COD less toxic than CS:GO

Radiant_

I hate the overlying fanboyism and the need to put other people down for their choices.

You missed the whole point of the subreddit:

Peasant - One who idolizes, sympathizes, defends, or otherwise shills for Sony and Microsoft and their consoles. One who spews peasant 'facts' may also fall into peasantry. Such 'facts' include claims about 30FPS being adequate, 720p being adequate, and other console marketing lies. See /r/PCMasterRace/wiki/consolepeasants.

So owning a console or playing on a console doesn't make you  a peasant.

In the end you are just a "leecher". You hate PCMR but you love the fact that thanks to PCMR (and other like TotalBiscuit&Linus etc) the whole world attitude towards PC Gaming is chaning into better.

If this didn't happend PC would slowly die off

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

You missed the whole point of the subreddit:

So owning a console or playing on a console doesn't make you  a peasant.

In the end you are just a "leecher". You hate PCMR but you love the fact that thanks to PCMR (and other like TotalBiscuit&Linus etc) the whole world attitude towards PC Gaming is chaning into better.

If this didn't happend PC would slowly die off

Yeah, no. You make defenses like that all you want is doesn't change the fact that I see PCMR kids calling other people peasants because they say they bought a PS4 or something like that. You can pretend what you want it to be all you want, it doesn't change what the community actually is and how seriously some kids take the whole peasant thing. Also no, just no. PC wouldn't be dying off. I don't know if you realize this but PC gaming has existed for like 30 years before PCMR was ever a twinkle of a joke in Yahtzee's eyes.

Yeah, no. You make defenses like that all you want is doesn't change the fact that I see PCMR kids calling other people peasants because they say they bought a PS4 or something like that. You can pretend what you want it to be all you want, it doesn't change what the community actually is and how seriously some kids take the whole peasant thing. Also no, just no. PC wouldn't be dying off. I don't know if you realize this but PC gaming has existed for like 30 years before PCMR was ever a twinkle of a joke in Yahtzee's eyes.

Well imagine it like a protest, most of the people behave nicely but there are always 10% of jerks who trow rocks at the police. That's how the internet works.

Now story time;

Few weeks ago we got a young colleague at work (I work at a electronic store). He asks me if I have PS4 or Xbox One. I say: "I game on PC". He then begins to laugh and start talking shit about: "All you do is play World of Warcraft of League of Legends". Then he starts talking about how GTA V is the only game you need to have on this planet because it has everything in one. Then I said: "No I'm actually busy with playing Witcher 3& GTA V".

I almost felt pity for that poor console peasant for playing GTA V at 20-25FPS with no mods, no mouse/keyboard support, no editor/director mode etc. while I play at 1440P 144hz with mods, mechanical keyboard + G502 AND a Xbox One controller for flying/driving.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I almost felt pity for that poor console peasant for playing GTA V at 20-25FPS with no mods, no mouse/keyboard support, no editor/director mode etc. while I play at 1440P 144hz with mods, mechanical keyboard + G502 AND a Xbox One controller for flying/driving.

You just proved my point.

You just proved my point.

Well laughing at me and saying PC only has LoL and WoW while praising his PS4, makes him a uninformed filthy console peasant, right?

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Well laughing at me and saying PC only has LoL and WoW while praising his PS4, makes him a uninformed filthy console peasant, right?

Uninformed, ignorant, dumb. All of those words you could use for him, yes. "filthy console peasant" is exactly why I hate PCMR. It was funny for like a month when it was a satirical joke but now people use it in complete seriousness and it's just cringe. I would gladly join PCMR if it the focus on putting down console gamers or trying to "convert" them to PC would disappear.

Uninformed, ignorant, dumb. All of those words you could use for him, yes. "filthy console peasant" is exactly why I hate PCMR. It was funny for like a month when it was a satirical joke but now people use it in complete seriousness and it's just cringe. I would gladly join PCMR if it the focus on putting down console gamers or trying to "convert" them to PC would disappear.

So you rather have shitty ports thanks to them?

Maybe you just don't care because from what I see you mainly play CS:GO which is developed by Valve, so perfectly optimized for PC.

In 5 years from now you will look back and thank PCMR because you will be able to say at school/college/work that you play on PC without consoles peasants responding "Hahah peecee mustard rice fagitt neckbeard, do u have Bloodborne yet, haha Mountain Dew 360 n0sc0pe call of duty Black Ops 5"

But yeah, goodluck with your CS:GO rank I'm gonna do some BF4 now.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

So you rather have shitty ports thanks to them?

Maybe you just don't care because from what I see you mainly play CS:GO which is developed by Valve, so perfectly optimized for PC.

In 5 years from now you will look back and thank PCMR because you will be able to say at school/college/work that you play on PC without consoles peasants responding "Hahah peecee mustard rice fagitt neckbeard, do u have Bloodborne yet, haha Mountain Dew 360 n0sc0pe call of duty Black Ops 5"

But yeah, goodluck with your CS:GO rank I'm gonna do some BF4 now.

Please don't act like you know me, yeah I enjoy CS GO. I also have and play GTA V, BF4, Witcher 3 and plenty of other games.

Please don't act like you know me, yeah I enjoy CS GO. I also have and play GTA V, BF4, Witcher 3 and plenty of other games.

Yeah

Witcher 3 which was downgraded thanks to consoles...

GTA V which was delayed 1.5 years just to milk more money from people buying the game on consoles and then on PC

BF4 which according to a developer tweet, is having problems finishing the night maps, because the consoles can't handle the extra lighting during nightime.

Why should we, as PC Gamers get disadvantages just because some dumb uninformed people made a bad purchase decision?

The day developers are going to separate PC games and Consoles games is the day people will stop complaining about consoles.

I like how this discussion has nothing to do with CS:GO or COD :D 

If there was something ontopic, I would say that COD was a great series until it went mainstream on consoles when Xbox 360/PS3 launched. 

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Witcher 3 which was downgraded thanks to consoles...

GTA V which was delayed 1.5 years just to milk more money from people buying the game on consoles and then on PC

BF4 which according to a developer tweet, is having problems finishing the night maps, because the consoles can't handle the extra lighting during nightime.

Fair enough, I don't particularly remember PCMR preventing these occurrences so I guess you're trying to say that consoles are ruining it for PC gamers. This is not true at all, the blame shouldn't be put on console or console players but developers. If they choose to put their game on 3 different platforms it's their responsibility to optimize it for those platforms. 

Why should we, as PC Gamers get disadvantages just because some dumb uninformed people made a bad purchase decision?

This is very subjective and very arrogant. Who's to say what someone else buys is a bad decision.

The day developers are going to separate PC games and Consoles games is the day people will stop complaining about consoles.

I highly doubt that.

I like how this discussion has nothing to do with CS:GO or COD :D

If there was something ontopic, I would say that COD was a great series until it went mainstream on consoles when Xbox 360/PS3 launched. 

But COD 4 is 10/10 :)

Fair enough, I don't particularly remember PCMR preventing these occurrences so I guess you're trying to say that consoles are ruining it for PC gamers. This is not true at all, the blame shouldn't be put on console or console players but developers. If they choose to put their game on 3 different platforms it's their responsibility to optimize it for those platforms. 

This is very subjective and very arrogant. Who's to say what someone else buys is a bad decision.

I highly doubt that.

But COD 4 is 10/10 :)

How could you blame the developers, when all they do is care about making as much money as possible. More and more people start "converting" to PC so that's why hopefully we will have less broken games in the future.

Well seems like you just don't want to accept the truth, what I should do now is printscreen and censor these comments and post them to the subreddit so that everyone can have a good laugh, but I won't do that because I'm to lazy.

If consoles are so great, why don't you play CS:GO on PS4/Xbox One with a controller? And indeed, COD 4 and World at War where the last good COD's.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

How could you blame the developers, when all they do is care about making as much money as possible.

Well seems like you just don't want to accept the truth, what I should do now is printscreen these comments and post them to the subreddit, but I won't do that because I'm to lazy.

If consoles are so great, why don't you play CS:GO on PS4/Xbox One with a controller?

I haven't owned a console in 3 years so I don't know where you're getting this console lover thing from. Also I would welcome you posting this on the subreddit.

How could you blame the developers, when all they do is care about making as much money as possible. More and more people start "converting" to PC so that's why hopefully we will have less broken games in the future.

Woah that edit. A developer/publisher being greedy is exactly why you would blame them (Cough WB Cough)

I haven't owned a console in 3 years so I don't know where you're getting this console lover thing from. Also I would welcome you posting this on the subreddit.

Well why are you even here on this forum, and watching Linus his videos if you don't care about making a good purchase decision.

Consoles being a bad purchase decision is not a opinion is a fact, since you can get much better value for your money by building/buying a PC.

The same with "Alienware is overpriced" since you can let a shop assembly you a 4X Titan X system with a 5960X for 30€ assembly costs.

On the last Wan show livestream, Linus said he isn't a sellout and isn't afraid to bash on company's for making a shit product:

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

CS:GO and other really competitive games are full of toxic people (look at LoL for example), while CoD and BF are more casual and less toxic (unless you find that annoying 14 year old kid)

People that buy consoles are informed they just don't buy into it because of PCMR people shoving in down their throats...

People that buy consoles are informed they just don't buy into it because of PCMR people shoving in down their throats...

Yeah sure, 99% of the are uninformed, did you just read my IRL story above?

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

And yeah, CS is bound to be more toxic as it's a much harder to play game. It's more down the player skill level than CoD, where everything is effective and easy to use at all ranges. 

Quake and starcraft 2 aren't nearly as bad, and they are possibly even harder. It's also a matter of popularity to the casual audience.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Yeah sure, 99% of the are uninformed, did you just read my IRL story above?

Funny part is, PCMR members put so much time into talking about how great their system is instead of actually playing the game.

Funny part is, PCMR members put so much time into talking about how great their system is instead of actually playing the game.

Yeah but console peasants have their own war between each other, mostly on YouTube:

"OMG my Peesee4 can do 1080P haha Xboners can only do 900P that's like 320x180 pixels less, haha suck it!"

"But does you PeeSee4 have Halo and "backwards compatibility"? Hahaha ponies..."

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

actually CoD on PC has a pretty decent community (except for CoD4 Promod) cause people just dont care if they win or lose, its a casual game.

BF4 community is toxic and tryhard, i see lvl 140 players only using tanks in public servers, like how cant you get bored?

actually CoD on PC has a pretty decent community (except for CoD4 Promod) cause people just dont care if they win or lose, its a casual game.

BF4 community is toxic and tryhard, i see lvl 140 players only using tanks in public servers, like how cant you get bored?

Level 140 isn't that hard to get, also it might be a 74 year old grandpa doing that:

Source: 

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Yeah but console peasants have their own war between each other, mostly on YouTube:

"OMG my Peesee4 can do 1080P haha Xboners can only do 900P that's like 320x180 pixels less, haha suck it!"

"But does you PeeSee4 have Halo and "backwards compatibility"? Hahaha ponies..."

Why the fuck do people care so much. Honestly, some guy can play console if he wants. I don't fucking care, graphics and performance aren't the entire experience. For all you know a guy playing console is enjoying playing games more than you. I refuse to waste my free time trying to convince people to go from console to pc. lmao

Why the fuck do people care so much. Honestly, some guy can play console if he wants.

Seems like you didn't read this thread.

We care because we get a shittier gaming experience thanks to them.

I don't fucking care, graphics and performance aren't the entire experience

Says the guy with an extreme 1600Mhz overclock on a 970. My 980Ti barely reaches 1450

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU