How do I sneak a pizza into a Cinema (Movie Theater)

Dude

Just ask if you can take it in, if not ask for a refund of the ticket. There is no reason to sneak it in, just take it.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

take the pizza and wrap it in aluminum foil or saran wrap, put said wrapped pizza into ziplock bag, (stick with me on this one) put ziplock bag into pants between underwear and pants, now tape the top of the bag to either your underwear or pants so it does not fall out. Body temp will keep it warm and no one will think to look there. Just make sure you put it into a spot that you can get it out while you are sitting. :)

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

My coat is fucking huge but you'd easily be able to notice a pizza box. Worst case scenario; it sticks out in such a way that it makes me look like a terrorist.

It won't really matter.  Let me tell you of a story of a time I went to Universal City Walk to see a movie.  For those of you who live out in flyover country or some other foreign sticks of your nation, universal citywalk is right around universal studios park in southern california.  Anyway, I bought a bottle of snapple nearby, and headed into the theater.  I was stopped and told I could not bring it in.  I then went out the door and tossed the bottle in the trash and came back in.  The attendant told me I did not have to chuck the drink, just not make it so obvious.  

As long as you are not waving the pizza box in their face, I don't think they will care.

Now you may be thinking, BUT SAMMAEL, be srs, a box shape from your jacket is SUPER OBVIOUS.  Look, all you need to do is find a jacket that takes attention away from the shape and focuses on something else.  Like this one.

street-21-590x358.jpg

You could have the outline of a bazooka under that thing, nobody will be focused on the shape underneath.  Man up and wear kaleidoscope fur.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Theirs pretty much no non-ridiculous solution to doing this. I think you should give up on your pizza cinema dreams and just eat the pizza after or before.

Half of these solutions are non-ridiculous. For example, putting the pizza boxes in the backpack and walking in as normal is completely viable.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Torrent the money a month after it releases... Get a huge ass pizza and watch it in the comforts of your home

Keep in mind I'm not cheap and own a Cineworld Unlimited card and pirating it (which wouldn't really be desirable) would be such a waste.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Cineworld's policy is no outside hot foods

Then bring the pizza in cold

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Then bring the pizza in cold

I prefer my pizza hot. Cold pizza is for quick breakfast.

Dont know where you guys live but in every cinema ive been in they check your bags for alcohol and food so what you should do is buy a soda from there then poor it out and stick a couple pieces in the cup and pretend its a drink you could probs fit 2 or 3 pieces in each cup (i live in australia so everything is pretty small food wise) if you dont want to do that you could get cold pizza as it wont slide wear a bulcky jumper and hide the box under it kinda of like walk behind your mates but just remember there is usually cameras in the cinema room so shoukd try to be discrete.

Dont know where you guys live but in every cinema ive been in they check your bags for alcohol and food so what you should do is buy a soda from there then poor it out and stick a couple pieces in the cup and pretend its a drink you could probs fit 2 or 3 pieces in each cup (i live in australia so everything is pretty small food wise) if you dont want to do that you could get cold pizza as it wont slide wear a bulcky jumper and hide the box under it kinda of like walk behind your mates but just remember there is usually cameras in the cinema room so shoukd try to be discrete.

They actually check for food? At that point I'd stop going to the theater all together.

I've always hated that they can ban you from bringing food in. I've payed for my fucking ticket, in what way are they entitled to make me buy their overpriced food? Not to mention the sheer hassle of waiting in line for the scum suckers (at least in this area) behind the counter to do their job.

This shit is why I don't go to the movies anymore. It's just not worth the cost, especially when a large popcorn costs like 7-9 bucks, and another 3 or 4 for a large soda.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Bringing fast food into a cinema is almost impossible. The problem isn't getting the food in there, because that is pretty easy, you can just divide the slices into Tupperware containers and put them in a bag. The problem is the smell, fast food will stink out the place, and everyone will be able to smell it, and it if someone complains you could be kicked out. You could let the pizza cool down before going into the cinema and that might stop it from smelling too much, try and sit at the back where no one can see you, also make sure the cinema isn't too crowded.

Half of these solutions are non-ridiculous. For example, putting the pizza boxes in the backpack and walking in as normal is completely viable.

But bringing a luncbox into a cinema is pretty ridic and other people would smell it when you opened so it'd be pretty awkward to see you with a pizza in a luncbox at a cinema. To me that's pretty ridic.

Bringing fast food into a cinema is almost impossible. The problem isn't getting the food in there, because that is pretty easy, you can just divide the slices into Tupperware containers and put them in a bag. The problem is the smell, fast food will stink out the place, and everyone will be able to smell it, and it if someone complains you could be kicked out. You could let the pizza cool down before going into the cinema and that might stop it from smelling too much, try and sit at the back where no one can see you, also make sure the cinema isn't too crowded.

Plus they have night vision/infra-red... it would be physically seen from the ceiling mounted spot cams (also used for anti piracy).

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

But bringing a luncbox into a cinema is pretty ridic and other people would smell it when you opened so it'd be pretty awkward to see you with a pizza in a luncbox at a cinema. To me that's pretty ridic.

Please state where I said lunchbox

Isn't it illegal for them to physically *search* you?

Please state where I said lunchbox

My bad, but still putting a box of pizza in your bag wouldn't work anyways.

They can just not let you in if you don't consent to them searching you.

No in australia we have next to no rights. Its just like at a store where at the checkout they can check your bag im pretty sure thats legal in america aswell.

How the hell did this get 93 replies. Dafug?

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k l Mobo: msi z97 pcmate l GPU: MSI Gtx 970 4gb OC l PSU: CM V550 l RAM: RipJaws 8gb l Case: NZXT H440 l Cooling: CM Hyper 212x l Storage: Crucial mx100 128gb ssd l OS: Windows 7 l Keyboard: CM storm quickfire ultimate(Blue) l Mouse: Razor Mamba l Display: Some shitty samsung monitor

How the hell did this get 93 replies. Dafug?

I know right. There are countless mysteries out there in the universe. Untold wonders we should look forward to exploring. Laws of physics that could possibly be circumvented should we combine all of our efforts as a race... yet here we are, fragmented and raising topics such as this  :D

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

When we and my friends go see a movie us boys always stuff our sodas etc in the girls' bags haha.

Anyways, put the pizza in yourcontainer and then in your backpack. Tho it would be pretty weird for the random guy/girls sitting next to you smelling pizza in the middle of the film...

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

A lot of lube.

I have no idea...

The reverse of the process implied by that statement might have the potential to upstage most films showing...

Go to a movie theater that serves pizza.

I have a Cineworld unlimited card and also, going to another cinema that doesn't exist in my city or county is not an option.

oh off topic, how you never cease to amuse me. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?