Converting .MOV to .MP4 Easy?

Hello, I do a lot of filming on my iphone 15, however I do not have a macbook pro or anything so I usually edit it straight from my phone using mobile apps. I do have a Cannon EOS 80D as well I could start using but having the ability to film on my phone is always nice. I was wondering if anyone knows of a simple way to convert .MOV files to .MP4 without losing any quality? I know adobe express has one but I believe it is limited, maybe not though. End goal preferrably would me being able to use my windows computer with davinci resolve with footage from iphone and eos 80D. Any suggestions? Should I just get a mac when the newer ones come out? My editing is really limited due to editing on mobile apps. If I could figure out a way to easily be able to get footage from iphone and use in davinci i would be set. I use one drive on iphone to easily get pics and videos but then the struggle is moving it to davinci. Does it lose quality, do I need to convert it, etc. Thank you in advance this has been a struggle on my brain 

Handbrake is nice, though you may need to fiddle with the settings a bit.

Handbrake, adobe media convertor, random ffmpeg media convertor,...

Also .mov and .mp4 are just flat out usable as is in davinci.

19 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Handbrake, adobe media convertor, random ffmpeg media convertor,...

Also .mov and .mp4 are just flat out usable as is in davinci.

I thought so.... So if I just grab them from my one drive/computer and move them into davinci i shouldnt lose any quality or anything right? I thought this as possible But I only tried it once and havent tried again due to being paranoid

2 minutes ago, cyberpenguin44 said:

I thought so.... So if I just grab them from my one drive/computer and move them into davinci i shouldnt lose any quality or anything right? I thought this as possible But I only tried it once and havent tried again due to being paranoid

Davinci will just treat them as their own file and quality.

The end result will depend on the quality of the video clips you used and the export settings.

Why do you want to convert to mp4? You can edit MOV in resolve and I do it all the time. 

Easiest and also fastest way to do it is with FFMPEG.

Just install FFMPEG and then convert it with this command:

ffmpeg -i input.mov -c copy output.mp4

for example

ffmpeg -i C:/ProgramFiles/video.mov -c copy C:/ProgramFiles/video.mp4

34 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Why do you want to convert to mp4? You can edit MOV in resolve and I do it all the time. 

Sweet thank you!!! I will try just do that then