COD less toxic than CS:GO

Radiant_

You haven't played with the competitive side of CoD players then. They probably don't exist on PC anymore. People on the internet are toxic. Don't know why people give a shit about what other people say to them on the internet. Like i'm going to let some little cunt make me stop playing a game because of his 'words'. lmao

Well the same we can say about this forum or other games or services, people still get warnings/bans for insulting other people.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Well the same we can say about this forum or other games or services, people still get warnings/bans for insulting other people.

Yeah, honestly. Its like LoL and CS:GO are stupid toxic. That will never change. They are very competitive games and needing 5 people to cooperate on the internet of all things is usually a clusterfuck. Some LoL servers are far less toxic than others though.

CoD doesn't have to be casual, there is a competitive side to the game just LIKE CS:GO. If CoD was such an easy game every one would be a pro.

ive heard that CoD black cops II is very toxic. is that true?

I've never seen the toxic side of CSGO since I don't play comp, so in my 300 hours of playing CSGO I don't consider CSGO as toxic as CoD since every single CoD match I've played on console is full of screamers and twats.

I feel like everyone here only plays comp when there's tons community servers with tons of friendly people. CoD doesn't have this, they only have one side, the toxic side.

I've never seen the toxic side of CSGO since I don't play comp, so in my 300 hours of playing CSGO I don't consider CSGO as toxic as CoD since every single CoD match I've played on console is full of screamers and twats.

I feel like everyone here only plays comp when there's tons community servers with tons of friendly people. CoD doesn't have this, they only have one side, the toxic side.

At least nowadays the PC CoD players aren't that bad. Console is still bad... but its console.

At least nowadays the PC CoD players aren't that bad. Console is still bad... but its console.

Oh yeah I play CoD4 on PC every now and then, I don't think mic is supported in that one, but text chat is always a positive experience.

I want to get Black Ops 1 and WaW, but there's never a decent sale on them :/

Honestly I only played one cod on pc and that's advanced warfare, sadly it was shit, but the people I played with on there where pretty cool. Far less bitching etc than any other FPS game I've played on pc.

On console though they where all bell ends :)

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

CS:GO isn't hard as Battlefield imo

That's most definitely not true. I got battlefield recently, and it's super casual. I can get to the top of the boards in less than 50 hours, against colonels...

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

That's most definitely not true. I got battlefield recently, and it's super casual. I can get to the top of the boards in less than 50 hours, against colonels...

That's not true. Those leaderboards mean shit, I am DIV 1 Score per Minute with a K/D of 0.3 since the first week I started playing.

Most kids play CS:GO, LoL or Dota2 thinking they are gonna become millionaire, while more mature people play Battlefield for fun. Just look at the amount of "older players" +40 that play Battlefield (like JayzTwoCentz) 

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

That's not true. Those leaderboards mean shit, I am DIV 1 Score per Minute with a K/D of 0.3 since the first week I started playing.

Most kids play CS:GO, LoL or Dota2 thinking they are gonna become millionaire, while more mature people play Battlefield for fun. Just look at the amount of "older players" +40 that play Battlefield (like JayzTwoCentz) 

Just because you're old doesn't make you mature first of all, and just because you're young doesn't make you immature, lets get that one out of the way real quick, and you're saying that you haven't improved at battlefield at all is what you're saying... If your stats don't raise even a little, that means that you're not doing any better

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Just because you're old doesn't make you mature first of all, and just because you're young doesn't make you immature, lets get that one out of the way real quick, and you're saying that you haven't improved at battlefield at all is what you're saying... If your stats don't raise even a little, that means that you're not doing any better

Well see? Aren't you immature for saying that?

All those kids bragging about their higher K/D while it means SHIT in Battlefield and pretty much every other game. At the end of the game the people with the most points are on top, not the kids that hide in bushes with their snipers or camp the heli. Those people usually don't even end up in the top 20 players.

Dying and suiciding yourself in Battlefield is the fastest way to get somewhere.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

CS:GO isn't hard as Battlefield imo

Other way round for me, I can wreck people on bf4 but on csgo I get destroyed. I know the fundamentals of the game etc. but, it's just a game i'm not good at. Should probably put more hours in to it though.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

COD is way more toxic (at least if you're on PC and good) people from that dumb game harrass me still to this day because I was better. Go on my profile and look at the angry comments then look at my hours on BO2. Yeah.

All those kids bragging about their higher K/D while it means SHIT in Battlefield and pretty much every other game. At the end of the game the people with the most points are on top, not the kids that hide in bushes with their snipers or camp the heli. Those people usually don't even end up in the top 20 players.

Dying and suiciding yourself in Battlefield is the fastest way to get somewhere.

It's funny you guys are arguing about maturity and both have master race pictures.

I like the Battlefield community. The chat always makes me giggle.

It is true though, the CS:GO community is beyond a blight. I have noticed though when I play in the AM I tend to get more legit players but when it hits about lunch + it's just all down hill of screaming 14 year olds.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

It's funny you guys are arguing about maturity and both have master race pictures.

It's funny how you aren't mature enough to know what PCMR actually is.

Kinda ironic how we laugh at people that don't do their research, yet you didn't do research on PCMR too.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I honestly don't see how that was immature. K/D doesn't matter depending on your role in CS, also. Like entry fraggers are expected to have a worse K/D, because they're expected to die. And it seems kids who camp have great K/D's, I don't know what you're talking about

I honestly don't see how that was immature. K/D doesn't matter depending on your role in CS, also. Like entry fraggers are expected to have a worse K/D, because they're expected to die. And it seems kids who camp have great K/D's, I don't know what you're talking about

You said I didn't improve because my k/d is still the same.

The hesitation of backing off when you put C4 on a tank/boat etc, can cost you 500 points or more. Would rather take a extra death then lose it, lol.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Basically people who use the word "Toxic" are oversensitive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

It's funny how you aren't mature enough to know what PCMR actually is.

Kinda ironic how we laugh at people that don't do their research, yet you didn't do research on PCMR too.

I know exactly what PCMR is... Also please take a look at your profile picture then tell me that's mature.

I know exactly what PCMR is... Also please take a look at your profile picture then tell me that's mature.

No you don't. You probably think it's just a circlejerk.

Also it's more mature then your anime bullshit lol.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

No you don't.

Also it's more mature then your anime bullshit lol.

Somebody doesn't know what maturity means. Also yes, I know what PCMR is, I read the Reddit every now again to point and laugh.

Somebody doesn't know what maturity means. Also yes, I know what PCMR is, I read the Reddit every now again to point and laugh.

Because you are so immature to not care about your rights as a consumer.

So your member title is very ironic, you talk about cynicism, but you don't care about your consumer rights as a PC Gamer? You probably hate TotalBiscuit too.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Because you are so immature to not care about your rights as a consumer.

So your member title is very ironic, you talk about cynicism, but you don't care about your consumer rights as a PC Gamer? You probably hate TotalBiscuit too.

Actualy I'm a huge fan of Totalbiscuit. I also support Gamer Gate. Still fairly irrelevant to PCMR. I rarely see anything on PCMR relating to consumer rights apart from a review of a PC port every now and again. It doesn't change the fact that you guys refer to each other as "brother" and call console gamers "peasants". I like the community part of PCMR, I remember seeing a piece where one of the members donated a 970 to a kid building his first PC. That's fantastic. I hate the overlying fanboyism and the need to put other people down for their choices.