How do I sneak a pizza into a Cinema (Movie Theater)

Dude

My friends and I carry burgers in our pockets when we go to the movies, far more easy and convenient; just avoid burgers that are very damp.

Cut it up and put it in a gallon-size plastic bag. Not that I've done that...

I'd be picking it up from a Pizza Hut - I'd look like a strange fucker carrying around kitchen utensils.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

My friends and I carry burgers in our pockets when we go to the movies, far more easy and convenient; just avoid burgers that are very damp.

This thread is about Pizzas. Not Burgers.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

I'd be picking it up from a Pizza Hut - I'd look like a strange fucker carrying around kitchen utensils.

In that case, rip it out of the box and then shove the slices in said baggie.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Cut the pizza into slices, put tin foil around all of it to keep the heat, and then put it into a big gallon zip log bag, then put it in the backpack or a friends purse or something

Runescape player  II  Civ 6 and LoL noob  II  

Blend it. Put it in one of those paper cola mugs with a lid. Hope for the best.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Blend it. Put it in one of those paper cola mugs with a lid. Hope for the best.

Don't own a blender. Would look like a fuckhead if I carried one around.

Rent a wheelchair, put the box in your lap, and put a blanket over yourself.  Of course you will not be able to stand until you've left though.  And you'll have to use the handicap spaces at the front of the theater.  And that might make it easy for attendants to spot you, if the theater has attendants that stand at the front of the theater off to the sides.

This thread is about Pizzas. Not Burgers.

Sorry, but I like burgers in the cinema :C

The problem is that Pizza is large and the cheese gets everywhere. If the pizza is cold/ambient temp, then you can stack the slices in a container (maybe with a film in between slice), then backpack it. If it's hot then you need to carry it out flat, getting a wheelchair and hiding the pizza there would work, but it's an inconvenient plan.

Blend it, put it in a cup and put that in your bag

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

bring a backpack? i do it all the time at my theater. I really dont think they care.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Just put all the slices in a zip lock bag, inside a carrier bag or backpack and walk in with it. I've taken a pizza and a 1.5ltr bottle of coke into the cinema in a carrier bag before. Just walk in with enough confidence and they usually won't bother you. And tbh they're probably not being paid enough to go out of their way to search your bag for food

Sorry, but I like burgers in the cinema :C

The problem is that Pizza is large and the cheese gets everywhere. If the pizza is cold/ambient temp, then you can stack the slices in a container (maybe with a film in between slice), then backpack it. If it's hot then you need to carry it out flat, getting a wheelchair and hiding the pizza there would work, but it's an inconvenient plan.

No wheelchair rental places nearby either. Also, too expensive.

America right? Just shoot everybody who gets in your way.

///manning harpoons///

//harpoons manned//

/prepare for storm/

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Oh.... Well I'm thinking like pizza hutt and shit lol

Then throw it back up, and eat it again....all the japanese chicks do it kenny

Kinky.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Just put all the slices in a zip lock bag, inside a carrier bag or backpack and walk in with it. I've taken a pizza and a 1.5ltr bottle of coke into the cinema in a carrier bag before. Just walk in with enough confidence and they usually won't bother you. And tbh they're probably not being paid enough to go out of their way to search your bag for food

This guy right here... got it all figured out.

@TechBenchTV

Ex-NCIX Tech Tips Producer.  Linus hates my scripts. 

Another question is what if I get caught? Or what to do when I arouse suspicion (if I do).

Another question is what if I get caught? Or what to do when I arouse suspicion (if I do).

If you get caught, you get kicked out, and likely banned from the theater.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Guys, this is a very serious topic, and you are making things too difficult.  

@OP, listen to me closely, the details are very important.  If you are a spindly scrawny example of humanity, looking more like a dying twig in a desert than a human being, this will be virtually impossible.  But if you are normal sized here is how you do it.

Wear a REALLY REALLY large jacked, large enough to fit an entire medium/large sized pizza inside.  Think of the flattened pizza box as a sort of breastplate armor.  

Now as you are walking past attendants, you NEED to stay cool.  NEVER make eye contact, when a theater worker looks you in the eye, avert your gaze so they can't see your eyes, can't see into your soul and KNOW you are trying to deceive them.  Run past the guards flailing wildly, but make sure to keep the entirety of that pizza box under the jacket.

Yes, you are welcome for my advice, have I ever not helped ???!?!??!?!?!???!??!?!?!?!??

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Guys, this is a very serious topic, and you are making things too difficult.  

@OP, listen to me closely, the details are very important.  If you are a spindly scrawny example of humanity, looking more like a dying twig in a desert than a human being, this will be virtually impossible.  But if you are normal sized here is how you do it.

Wear a REALLY REALLY large jacked, large enough to fit an entire medium/large sized pizza inside.  Think of the flattened pizza box as a sort of breastplate armor.  

Now as you are walking past attendants, you NEED to stay cool.  NEVER make eye contact, when a theater worker looks you in the eye, avert your gaze so they can't see your eyes, can't see into your soul and KNOW you are trying to deceive them.  Run past the guards flailing wildly, but make sure to keep the entirety of that pizza box under the jacket.

Yes, you are welcome for my advice, have I ever not helped ???!?!??!?!?!???!??!?!?!?!??

My coat is fucking huge but you'd easily be able to notice a pizza box. Worst case scenario; it sticks out in such a way that it makes me look like a terrorist.

Because the strong scent of pizza isn't going to be a dead give away you snuck one in or anything. :P

Because the strong scent of pizza isn't going to be a dead give away you snuck one in or anything. :P

I'd be sitting away from other people. Also, snitches get stitches.

put them in your pants, simple

I always take my own drinks in there since they always fill up a large cup with ice to the top and there is no pop in there. I even ask for no ice but they said they have to do it.

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520