Tech you wouldn't reccomend to anyone

techswede

Apple Products

• The people that flock to it tend to be pretentious hipsters or people who don't know any better
  • Their shit is way over priced Really not much more expensive in the mobile market, and the XPS13 is equally as overpriced
  • They come out with new shit every 2 months and their cord system is retarded. See FireWire and how it's still better than most connections these days
  • When the screens of their phones crack, which is mad easy to do, it's like the Haitian earth quake happened on their phone Try breaking a galaxy Note...

Beats I agree with

• Over priced to shit
  • Mainly a fashion accessory

Razer I ageee with

• Crap/10

Games Because Why the Fuck Not

• CS:GO: Cancer/10 Addictive game, abides by "Keep it simple stupid" but is complex enough for a "pro" league
  • LoL/Dota2: Cancer/10
  • ArmA: Totes well optimized /sarcasm
  • Tomb Raider: Game trailers =/= Gameplay or story by a long shot
  • Xcom Enemy Unkown: Niggas don't know what LOS means in any sense of the term
  • Insurgency: Source Engine/10
  • TF2/Gmod: Autism the game Fun to muck around with but not to take seriously

See the edit...

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

Everyone I saw during the first week of College was like #CrackedIPhone4Squad... No joke

Also every Acne striken teenage drug dealer has one too

Canadian Top Gear fan, tech lover and cyclist :P  Build: A10 7870k-Gigabyte FM2A68HM-HD2- G.Skill 2133Mhz 2x4gb- Cooler Master Elite 335-Antec Earthwatts 500w 80+ Bronze

#RIPTopGear :(

Acer Icona thing (awful in every possible way)

Toshiba Satellite notebooks (great machines with awful build quality :( )

ASRock motherboards (hit or miss quality (usually a miss), although not as bad as they used to be.)

Seagate hard disks (easily the worst hard disks i have worked with. work well then they do, but they don't for long)

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

ASRock motherboards (hit or miss quality (usually a miss), although not as bad as they used to be.)

Seagate hard disks (easily the worst hard disks i have worked with. work well then they do, but they don't for long)

i completely agree with the Iconia thing...

At my work we currently have about 1200 of these out in the vehicles and with the cops, every hour or so one comes in with a faulty port (whether it be m-USB/ docking connectors/SIM).

Imaging these things is a major PITA as well, always conks out on the SCCM image deploy

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

The nissan leaf. *cringes* (el-cars are all a bit sucky in general, lower than adwertised range, most of them cant be charged in the norwegian winters and the advantages you get in traffic are totaly BS!)

(El-cars are tech?)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

i second the iconia ugh.. sucky sucky!! (I have a B1 and its slow as f*ck)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

care to elaborate? I like mine (The rules stated to state the reason but hey)

Me and my mate had a pair of Siberia V2's and they started screwing up after a year and a half and mine finally died 2 months ago, 2 years after purchase.

Me and my mate had a pair of Siberia V2's and they started screwing up after a year and a half and mine finally died 2 months ago, 2 years after purchase.

Different story here, try contacting steelseries i spose

Beats, Astros (even though I just bought a pair, I bought them so I could talk to my pleb friends on Xbox when I use that on the rare occasion), Razer products, iPhones, prebuilt gaming computers, gaming notebooks, Windows phones, Ford Pintos...I'm sure there's other stuff, I just can't think of em right now.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

There is nothing wrong with AMD GPU's is there CPU's that are garbage.

notice the /s before the aerocool, the previous was a joke, also the fx8350 isn't to bad.

Nothing to see here, move along

electric cars

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Beats, Astros (even though I just bought a pair, I bought them so I could talk to my pleb friends on Xbox when I use that on the rare occasion), Razer products, iPhones, prebuilt gaming computers, gaming notebooks, Windows phones, Ford Pintos...I'm sure there's other stuff, I just can't think of em right now.

out of razer products im with you, except for the razer naga 2013 edition i use one personally and it has been great, if you can deal with the occasional problem with razer synapse.

Nothing to see here, move along

out of razer products im with you, except for the razer naga 2013 edition i use one personally and it has been great, if you can deal with the occasional problem with razer synapse.

Your forgetting razor blades which even Linus likes

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Yeah I suppose I should've said current Razer products. I have a 2012 Naga that is a pure stallion. Fits my hand like a glove and I've never had a single problem with it. Love all the buttons too. Just wish it was optical, but that's minor gripe that isn't the product's fault. :P

Your forgetting razor blades which even Linus likes

I still don't think I'd recommend that. Way way WAY too pricey. Better off buying a $1500 computer and a cheap notebook in my opinion.

Привет товарищ ))))

Better off buying a $1500 computer and a cheap notebook in my opinion.

except plenty of people need mobile power.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

If you bought it at Elkjøp / Elgiganten, and the people working there were smart enough to ask you for your name, they should have your purchase stored with name. 

Bought it cash. Simply paid and got a receipt so i barely talked to anyone

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

"Funny" story that this post reminded me of, actually.

My sister (as well as me) had just gotten a brand new Galaxy S4 and was playing on it while waiting for a bus. Some middle schooler charges down the sidewalk and slams into her, making her drop the phone corner-first onto the pavement. The body of the phone was bent, the glass at the impact site was reduced to a fine powder, and the entire screen was broken (we had to put a plastic screen protector over it because she kept cutting herself on the fractures). She was in tears because the phone was only just over a day old and now her warranty was voided, so there was no replacing the phone unless we paid full-price for a new one.

We managed to get the phone repaired, even though it cost us $90 because the place had to fix the body of the phone as well as the screen. After picking up the freshly repaired phone, my dad told my sister and I that we needed to pick out a case for our phones (I was already researching cases before this happened). I picked up a nice Otterbox, and after visiting every store in the mall that carried phone cases, my sister picked out... a super thin snap-on case. She complained that proper cases were "too bulky" and refused to even try them out on her phone.

I'm like your sister in a way, don't like the extra bulk some cases come with, and I know those thin flimsy cases are pretty bad, but they have probably saved my phone on more than one occasion. The risk of not having OTT protection is totally worth it imo. 

Diablotek power supplies. Any of them.

It's always a good day if you woke up breathing.

Off-brand PSUs...

Peripherals from Genius... or A4Tech (excludes high-end webcam)...

CDR-King...

I haven't actually ever met someone that needs it.

It's rare but there are out there. My mom for example is constantly out with my sister running her from competition to competition, but, she still has to do her job which requires the ability to encode media on the go. So she in particular needs that extra horsepower while she's at the rank, or at a hotel.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I haven't actually ever met someone that needs it.

Not everyone wants two pcs. Jack of trade laptops sell for a reason...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Not everyone wants two pcs. Jack of trade laptops sell for a reason...

I don't know if a laptop is worth an absurd price premium for zero upgradeability amongst other things. I also don't know if I can call them "jacks of all trades". Most gaming notebooks I see are just subpar at doing so.

But you say it like someone has to carry around two full tower cases. They literally leave their rig at home and carry around a featherweight notebook. I can't imagine people wanna carry around a 17" 11lb all-in-one notebook either. Kind of goes two ways there.

Привет товарищ ))))

Different story here, try contacting steelseries i spose

I threw the piece of shit in the bin.