COD less toxic than CS:GO

Radiant_

Quake and starcraft 2 aren't nearly as bad, and they are possibly even harder. It's also a matter of popularity to the casual audience.

I personally find that the more eastern europeans a game's playerbase has, the worse the community is overall. (PL/CZ/RU regions)

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I personally find that the more eastern europeans a game's playerbase has, the worse the community is overall. (PL/CZ/RU regions)

Not sure about sc2 (not a very talkative game) but I think quake has a pretty big russian following.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Not sure about sc2 (not a very talkative game) but I think quake has a pretty big russian following.

More Koreans than Russians in that game tbh.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

More Koreans than Russians in that game tbh.

In the korean servers; they are separate from european and na ones.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

In the korean servers; they are separate from european and na ones.

Not sure why RU is not showing here, but look. 

http://sc2ranks.com/

I played a lot of PC CoD, less than I did CSGO (Sadly).

Community is pretty chill.

I'm not even a PCMR'er, if that's the way to put it?

He's salty because he spends all his time getting VAC banned in CSGO.

He's over 9 VAC bans now.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I played a lot of PC CoD, less than I did CSGO (Sadly).

Community is pretty chill.

He's salty because he spends all his time getting VAC banned in CSGO.

He's over 9 VAC bans now.

come back when you get out of silver

come back when you get out of silver

Come back when you git gud kiddo

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

better than you, shitter

Talk to me again when you git gud scrublord.

what's your rank?

You still don't get it.

Come back when you git gud pleb.

I don't get it.

Yes, I am aware.

I am a child

Yes, I am aware.

Not sure why RU is not showing here, but look. 

http://sc2ranks.com/

most russians play on the eu server - as you can see their own is pretty much a desert...

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Seems like you didn't read this thread.

We care because we get a shittier gaming experience thanks to them.

Says the guy with an extreme 1600Mhz overclock on a 970. My 980Ti barely reaches 1450

How do we get a bad experience because of them?

TheConverter, on 22 Aug 2015 - 9:06 PM, said:

Yeah

Witcher 3 which was downgraded thanks to consoles...

GTA V which was delayed 1.5 years just to milk more money from people buying the game on consoles and then on PC

BF4 which according to a developer tweet, is having problems finishing the night maps, because the consoles can't handle the extra lighting during nightime.

Why should we, as PC Gamers get disadvantages just because some dumb uninformed people made a bad purchase decision?

The day developers are going to separate PC games and Consoles games is the day people will stop complaining about consoles.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

TheConverter, on 22 Aug 2015 - 9:06 PM, said:

Yeah

Witcher 3 which was downgraded thanks to consoles...

GTA V which was delayed 1.5 years just to milk more money from people buying the game on consoles and then on PC

BF4 which according to a developer tweet, is having problems finishing the night maps, because the consoles can't handle the extra lighting during nightime.

Why should we, as PC Gamers get disadvantages just because some dumb uninformed people made a bad purchase decision?

The day developers are going to separate PC games and Consoles games is the day people will stop complaining about consoles.

So basically because someone does not want to play games on the pc format, which is not for everyone, they are ruining our experience? Unfortunately 2 of the things you listed were because of developers making deals with Microsoft and Sony to make consoles look better. That has nothing to do with people staying on console. Even the BF4 thing is a developer thing, they refuse to put the maps out for PC first because of the deals they've made with the console companies. The people that complain about consoles are being children, and to call people who prefer consoles over the HASSLE, yes hassle, that is building a pc, maintaining it, and repairing it should anything go wrong, is ridiculous.