COD less toxic than CS:GO

Radiant_

So basically because someone does not want to play games on the pc format, which is not for everyone, they are ruining our experience? Unfortunately 2 of the things you listed were because of developers making deals with Microsoft and Sony to make consoles look better. That has nothing to do with people staying on console. Even the BF4 thing is a developer thing, they refuse to put the maps out for PC first because of the deals they've made with the console companies. The people that complain about consoles are being children, and to call people who prefer consoles over the HASSLE, yes hassle, that is building a pc, maintaining it, and repairing it should anything go wrong, is ridiculous.

Because prebuilds don't exist? Because paying 30€ for assembly costs doesn't exist? Steam Box? Alienware Alpha which has a 750Ti for 330$ so more powerfull then both consoles? Laptops with 960M/970M?

They are the idiots that pay Microsoft/Sony money with which they can BRIBE publishers. If everyone stopped playing on console the developers would not only have more time to focus on 1 platform they would also have the hardware to produce not only games with better graphics but games with better gameplay

Which other electronic branch still supports 5 year old hardware? It's like Samsung putting Android 5.1 on Samsung S1/S2

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Because prebuilds don't exist? Because paying 30€ for assembly costs doesn't exist? Steam Box? Alienware Alpha which has a 750Ti for 330$ so more powerfull then both consoles?

Because prebuilts are the same thing as regular pcs? Prebuilts still have $100-$200 fees for building. Of course you can have a friend or local build for a small fee but it still isn't attractive to some. The console experience is different and easy. What about the people who own both pc and console for games? Are they idiots too? What about the people who like to have an easy living room system for games. You can't have an EASY system that you can navigate with a controller like a console. There are plenty of reasons to get a console for any type of person, you're just being close minded and trying to look down on those not playing on PC. You're the stereotype PC elitist that scares off console players from joining the PC community.

You can't have an EASY system that you can navigate with a controller like a console. There are plenty of reasons to get a console for any type of person, you're just being close minded and trying to look down on those not playing on PC. You're the stereotype PC elitist that scares off console players from joining the PC community.

LMAO dude how ignorant can you get? Have you even tried steam BIG PICTURE? It has better navigation then both the Xbox One and PS4.

I don't care if they don't get a PC because of me, because consoles are already slowly dying off.

Why would anyone in 1 year pay more for a shittier experience on console then on a steambox?

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

LMAO dude how ignorant can you get? Have you even tried steam BIG PICTURE? It has better navigation then both the Xbox One and PS4.

I don't care if they don't get a PC because of me, because consoles are already slowly dying off.

Why would anyone in 1 year pay more for a shittier experience on console then on a steambox?

Because people don't only play alone? Most people play on console because so many of their friends do. And "shittier" experience, maybe from a performance standpoint but most console players enjoy themselves far more than PC players. My 'ignorance' is looking at it from multiple perspectives, my bad. lmao

Because people don't only play alone? Most people play on console because so many of their friends do. And "shittier" experience, maybe from a performance standpoint but most console players enjoy themselves far more than PC players. My 'ignorance' is looking at it from multiple perspectives, my bad. lmao

So far in my whole life I had friend/classmates who both played on PC and consoles even if it was just Runescape (damn at one time even girls start playing it, 15 people out of 25 in the class). Maybe because Netherlands doesn't have that many peasants like US.

Now everyone I meet and know pretty much plays on PC as their main platform...

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

So far in my whole life I had friend/classmates who both played on PC and consoles even if it was just Runescape (damn at one time even girls start playing it, 15 people out of 25 people) 

Now everyone I meet and know pretty much plays on PC as their main platform...

Most of my friends that are doctors, lawyers, vets, dentists, and even construction workers play on console. They are all more than capable of building pcs but they prefer having that experience of just turning it on after a long day of work playing a game for an hour or two and that's it. Even my younger friends perfer the console experience because its so hassle free. They have a laptop or some hp desktop for classes and PS4/XBone in their dorm. Its not their fault that greedy developers give in to the 'deals' from the console companies so we have to deal with it.

As to what was said about the companies having contractual obligations between companies to consoles I was really disappointed when they had to basically nerf their ballistic shield idea because the consoles couldn't run the animations or something so we got stuck with a shitty bullet blocker.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Most of my friends that are doctors, lawyers, vets, dentists, and even construction workers play on console. They are all more than capable of building pcs but they prefer having that experience of just turning it on after a long day of work playing a game for an hour or two and that's it. Even my younger friends perfer the console experience because its so hassle free. They have a laptop or some hp desktop for classes and PS4/XBone in their dorm. Its not their fault that greedy developers give in to the 'deals' from the console companies so we have to deal with it.

They are supporting $ony and Micro$oft with their own hard earned money, therefor destroying the gaming industry all by themselfs.

Also, when I come home from a hard day of work I just press the button on my PC and pick my controller or m/kb and play?

I ain't even gonna start about VR, which is going to be awesome to be totally immersed in another world after a hard day of work  :)

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

As to what was said about the companies having contractual obligations between companies to consoles I was really disappointed when they had to basically nerf their ballistic shield idea because the consoles couldn't run the animations or something so we got stuck with a shitty bullet blocker.

Yeah, I wish BF4 was more tool focused. However I use my shield all the time in a Pistol only server, it's awesome to knock a bunch of noobs over :D

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

You should be playing BFBC2

Not CoD or CS:GO

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

GG now...really meant... you just got pwned but I'll say GG because it seems friendly. This is how it is in War Thunder.  Pretty much no one says anything in ALL CHAT, it's mostly team chat only... but if someone says GG mostly likely it wasn't even close to a GG.

So many things have taken on different meanings.

GL HF means you're about to get mauled by a pro.... 75% of the time.  If you really mean it... then you either have mad respect for the game like one of my buddies... or... you plan on wiping the dude out and possibly both.

The buddy I'm talking about plays the OLD Company of Heroes and he says it every game and if they don't reply he quits. If they don't say anything they tend to be very angry with his playstyle....lol. If they say GL HF as well.... then most likely they will be near his playstyle level.

I don't usually say anything in War Thunder.... but in COH2 I would just say...sup... or hey... you don't need good luck to beat me so I don't say it.

and battlefield is the least toxic of them all. so?

MOBO- MSI z97 gaming 5  CPU- I5 4690k   GPU- G1 Gaming gtx970  RAM- 16gb Corsair Vegeance  PSU- Corsair RM650  COOLING- Corsair H110iGT 

STORAGE- AMD r7 120gb SSD / 500gb HDD  CASE- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe   Sound-  Logitech z506 / Corsair Void  Peripherals- G710, G502

COD>CSGO any day.

And yea it is less toxic.

Main PC: 4690k // Z97 // R9 280 3GB // 8gb Ram // CM Elite 430 Case // 750 EVGA B PSU // 1TB HDD

Living Room "Console" PC: FX 8350 // 990a SLI Krait // R7 360 // 8gb Ram // HAF 912 // 750 EVGA B PSU // 1TB HDD

Future Plans:

find a 2nd monitor at a pawn shop

Sell/giveaway R7 360, move r9 280 into console PC, buy a better GPU for main PC.

I absolutely understand the sentiment and completely agree with the OP. I've been playing other online FPS games recently and it has been a nice change of pace. Not having to deal with white racist children and man-children alike is a relief. The Counter-Strike community is garbage.

lmao, I remember my console life, I had 3.8 K/D and 550 - 600 SPM, I got abused of bot lobbying in every lobby. Sometimes when someone talked alot a shit after I beat them I'd play the "John Cena" entrance song and the whole lobby cracks up lmao. 

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.