Are You Beautiful? You could Eat For FREE!

So this restaurant in China scans your face and then has a panel of plastic surgeons rate you deciding if you are beautiful enough to eat free.

As someone who has had things given to me or have gotten discounts because the clerk thought I was good looking I was unsure how I felt about this.  It's not like it would be the first time a compony has tried to target their product to beautiful people as to make the 'beautiful wanna-bes' buy in.  The morality of that kind of business model will likely forever be up for debate. 

But then I had a thought, what if they are trying to make it so beautiful people eat more and therefor, in theory loose their perceived "beauty" because they will order a appetizer and desert because it's free so why not.  Like a secret plot to equalize everyones looks.  

-Original Article   http://www.cnet.com/news/restaurant-scans-faces-lets-the-beautiful-eat-free/ 

I doubt there is some secret plot.

They just want to reward "beautiful" people.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

thats. stupid. they should do a calculator that calculates if you should eat for free (poor people) or pay reasonably (normal people)

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Step 1: print out picture of Kate Upton

Step 2: go to restaurant and scan the picture 

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Free food fur days, #rekt

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I smell a conspiracy. They are gathering all the beautiful people with the promise of free food. Then they'll seal the doors and release the toxic gas. No more beautiful people.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

thats. stupid. they should do a calculator that calculates if you should eat for free (poor people) or pay reasonably (normal people)

sadly as long as capitilism is a thing this won't happen

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

sadly as long as capitilism is a thing this won't happen

capitalisme ? . what you trying to blame capitalisme ? I think america woulden't even be able of such things. don't blame others without looking at ourselves.

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I literally looked at this and thought it was another one of those spam topics and someone just replied to it... but in other news why is this a thing?

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

What the actual fuck?

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

finally a restaurant for me!

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

1.Attract all the beautiful ladies (lets say.. 542 people actually ate free)

2.Attract all the ones trying to get laid (everyone in china? but payup)

3. ???

4. profit.

SPAAAAAACE!!!

I initially clicked this topic because I thought it was spam because of the title lol

Woo!

capitalisme ? . what you trying to blame capitalisme ? I think america woulden't even be able of such things. don't blame others without looking at ourselves.

Because we must blame capitalism for all of our problems  ;)

-Even when it is in China, a country that still identifies as communist. 

i bet you that there's a Window mirror where's a ton of creepers looking at you eating (they are paying for the food) .. or something like that =]

CPU : i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Cooler : NH-D14 | GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 [OC] | MB : Asus Z87-Pro | RAM : A-DATA 8GB 1600Mhz CL9 XPG Black | SSD : 850Evo 250GB

Because we must blame capitalism for all of our problems  ;)

-Even when it is in China, a country that still identifies as communist. 

this is why I can't stand people. why would you blame someone for something you did.

World Domination Plan:

Step 1: Find good looking people

Step 2: Make good looking people fat through over feeding

Step 3: Watch the world burn

I meant that the current system is created so you can make as much money as possible not so the world is a better place

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I meant that the current system is created so you can make as much money as possible not so the world is a better place

well I think the world would be better in a communist way of being. as of everybody does they'e part. everybody is fair. without the leader. the comunity decides of stuff. in small groups . its complicated to explain in text. but its a very good way of being for humans. as there is no bullshit and thief and stuff. as long as people follow along and don't ''cheat'' to gain benefits... then again. explaining how it works would take hours

well I think the world would be better in a communist way of being. as of everybody does they'e part. everybody is fair. without the leader. the comunity decides of stuff. in small groups . its complicated to explain in text. but its a very good way of being for humans. as there is no bullshit and thief and stuff. as long as people follow along and don't ''cheat'' to gain benefits... then again. explaining how it works would take hours

I am adding you to the list of educated people

beautiful people eat more and therefor, in theory loose their perceived "beauty" because they will order a appetizer and desert because it's free so why not. Like a secret plot to equalize everyones looks.

Not everyone gains weight at the same rate.

Metabolism be too strong.

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

And the increase in surgeries . . . .

Sponserships 0_o I never thought of that.....

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China