that you're aware of?)

I am one of the biggest assholes ever to grace this forum, believe it or not.

Been to doctors on more than one occasion, all I get are head scratches, shrugs, and recommended drugs. Nothx.

Please do.

Even more mind boggling (no pun intended) is that you can move, as that green circle includes the part of the brain that connects to the spinal column.

Seriously....what the fuck, are you a god?

Welp, I know something got fucked up in there because movement has been a series problem for me for the past 12 or so years. I can't math so I dunno.

OH. I'm extremely allergic to aspirin. That's another reason I don't go to hospitals for my heart problems. Barely remembered that, haven't had a problem with it in so long because of this.

What the fuck is wrong with me... xD

OH. I'm extremely allergic to aspirin. That's another reason I don't go to hospitals for my heart problems. Barely remembered that, haven't had a problem with it in so long because of this.

Wait wat. What are the reactions

Wait wat. What are the reactions

Uh, throat closing, death. Those kinds of things.

Uh, throat closing, death. Those kinds of things.

O.o

I am one of the biggest assholes ever to grace this forum, believe it or not.

Been to doctors on more than one occasion, all I get are head scratches, shrugs, and recommended drugs. Nothx.

Welp, I know something got fucked up in there because movement has been a series problem for me for the past 12 or so years. I can't math so I dunno.

Like I said, I'm no expert. But from what little I know, that area is not an area that one wants to damage.....or can usually survive being damaged without MASSIVE problems.

I'm surprised a team of Neurologists aren't paying you to let them study you in depth.

Yeah so I wanna hear your stories about the most painful thing you've ever had to experience. For me it was this one time when I was being a retard. I was holding a banana in one hand and a knife in the other, and basically chopping the up the banana, and on one of the swings I sliced open my index finger, right to the bone. Now I got a huge ass scar on my finger.

I did that too except I was working on a banana plantation in Nth Qld Australia cutting the bunches off the humps with a boning knife and sliced open my thumb to the bone.

The most painful thing I've ever had though was either the "grade 3" acromicroviscular tearing in my right shoulder from jumping trail bikes (a permanent injury that still hurts when calcium growths broken free from the bone get caught and grind in my shoulder socket.)

Or...

The ferocious dog attack that tore open and completely exposed the dense complex network of nerve endings in my right index finger.

You would have laughed when you saw my face go through stages of shock and horror as the realization dawned that the intense pain was attributed to the tiny mouth of my mothers over zealous, violent and just plain broken Chihuahua.

Or...

After an attack by a mates pet rat to the very same and previously mentioned appendage I spent nine days and two operations in hospital refusing general anesthetic in preference to local anesthetics that most unfortunately was counteracted buy the onset of bacterial infection running down the tendon tract and the aggregation of antibiotics which,- (and once again you would be with glee to see the derisive anguish on my face as I watched the doctors cut open my finger and literally scrub the wound and flush with a high pressure saline mix)- completely halted the effectiveness of anesthesia.

Like I said, I'm no expert. But from what little I know, that area is not an area that one wants to damage.....or can usually survive being damaged without MASSIVE problems.

I'm surprised a team of Neurologists aren't paying you to let them study you in depth.

Im surprised he hasn't moved to a different hospital or research center or something for this... seriosuly dude, i could never take life so light

Well it would seem this thread has turned into the "Marvel over the fact that AlwaysFSX is still alive thread"

Exactly

Can Confirm.

O.o

Makes suicide easy. <- that's what I mean with perverse thoughts

Damage in that area IS survivable, believe it or not. I could dig up the picture of a woman that had a quarter of a tree trunk going through her head, a good bit in that region but I'd rather not..

Im surprised he hasn't moved to a different hospital or research center or something for this... seriosuly dude, i could never take life so light

Been to multiple hospitals if I remember correctly.

Well it would seem this thread has turned into the "Marvel over the fact that AlwaysFSX is still alive thread"

I've done that a bit.. yeah.. sorry..

Agreed.

Makes suicide easy. <- that's what I mean with perverse thoughts

Damage in that area IS survivable, believe it or not. I could dig up the picture of a woman that had a quarter of a tree trunk going through her head, a good bit in that region but I'd rather not..

Oh god... That sounds almost as bad as the dude with the grinding stone embedded in his forehead, who took himself to the hospital.

I did a quick google search, any of the symptoms of this sound familiar?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateral_medullary_syndrome

Either when I hit my head not two days after getting to Reception in the Army, the pain killers after (around eyebrow, THAT was not comfortable) or the migraine like headache I had where the only relief I could get was sticking myself in a closet filled to the brim with clothes.

People have preferences ... You should talk more with them ( The few people that you talk to ) . 

I do agree with @Trik'Stari : Donate it for science , we might figured out more on what keeps you alive through multiple heart attacks ...

yeah also just going to quote your sig

First time anybody quote me on my sig ... My life is 0,5% complete ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...