Connect to PCs to two monitors

Hello,

In my homeoffice I got my personal gaming computer and a company issued notebook.

I also got two displays, mouse, keyboard, networking, webcam, speakers.

Now I want to use all my peripherals with both devices, without having the need to switch the cables all the time.

I could use an KVM Switch but the problem would be that I would also need a docking station for the notebook since it has zero to none output ports except Thunderbolt.

So my questions would be, if there is a KVM Switch that can be fed by Thunderbolt for the notebook and for the gaming PC dedicated Display Port, USB, etc.

Or do you guys have another solution on how to do this.

Thank you.

20 minutes ago, Agilolfinger said:

Hello,

In my homeoffice I got my personal gaming computer and a company issued notebook.

I also got two displays, mouse, keyboard, networking, webcam, speakers.

Now I want to use all my peripherals with both devices, without having the need to switch the cables all the time.

I could use an KVM Switch but the problem would be that I would also need a docking station for the notebook since it has zero to none output ports except Thunderbolt.

So my questions would be, if there is a KVM Switch that can be fed by Thunderbolt for the notebook and for the gaming PC dedicated Display Port, USB, etc.

Or do you guys have another solution on how to do this.

Thank you.

gigabyte do a range of monitors that have a range of connectors and a KVM switch built into them, i know you have monitors but something to this effect, a KVM/docking station hybrid kind of thing? In saying that i dont know if something like that exists but it would fit your bill perfectly if it does

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3