PCMR is launching a YouTube channel soon

UltraNeonGaming

post-122851-0-29046700-1423091748_thumb.
So the PCMR SubReddit posted that they are launching their own YouTube channel, the reason I even care is that this channel could become really popular.

PCMR is currently accepting applications if you want to help them make videos.
Quotes from PCMR:
"Help us create glorious videos for the Official PCMR Youtube channel! Launching Soon"
"We're looking for some bright individuals like yourself to help create the most glorious Youtube channel that has ever existed! We're looking for ~30 of the Ascended to make youtube videos for our channel."

Here are the requirements to enter to help the channel make videos:
Quote from PCMR:
1) Full Disclosure of any affiliations with the game industry, journalism, or anything else that could be a conflict
2) Your age - Are you 18+? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
4) Resume/CV (Qualifications) and examples of your work
5) Can you be committed to work on videos and do you work well with others?
6) What kind of things would you like to do/create with the youtube channel?
7) Do you pray to GabeN?

Official thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2uq64m/help_us_create_glorious_videos_for_the_official/
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqpfJtpeBIV_nr7FH2xrPow

PCMR's First YouTube Video, a channel introduction and a look into the world of PC gaming: 

What do you guys think of this? Do you think this channel will become very big? Or do you not care?
I'm personally not very exited since there are already too many gaming channels on YouTube (*Cough* *Cough* UltraNeonGaming)
But again this is a massive subreddit and this channel could grow really big.

I think that they should have released this channel much earlier if they wanted it to be popular

Ew

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Eww PCMR...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

This would be a great outlet for me and my video editing..

...If only I could stomach the PCMR community..

I really don't care. I never bother with the subreddit, so I'll almost certainly never bother with their YouTube channel.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I'm interested.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I pray to gaben but if Linus decided to start an Uprising and take over the syndicate than I'm on his side. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

So this is news how?

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

@XTankSlayerX I beat you to the reporting game :D

I'm busy... so... Yeah...

Anyways. This YT Channel's going to go downhill fast.

So this is news how?

I thought it was because I see a lot of potential in a PC subreddit with 300,000 subscribers

I thought it was because I see a lot of potential in a PC subreddit with 300,000 subscribers

I might not be a admin but I normally see this get moved to PC gaming section on the forum. This stuff isnt considered News sadly but in all honestly I dont mind seeing it on the news section. It could help someone with there youtube or somthing :)

Thanks for posting anyway :)

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

ehhh

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

PC FTW, but this is ridiculous.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

This forum has a strange form of disease.

Many people never even looked at PCMR subreddit; but they all firmly believe PCMR to be bad, based on hearsay and their imagination.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

While i like pcs i dont like the people that shit on peoples choice to play on a console, just play on what you enjoy, id prefer it that way.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Give me a better PCMR community, and then I'll remind them what it was like to be on the receiving end with my Original Xbox and P3 rig.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

While i like pcs i dont like the people that shit on peoples choice to play on a console, just play on what you enjoy, id prefer it that way.

That's not even what PCMR is about.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I'm curious to see how this will go :) haha

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

PC Master Race?

"PC News"

"Let's Plays"

"Tutorials"

This is no different from any other tech or gaming channel, so why are people putting it on a pedestal? It's not offering anything new and the trailer isn't very enticing either.

I agree with you, but people are still going to subscribe

Just for fun, I sent them a message with my "application." I am going ot laugh a lot if they accept it. It's a real application, and it would be cool to have an outlet for my video editing, but I don't even know if this is truly a channel I'd want to create for.