How do I sneak a pizza into a Cinema (Movie Theater)

Dude

I have an idea.... put the slices in plastic bags, stick the bags on your body,. like on your torso and such, stick them with tape, wear baggy clothing.

Believe it or not, I just walk into theatres with my backpack on. I would recommend you do the same, its not that hard, just smile and be super polite to all the staff and they generally will not say anything. Put it into a tupperware or bag and then put that in your bag pack. If anyone says anything just be like oh no! I was at school / work before this and didn't have time to eat my lunch. Sorry! And then quickly scurry away like Zoidberg.

put them in your pants, simple

I always take my own drinks in there since they always fill up a large cup with ice to the top and there is no pop in there. I even ask for no ice but they said they have to do it.

Putting them in my jeans is a horrible idea.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

wzQDygn.jpg

Cool, but not exactly explaining anything.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

I'd be picking it up from a Pizza Hut - I'd look like a strange fucker carrying around kitchen utensils.

And you're not for trying to sneak pizza around undetected on your person?

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

pizza-hat.jpg

"Sir, this is my hat." Prior to the film. 

"Sir, someone stole my hat." Post film. 

Done. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

And you're not for trying to sneak pizza around undetected on your person?

Carrying around a pizza is pretty normal to most people. Carrying around kitchen utensils is NOT normal to most people.

pizza-hat.jpg

"Sir, this is my hat." Prior to the film. 

"Sir, someone stole my hat." Post film. 

Done.

Don't think that hat would go with any of my clothing.

Carrying around a pizza is pretty normal to most people. Carrying around kitchen utensils is NOT normal to most people.

Yes of course overtly. I'm more interested in the act of deceit/concealment involving said pizza.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Yes of course overtly. I'm more interested in the act of deceit/concealment involving said pizza.

Cineworld's policy is no outside hot foods

Cineworld's policy is no outside hot foods

Obviously. However won't you appear to be a 'strange fucker' if you hide pizza upon your person? Imagine if a dog were to get the scent off of you!  :lol:

Obviously. However won't you appear to be a 'strange fucker' if you hide pizza upon your person? Imagine if a dog were to get the scent off of you!  :lol:

I see no dogs in Cineworld. Never have in the ten years or more I've been going there.

Be a badass and just take a whole box with you ffs

Then it gets confiscated by security.

Then it gets confiscated by security.

Actually you could try claiming that you have a medical condition that requires you to eat vast amounts of food constantly (Prader–Willi syndrome for example). Or you could attempt to bribe them - with a slice of said pizza, money or your body. Or you could try begging them; from a full prostrate position.

I see no dogs in Cineworld. Never have in the ten years or more I've been going there.

Well not directly in the installation... I was more thinking on the journey immediately around/in vicinity of the complex.

Get a fat woman/your mom with a huge purse. Store pizza inside said purse. (Or underneath her fat rolls.)

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

Actually you could try claiming that you have a medical condition that requires you to eat vast amounts of food constantly (Prader–Willi syndrome for example). Or you could attempt to bribe them - with a slice of said pizza, money or your body. Or you could try begging them; from a full prostrate position.

Well not directly in the installation... I was more thinking on the journey immediately around/in vicinity of the complex.

Yeah - There are never dogs in the general area of Cineworld. And it's a huge complex as well.

Hide it under your -

Wait, NVM, you're not a girl, wouldnt work.

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

Well it's gonna make the whole theatre smell like pizza if it's hot, so make sure it's cool/cold first. I'd put each slice into a Ziploc bag and bring them in that way in my jacket pockets, because I don't think theatres will let you bring a large bag in.

Get a man purse. Solved

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

If you have a girlfriend or wife and she brings her purse with her everywhere, get a ziplock bag or plastic wrap and request to put it in her purse. If she says yes, be my guest and do it. 

Another good idea is get a ziplock bag or plastic wrap and put it in a hoodie pocket. It has to be a pullover hoodie, not a zip-up, pullovers have large pockets in them, just hide it in there, might also have room to smuggle a bottle of soda and some candy in there too. Double points if it's in winter or cold weather and you have a thick coat over it. I do this all the time when going to the theater. Then again, I go to one of those small town theaters where the staff don't act like the fucking TSA.

Theirs pretty much no non-ridiculous solution to doing this. I think you should give up on your pizza cinema dreams and just eat the pizza after or before.