Linus and Noctua factory

Kowalamaster

Yes please.

I would literally die and can't even.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Linus should go to the noctua Factory to see there production line! and show all the fans and heat sinks becasue the amount of enginiering that goes into them are insane.

would be awesome

Linus should go to the noctua Factory to see there production line! and show all the fans and heat sinks becasue the amount of enginiering that goes into them are insane.

He would fangrill to hard.

And the fanboys would go insane. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Any factory tour is cool. Someone did a tour of the Be Quiet! production factory and that was the final push in getting my Dark Rock 3. I would like to see Noctua production, not that I would put an ugly product in my system, but because the quality is very high.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

ugly product

Shots fired

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Sorry to disappoint you but he most interesting aspect of the aerodynamics engineering is done using cfd software and prototype testing (which they would not be able to show you), only endurance testing and manufacturing are done in the factory. So it would be almost identical to the Bequiet factory tour. 

I would love to see a Noctua factory tour. Bought a bunch of their fans a couple years ago cuz Linus recommended them and I couldn't be happier. 

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

Please do this linus! 

Someone tag linus on to this!

Best idea ever !

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

I'd definitely watch that video. Heck I'd be fine if they could only talk about the experience and couldn't record anything.

Shots fired

Brown and grey was cool in the 1980's. I could care less if their color market is specific, I cringe every time I see one installed.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

Brown and grey was cool in the 1980's. I could care less if their color market is specific, I cringe every time I see one installed.

160407.jpg160407.jpg160407.jpg

[cringe intensifies]

Edited by Blade of Grass
Cleaning Thread

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

Linus would probably cry if he got to go there, he freaking loves Noctua, lol.

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

Yes please! I would actually like to see them tour any factory.  Those videos were really interesting.

he should also tell them to make there fans in not shit colors 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

linus should ask them on why they choose the poop color

Case: NZXT H440     CPU: Intel core i7-4790k    RAM: 2x G.Skill ripjaws 4gb 1600mhz   GPU: Soon   CPU Cooler: Stock (will buy a decent one soon)     PSU: CM V650 80+ gold PSU.

He would cum all the time making for a traumatic experience for the noctua employees

Interested in Business and Technology

It would be really interesting to see inside of the factory, that's sure.

I don't think he could do it though. Has he done anything like this before?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Holy crap that would be amazing 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Yes. This would be awesome. I have a secret crush on their NF-A15s and NH-U14S.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

• 5 months later...

Yes you can look at the beautiful ness. (It is a Black industrial now. but it was like that for many a year.)

IMG_0969.jpg