NAS suddenly stopped booting

A few weeks ago, the buzzer on my NAS started going off constantly, but I couldn't see any issues, no temperature problems, nothing in the logs, no recent hardware changes. Reboot fixed it for a couple days, but it came back. That time, it just didn't come back from reboot, I just got a black screen, no POST, no beeps. Since then, I've been intermittently able to get into the BIOS (with the normal one buzzer beep), but no further. RMA'd the motherboard, they flashed the BIOS and confirmed it was fine, and it arrived back this morning. The first boot was fine, I rebooted to enable virtualisation, but then it started doing the same thing again - intermittent POST/BIOS and no further. If I do make it into the BIOS, I normally get a "BIOS has been reset" message.

Checked the CMOS battery with a multimeter, 3.2V consistently. Ran memtest86 on the RAM in another machine with no issues. Also tested with nothing connected - only CPU and mobo, same nothing, not even a no-RAM-error beep.

Specs:
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 3.9 GHz 6-Core Processor
    Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory
    2x Patriot P300 128 GB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME SSD
    5x Seagate IronWolf NAS HDDs
    Corsair SF600 600W PSU

I would check to see if there is an issue with the power supply or the cables. This seems like it has something to do with PSU related things.

I've swapped the NAS PSU (SF600) with my desktop PSU RM750x, and both seem to just be working? The NAS came up straight away, but so did the desktop which is much more power hungry (i9-9900k + Aorus 3080 Master)

Now even with the working PSU (RM750x) I'm getting the constant buzzing issue. I've checked in the BIOS and all the temperature and fan failure warnings are disabled, so I really don't know what's going on now. I've ordered a proper PSU tester arriving tomorrow, as I didn't trust the results of the multimeter when testing the PSU, bridged with a paperclip