Tech you wouldn't reccomend to anyone

techswede

They cost about $14 to make.

That alone should explain why the build quality is garbage.

Yep, they are probably made in the same chinese factory as the Fake ones. The fake ones are probably just Beats that didn't look good enough or had slight flaws to brand them as real beats so they take them and sell them as fakes for a quater of the price :D

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

Yep, they are probably made in the same chinese factory as the Fake ones. The fake ones are probably just Beats that didn't look good enough or had slight flaws to brand them as real beats so they take them and sell them as fakes for a quater of the price :D

Meanwhile, I'm thinking of buying a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones.

Not really keen on those "gaming-headphones", because I feel that the M50X is more than good enough.

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

Meanwhile, I'm thinking of buying a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones.

Not really keen on those "gaming-headphones", because I feel that the M50X is more than good enough.

Don't fall for the gaming headphone thing, A lot of brands think gamers are stupid and will buy it just becuase it says Gaming when really the headphones suck learnt this when I bought a razer headset most uncomfortable bad sounding headset mic combo I have ever used if it was aimed at gamers it would need to be at least comfy to wear for at least 1 hour, most people game for over an hour but that was just my example lol

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

Tesla?

here in norway the things i also wrote aplly to teslas.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Pretty much any headset with a cable that isn't made of fucking metal.

Seriously, every audio cable begins to have issues in just weeks of use. Bullshit...

except my turtle beach x12s that i paid $30 for 4 years ago.  been spiked into the floor, stepped on, so many times and still works flawless

MOBO- MSI z97 gaming 5  CPU- I5 4690k   GPU- G1 Gaming gtx970  RAM- 16gb Corsair Vegeance  PSU- Corsair RM650  COOLING- Corsair H110iGT 

STORAGE- AMD r7 120gb SSD / 500gb HDD  CASE- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe   Sound-  Logitech z506 / Corsair Void  Peripherals- G710, G502

It doesn't fail, the read speeds for older data just drops dramatically -- which is easily fixed by a fresh install.

Also, I thought the firmware update they released a few months back solved it.

No, the update was temporary. The read speeds can drop to a point where the drive is just not usable and it also can make the rest of your PC run extremely slow.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

HTC One Mini 2. 

V66229_0.jpg

- Less features than HTC One M8

- Camera is potato

- It lags with any custom launcher

- HTC have abandoned it. No updates for this phone to come ever, and it's just over a year old.

- Mine got so hot that the rubber HTC logo on the back came off

- 3.5mil jack is on the top of the phone

+ Speakers

+ Included headphones

Edited by evilHamsterzZz

f*ck i got 2 of those babys :/. so the 850 evo is save? then at least the drive i recommended my biddy will not be a failure puhh. but still how have i missed this. was this big news?

I think the 850 Evo is just a less expensive 850 Pro, If that's the case then it is safe. I started with one 850 Pro 128Gb and one 840 Evo 500Gb in August 2014 and in January the 840 became unusable day after my birthday  :( was running perfectly until then and just suddenly my PC became slow as my mos 2010 iMac, I found it to be the 840 Evo. Tried every fix from Samsung with no luck, took it out of my system to keep it from slowing everything else. I still haven't been able to get through to Samsung about an RMA for their "5 Year Warranty"

It was news almost a year after the drive released. I got it cause of all the great reviews, didn't see anything about it until mine died.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Acer batteries in their laptops are the worst. They stop holding charge after a year and force you to use the charger or buy a new battery

Also, cases with front panel doors. They break too easily.

You are on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know.

Iunno if it's been mentioned, or if it even counts, but my number one for PC builders is goddamn Corsair LINK. It's just so.. sketchy, I had it working to most of it's extent with my old H100i, but with the H110i GT, I just can't get it to work, so I grabbed an NZXT Grid+ and cut Link right out.

CPU: Intel 5930k cooled by H110i GT Mobo: MSI X99S XPower AC RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum 2800mhz GPU: 2x MSi Lightning 290x SSD: 512GB 850 Pro HDD: 4&2TB WD Black PSU: Corsair AX1500i Case: Corsair 900D Monitor: 3xVG248QE  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark  Mouse: Logitech G700s  Headset: Astro A50

I like chocolate milk.

Acer laptops. Again: they promise great performance for low prices. While the spec/price ratio may be amazing, their lifespan for a sub-poweruser is less than a year. I've personally had 3 of them, different models from different generations. Most common problem was the chipset unsoldering itself, bad thermals, USB ports shorting out, broken card readers out of the box (RMA'd within an hour of purchase), different specs than advertised (last one I had my hands on was supposed to have an 820M. It had the nVidia sticker on it, the box said it had the 820M, but all it had was an iGPU). Never again.

I agree, my Acer laptop is a nightmare.

I got it repaired three time under warranty and one month after the warranty expired the trackpad stops clicking.

It's great at gaming but stuff constantly crashes.

The one thing that bugs me the most is that one week after I got the laptop, the screws in the bottom of the laptop started falling out, and they still do. The Acer Centre in Singapore won't do shit about it as they say their warranty only covers internal problems. The screws falling out caused cracks to start appearing..

Not to mention the "totally real brushed metal's" paint wore off after a week.

Don't get Acer laptops. It's a nightmare of bloatware and sub quality build quality. Although their specs are quite good for the price.

Got a Aspire E1-somthing 3 years ago for 299$, it's been the most reliable laptop I ever had... lol

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Samsung LCD/TV

any phone that cost more than $200

$650 is the absolute most you should spend on a phone (That gets you into an LG G4, though for about $100 less you can get a 32GB Moto X 2014)..

Also LG and Sony TV masterrace. (Sony for Android TV and LG just because LG)

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Dell inspiron 1545 ergh that product was so bad I said to myself I would never buy from dell again broke 100 times with warranty and its just ended with warranty and it has a stupid plugged in not charging problem and it insanely hot

Antec PSUs.

Beats By Dre

Hewlett-Packard (Horrible Products)

Dell

iBuyPower

CyberPower PC

MSI

Zotac

Raidmax Cases

Processor : i7-6700k (stock speed)

Cooler : Hyper 212X

Motherboard: MSI Krait Gaming Z170

RAM : 4x4gb LPX Memory

Boot Device : Samsung 860 EVO

GPU : ZOTAC 1070 Extreme

PSU :Antec HCG-620M

Antec PSUs.

Beats By Dre

Hewlett-Packard (Horrible Products)

Dell

iBuyPower

CyberPower PC

MSI

Zotac

Whats wrong with antec PSUs?

I was thinking of a troll response.. But Gameboy Original.. Seriously.. It pissed me off I could never see what the hell was going on unless I was playing in a cave..

Oooooo I just got an email from ncix :}

Whats wrong with antec PSUs?

All of my clients who had Antec PSUs, all have returned their products due to the PSU over-volting the system. (It also killed my system)

But, all of my clients who had Corsair & CoolerMaster PSUs haven't had any issues.

Note, all of my clients are on 110v Power Systems (North America), and all of the PSUs are running either auto detect, or at 110v.

All of my clients who had Antec PSUs, all have returned their products due to the PSU over-volting the system. (It also killed my system)

But, all of my clients who had Corsair & CoolerMaster PSUs haven't had any issues.

Note, all of my clients are on 110v Power Systems (North America), and all of the PSUs are running either auto detect, or at 110v.

You can also count me in that, I got a C2D system that fried because the Antec PSU it had in ... the only thing that survived was the HDD and the CPU! the RAM, motherboard and GPU all died!

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Currently have one in mine, it hasn't done anything yet... And I live in the Philippines, which I believe we have 220v out of the socket and mine is plugged to the wall...

Currently have one in mine, it hasn't done anything yet... And I live in the Philippines, which I believe we have 220v out of the socket and mine is plugged to the wall...

Beware!

Steel Series Rival.  Junkiest mouse I've ever used.  I've gone through 4 of them (good thing I got in store warranty) because the sensor does not track accurately.

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build