The Most Pain You've Ever Endured.

Chugle

For me, my tire dug into a random hole in the sidewalk, and the bike immediately stopped (apparently the concrete dented my wheel so bad..) and I flipped upside down and landed on my arm, couldn't feel my arm at all..  (I landed at a 90 degree angle as well, this his how i broke my hand the first time, a year earlier from this) 

And apparently I flew like 4 feet into the air...  My friends saw the whole thing

But I knew that I passed out for like 2 minutes after landing and also I definately heard a crack or somthing

Damn this happened to me few months ago, my first real bike accident in 15 years of use bike as daily transport (Netherlands duhh). I was fine but my front wheel was total lost so sold the bike and got new one because I didn't wanted to pay 50€ for repair.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

*ehem*... care to elaborate? 

First three that come to mind are:

1. Check how my heart is doing (already know, not well), genetic conditions are no bueno
  2. Check for cancer because I'm predisposed for it, also no bueno
  3. Check how much of my brain is still dead (I'm assuming a bit of it still hasn't healed because I still have some brain-related issues), also no bueno

My nose leaking blood for an hour is the least of my concerns. :P

For me, my tire dug into a random hole in the sidewalk, and the bike immediately stopped (apparently the concrete dented my wheel so bad..) and I flipped upside down and landed on my arm, couldn't feel my arm at all..  (I landed at a 90 degree angle as well, this his how i broke my hand the first time, a year earlier from this) 

And apparently I flew like 4 feet into the air...  My friends saw the whole thing

But I knew that I passed out for like 2 minutes after landing and also I definately heard a crack or somthing

This was more of a crunch combined with a crack.......but somehow more than both.

As I said....it was sickening. I didn't throw up, but my forearm was bent in a sort of Z or S shape, and when my dad saw it, he immediately vomited. And I don't mean spit up a bit, I mean firehose vomit.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

1. Check how my heart is doing (already know, not well), genetic conditions are no bueno
  3. Check how much of my brain is still dead (I'm assuming a bit of it still hasn't healed because I still have some brain-related issues), also no bueno

Srry but... can u elaborate on #3? Sorry it it's going into personal territory...

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

This was more of a crunch combined with a crack.......but somehow more than both.

As I said....it was sickening. I didn't throw up, but my forearm was bent in a sort of Z or S shape, and when my dad saw it, he immediately vomited. And I don't mean spit up a bit, I mean firehose vomit. 

Hand__wrist__

\___

\_____________elbow

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Srry but... can u elaborate on #3? Sorry it it's going into personal territory...

Probably how much neurons died while staying up very late, drinking alcohol and other shit

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Probably how much neurons died while staying up very late, drinking alcohol and other shit

I think I vaguely remember him mentioning some accident related to his head a long time ago 

yeah..., id say get your self checked out to make sure you wont die out of nowhere 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

yeah..., id say get your self checked out to make sure you wont die out of nowhere 

This, espeially considering your concerns are very serious body parts and diseases.. 

Hand__wrist__

\___

\_____________elbow

Pretty much.

Pretty much.

That was mine :P Did u have surgery?

I had a reduction (where they squash your bones together, I could feel them rubbing each other and it was the worst feeling ever, I felt like vomiting during that. The numbing injections were even worse, since they had to go directly into the bone, felt so bad. Then turns out it healed wrong, so i had surgery, and it healed wrong again, so they did another surgery to adjust the pin, and after it healed properly they had another surgery to remove the pin..

This, espeially considering your concerns are very serious body parts and diseases.. 

yeah, without out him LTT is pretty much dead and we are pretty much goners without him

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

yeah, without out him LTT is pretty much dead and we are pretty much goners without him

ikr? I'm pretty concerned right now

Be careful, you now have knowledge of a weapon of mass destruction.

What was the vid about?

Briefly tell me so I can know if its safe to watch before I go off and read then get to bed :/

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

That was mine :P Did u have surgery?

No. They did an X-ray, and then the doctor put his knee on my elbow, grabbed my hand, pulled (stretching my skin and muscles) and guided the bones back together.

This was after I demanded more painkillers because the IV painkiller they had given me didn't work. Their response? Shove a giant needle into the break, and move it around a bit while pressing the plunger.

What was the vid about?

Briefly tell me so I can know if its safe to watch before I go off and read then get to bed :/

Save yourself. Terrible song from a terrible band, with the vocals done by one of, if not the most annoying Disney character ever.

What was the vid about?

It's SFW, i can assure you.

No. They did an X-ray, and then the doctor put his knee on my elbow, grabbed my hand, pulled (stretching my skin and muscles) and guided the bones back together.

This was after I demanded more painkillers because the IV painkiller they had given me didn't work. Their response? Shove a giant needle into the break, and move it around a bit while pressing the plunger.

So you had a reduction? Doesnt it feel awful?? UGH

Fell on the back of my head around the base of my skull and where your spine starts in the same spot 2-3 times in elementary school, area in red is roughly what was bruised or damage, area in green roughly is what apparently died. Not damaged, those cells were dead. And the scanners usually have a good idea of what's alive and what's not inside of you.

post-1744-0-02164300-1440647613.png

I still have quite a few nerve problems throughout my body, most of it is nothing major, but noticeable. I have a feeling it made my heart even worse because I inherited some things from my dad, can't remember the name of what it's called, but it's where your heart can "misfire" and beat again ~mid beat or after a whole cycle (does not feel fun) but it's a nervous system problem and I feel my noggin adventures made it worse. And my heart is just.. broken I guess. Doesn't always work right outside of the genetic mis-fire.

lol xD

Oh I won't die out of nowhere, there will be a lot of pain before that happens.

It's SFW, i can assure you.

It's really not. I'd fire someone for listening to it at work, just because I heard it or saw it.

So you had a reduction? Doesnt it feel awful?? UGH

I guess. All I know is that it hurt like hell.

That entire night hurt like hell.

3" nail through the foot with nail gun. Forgot the gun had no safety and bumped the trigger.. Oops!

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

It's really not. I'd fire someone for listening to it at work, just because I heard it or saw it.

I guess. All I know is that it hurt like hell.

That entire night hurt like hell.

WHAT IS IT OF JUST TELL ME SO I CAN WATCH WITHOUT HAVING TO KILL MYSELF WHEN I CLICK IT

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Fell on the back of my head around the base of my skull and where your spine starts in the same spot 2-3 times in elementary school, area in red is roughly what was bruised or damage, area in green roughly is what apparently died. Not damaged, those cells were dead. And the scanners usually have a good idea of what's alive and what's not inside of you.

Originally why did you go to the doctor? Skull fractured or blacked out or something? Or did u go just to be safe 

attachicon.gifMRI_blackandwhite.png

I still have quite a few nerve problems throughout my body, most of it is nothing major, but noticeable. I have a feeling it made my heart even worse because I inherited some things from my dad, can't remember the name of what it's called, but it's where your heart can "misfire" and beat again ~mid beat or after a whole cycle (does not feel fun) but it's a nervous system problem and I feel my noggin adventures made it worse. And my heart is just.. broken I guess. Doesn't always work right outside of the genetic mis-fire.

lol xD

you better not die without telling us

Spoiler

attachicon.gifMRI_blackandwhite.png

lol xD

........From what I know about cranial physiology.....if that green area died, you would be dead. Like...completely dead. Not an expert, just basic understanding of synapses and human anatomy.

Had a pretty bad heart attack, I remember pain and primitive fear, then waking up hours later.

Did you get any repercussions ? If not , damn you're lucky ... 

Also Lucky that you didn't get a stroke ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...