Large player base of cancerous toxic players

Skins system that spread to even TF2

Large number of hopelessly unbalanced maps

Good, now I can understand you :D

And  totaly agree with you

But you forgot those players who play like shit but have like a AWP medusa

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Good, now I can understand you :D

And  totaly agree with you

But you forgot those players who play like shit but have like a AWP medusa

Or players who can't hit the broad side of a barn with anything but an AWP then think they're cool and skilled because they can get 2 kills in a round with a 100% accurate, hit scan, 1 shot weapon and will only use this weapon and force their team to feed them AWPs.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Anything by Apple because it is always overpriced and underspecified, and AMD CPUs because they are now decades behind Intel.

Linus is my fetish.

Wtf... You do realize those are professional cards right...

They cost too much, and outside of enterprise situations, 99% of "home" users are better off with a 980Ti or if they need double precision, a 780Ti.

Quadro is also grossly overpriced, and unless Nvidia has gotten around to release a maxwell based series. AMDs Firepro cards are actually faster then Nvidias kepler based quadro cards. Usually, AMD does so at 1/3rd or 1/2 the price of the quadro....

So that is why. Professional doesnt mean their good. It only means they are targeted at a certain consumer group, usually a group with money.

Anything by Apple because it is always overpriced and underspecified, and AMD CPUs because they are now decades behind Intel.

no and no. 

AMD's CPUs are a few years behind Intel while their APUs are somewhere between a few years behind and not behind at all (depending on whether you look at CPU or GPU power).

They cost too much, and outside of enterprise situations, 99% of "home" users are better off with a 980Ti or if they need double precision, a 780Ti.

Quadro is also grossly overpriced, and unless Nvidia has gotten around to release a maxwell based series. AMDs Firepro cards are actually faster then Nvidias kepler based quadro cards. Usually, AMD does so at 1/3rd or 1/2 the price of the quadro....

So that is why. Professional doesnt mean their good. It only means they are targeted at a certain consumer group, usually a group with money.

And while FirePros are cheaper they also consume quite a bit more power -- which is a big problem for any enterprise-like environment. Neither line is designed for home use, but for use as server-grade components. 

/a 780Ti also doesn't have double floating pt precision. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

cheap headsets, go and spend $200 on a set of headphones and be done with it. 

I went through 6 cheap xbox 360 headsets, but i ended up selling it before i actually got a decent headset. 

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Yes I know they are targeted at a higher level of customers but it's made that way to have validation that it will always work since they can't have any problems or errors in the data

I use firepros and quadros at school in our heavy use pcs, 60 per room and well comparing my system to the school ones, I would push the school systems more than I would with mine that are consumer parts except for the enterprise ssd that I got as a gift

100% accurate, hit scan

Not much different to other weapons such as the AK. First shot is ~100% accurate.

Whats wrong with antec PSUs?

Probably a case of wrong batches/bad luck or just using Basiq series.

If you really have a Antec HCG-620M you're fine

This is a signature.

Yes I know they are targeted at a higher level of customers but it's made that way to have validation that it will always work since they can't have any problems or errors in the data

I use firepros and quadros at school in our heavy use pcs, 60 per room and well comparing my system to the school ones, I would push the school systems more than I would with mine that are consumer parts except for the enterprise ssd that I got as a gift

Does no one here get that quadro have premium quality and guaranteed business app(particularly cad and 3d tools) drivers, chips, and hardware?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Does no one here get that quadro have premium quality and guaranteed business app(particularly cad and 3d tools) drivers, chips, and hardware?

I do but there's no point trying to convince them if they don't even know what that is...

Not much different to other weapons such as the AK. First shot is ~100% accurate.

Except the AK isn't always 100% accurate, doesn't have a scope, and requires a headshot for that kill.

Cheap android smarthphones.

Thermaltake Poseidon Z keyboard, good keys and all but when i pound keys harder the keyboard just dies have to replug it to work its a pain in games i have to go easy on it not my style,thats why i bought a mechanical keyboard in the first place.

Old dedicated sound cards, they are worse than the present integrated ones.

no and no. 

AMD's CPUs are a few years behind Intel while their APUs are somewhere between a few years behind and not behind at all (depending on whether you look at CPU or GPU power).

And while FirePros are cheaper they also consume quite a bit more power -- which is a big problem for any enterprise-like environment. Neither line is designed for home use, but for use as server-grade components. 

/a 780Ti also doesn't have double floating pt precision. 

Sry, meant the Titan (original)

same GPU core, just forgot...

The difference is that you cannot, in all cases, just flash the bios of a Nvidia card to create a quadro one. That you CAN do with AMD. While that solution may not produce a sample which is rated for 24/7 operation, you can atleast create a fake firepro for home use as AMDs double precision is mainly limited through firmware and drivers, rather then design itself. Albeit, for Nvidia, the design part only applies to maxwell. Kepler had double precision turned off by drivers/firmware.

Look it up, i learnt this through a few tech posts here and there explaining how you could flash bioses for Kepler and Tahiti, Hawaii and Pitcairn to produce their enterprise level counterparts. Dunno about fermi if you can do it there. Maxwell i think you cannot, as i do not think Nvidia has launched their full maxwell quadro line yet. But they are due to be coming out soon if they arent already.

Power consumption is a bit different for enterprise. And Firepro has always been more efficient then even their consumer grade equivalents. Most due, and this applies to quadro too, being clocked lower and having better firmware in terms of data compression, VRAM handling and whatnot.

well... the more you know, right?

Except the AK isn't always 100% accurate

Hence the "~" in front of the "100%" in my reply.

There's no point bashing people who prefer a particular weapon. CS:GO is a competitive game and obviously you want every advantage you can get in order to win. If the AWP works for you then use it.

Hence the "~" in front of the "100%" in my reply.

There's no point bashing people who prefer a particular weapon. CS:GO is a competitive game and obviously you want every advantage you can get in order to win. If the AWP works for you then use it.

I was talking about the players who basically ignore the existence of every weapon in the game like pistols, smgs, rifles, etc in exchange for whoring a no fun allowed sniper then will act like the best players in the world.

There's a difference between sticking to a particular set of guns that take skill to engage with and a 1 shot 1 kill weapon of little skill. Like the .300 Knockout in BFH.

I was talking about the players who basically ignore the existence of every weapon in the game like pistols, smgs, rifles, etc in exchange for whoring a no fun allowed sniper then will act like the best players in the world.

There's a difference between sticking to a particular set of guns that take skill to engage with and a 1 shot 1 kill weapon of little skill. Like the .300 Knockout in BFH.

If the point is to win the round why should a player opt for a weapon they will perform worse with (aside from economical reasons)?

If the point is to win the round why should a player opt for a weapon they will perform worse with (aside from economical reasons)?

It's just rather annoying having a player on your team or dealing with an AWP whore. No fun in fighting or dying to a one shot weapon. It's also a skill thing. If someone can operate well with say pistols and SMGs yet can also nab some quick kills with an AWP it's whatever but if someone neglects to raise his skill with anything just to use an AWP it's retarded. They're useless if someone isn't feeding them an expensive scrub gun then it's just a JFC moment.

This is a thread where you can share your most laughably bad tech purchase that you really did not enjoy.

Rules

1. You must explain why the item you are warning people about is bad enough to avoid.

2. Posters should at least read the rules..

My item that i'd reccomend avoiding is the Sandstrom S2DABB11E clock radio

3fAniHC.png

Why:

Problems began straight out of the box. The volume knob also handles the radio station selection. So if you try to increase the volume but you turn either too slowly or too fast then the station you were listening to is gone.

The standby button works when it wants to. It always turns on.. But you can't always turn it off.

The alarm function either ends up blaring the alarm signal out and won't turn off until you rip the cord out of the wall in a fit of rage. Or it will play it as a whisper which is of no use to anyone.

The clock resets at least once a month when you least expect it.

Very prone to picking up russian or polish radio when it is turned off. And of course it gets minnessota public radio easier than a local channel.

At midnight last night it just decided to let out a shrill long beep for no freaking reason.

90$ poorly spent and the receipt is long gone so i can't return it

So what is yours?

Skullcandy headphones. I don't have the best experiences with headphones to be honest but Skullcandy have been the ones that have completely unintentionally gone funny on me. The audio jacks on them are really terrible. If I move to a different position the sound either completely cuts out or just plays in one ear until I move it round a bit again. I have swapped with lighter cables to improve the problem but have heard even models with non replaceable cables are suffering from similar issues rendering them absolutely useless as you can't swap cables or attempt to move the cable round a bit to fix it. My next pair will be sennheisers. They seem to make half decent products instead of spending all their money on marketing.

The cheap NZXT led strips

51OA1%2Bbk-xL.jpg

the control switch started failing after a few months

I went through 3 of these strips and on all of them the switch was crap

NZXT Hue was a far better quality product

I've got the same strips, they've done alright by me so far, but I haven't touched the control switch in months

Any low-end or "Mini" Samsung phone. Stick to the "S" and "Note" series.

Also ANY Samsung tablet, STAY AWAY! They are cheap and HORRIFYINGLY slow.

Any pre-built computer.

Cheap PSUs.

Crosley or ION turntables. They DESTROY records and are terrible quality. (I made the unfortunate mistake of buying one and loosing the receipt.)

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM

Wireless anti-static wrist straps. They don't work. Get a wired one.

AMD/ATI products. They get hotter and use more power than Intel and Nvidia products.

Anything Apple. Macs are overpriced and iPhones are too restricting (also, no removable battery or sd card support)

Windows 10, forces updates. Stick with 7 or 8.1.

Razer products. They're just way too overpriced.

Beats, overpriced.

Cheapo unbranded Android phones online, most have terrible performance and battery life.

Those light up water speaker things, the speakers are bad quality and they sometimes leak.

Zotac products, bad quality.

SteelSeries headsets.

All of them?

Silverstone ML08  ||  Intel i5-6600  ||  Gigabyte HD 7950 @ Stock  ||  Corsair 2x4GB DDR4 2133MHz  ||  Gigabyte H170-N WIFI  ||  Samsung 840 Pro 128GB  ||  WD Caviar Black 1TB  ||  MSX 64-bit