Any one have expirence with US Mobile?

Currently have 3 lines with T Mobile and they are about to raise my rates. So Im looking to make a change. I got 3 iPhones unlocked. Pricing doesnt seem too bad. Looked at my last bill with all 3 lines we used about 31 Gigs of data. Not sure what my dad be doing on his phone but he crunches thru data. I mostly surf the web, play games like Bubble Witch Saga and maybe watch the occasional Youtube Video (mostly when we are running low on data with Comcast).

How are the speeds?

How is the support?

Any thing else I should know?

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I like US Mobile, unlimited data for $15/month is hard to beat. IMHO Verizon's network is worse than T-Mobile's overall, but US Mobile has been faster than Visible (Verizon MVNO) at least for me. I think US Mobile gets the same data prioritization as Verizon's premium postpaid plans.

I know US Mobile lets you pick between Verizon and T-Mobile, but I have no experience with their T-Mobile based service (it used to be more expensive but that might've changed recently).

5 hours ago, jonaharagon said:

know US Mobile lets you pick between Verizon and T-Mobile, but I have no experience with their T-Mobile based service (it used to be more expensive but that might've changed recently).

We would be going with the Verizon service. As a current T Mobile customer I can say their network is iffy in many areas. While I live in the Metro Detroit area there are areas around me that it can get iffy. Traveling is another story as well, have had issues with little to no service. If you travel in to a rural area dont expect service.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.