COD less toxic than CS:GO

Radiant_

So after getting completely sick of the way Counter-Strike and its system works and I decided to take a hiatus from the game. So recently I started playing COD more than CS and I have noticed that the CoD community is so much less toxic than CS:GO. A lot of people say GG and the majority of them are actually pretty nice. In Counter Strike there was too many hackers, smurfs, derankers and people who just kicked you for no reason. What is your opinion?

TL;DR: COD way less toxic than CS at the moment.

Xbox and Playstation CoD is toxic, PC not so much.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Are you talking PC, Xbox or PS?

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

This I can agree with. Yes, you have the 12 year olds, but on average, it's much more toxic over on CSGO because not only do you have sweaty 14 year olds on CSGO, you have some of the most toxic Russians, Brazilians, Koreans, you name it on CSGO.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

The little I've played of COD on PC, it's one of the friendliest to be completely honest; console is a whole other story though (not hating against consoles). 

I hate people that say "GG" tbh.

And yeah, CS is bound to be more toxic as it's a much harder to play game. It's more down the player skill level than CoD, where everything is effective and easy to use at all ranges. 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Are you talking PC, Xbox or PS?

Oh yeah, I've been playing on PS and PC.

Console CoD isn't as toxic as CSGO is..

I wouldn't know, don't play CS:GO.

But console CoD is more like "I banged ur mum xddd" and that sort of 12 year old stuff..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

And yeah, CS is bound to be more toxic as it's a much harder to play game. It's more down the player skill level than CoD, where everything is effective and easy to use at all ranges. 

6c6.jpg

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I wouldn't know, don't play CS:GO.

But console CoD is more like "I banged ur mum xddd" and that sort of 12 year old stuff..

I've played a LOT of PC and console CoD and a fair amount of CSGO, yeah you get the immature idiots in console CoD but they aren't, well, cunts.

Well I guess CS is more toxic since its a competetive game and then people play to win, and lots of people can get pretty angry when they loose. But you can find lots of nice and mature people too, wich in my opinion is harder in CoD (atleast mature, or the few hours I have played it seemed to be just kids)

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

Insurgency is the best :)

Why?

When a game is completely onesided, where it's like 16 - 2 then it's not GG at all. Because either the winning team has a cheater, or the losing team is full of dribblers. In either case, it's a bad game as far as i'm concerned.

It's only GG when the teams are evenly skilled, and that victory was fought hard for.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I dread to think how the pre-emptive GG makes you feel.

Maybe time to blow off the dust of my CoD games and give them a go again :)

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Because CS:GO is more competitive. It's been like this since cs 1.5, which launched in 1999...

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I prefer CoD really. 

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

Because CS:GO is more competitive. It's been like this since cs 1.5, which launched in 1999...

>implying that cs 1.5 is the first version of cs

But yes, CSGO is competitive and that might be the biggest reason for the community's toxicity.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

You haven't played with the competitive side of CoD players then. They probably don't exist on PC anymore. People on the internet are toxic. Don't know why people give a shit about what other people say to them on the internet. Like i'm going to let some little cunt make me stop playing a game because of his 'words'. lmao

>implying that cs 1.5 is the first version of cs

But yes, CSGO is competitive and that might be the biggest reason for the community's toxicity.

The fact that it was the first retail version of cs. Beta 1.0, 1.2 > till 1.4 didn't count as they could only be downloaded.

Edited by eLucid

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

CS:GO is toxic as fuck, but at least the community doesn't consist of 12 year olds yelling about how they're going to fuck my mother. CoD games on consoles have some of the most god damn toxic communities, which never made sense, because it's such a causal game! Somebody on this thread said that it makes sense because CS is a lot harder, which is completely right. Everybody gets toxic at that game. CoD, the only reason I get toxic is because of all the kids screaming at me

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

CS:GO is toxic as fuck, but at least the community doesn't consist of 12 year olds yelling about how they're going to fuck my mother. CoD games on consoles have some of the most god damn toxic communities, which never made sense, because it's such a causal game! Somebody on this thread said that it makes sense because CS is a lot harder, which is completely right. Everybody gets toxic at that game. CoD, the only reason I get toxic is because of all the kids screaming at me

CS:GO isn't hard as Battlefield imo

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU