What Are Gas Prices In Your Area [Petrol]

Snapy1

$2.88/ Gallon

what are you in? New Jersey 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

1,83 per liter. I win. Thats lower than most of the gallon prices in this thread :D

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

$3.29 Gal. Regular. 

Don't know anything else. We do have charging stations and natural gas stations. 

Oh, and Tesla superchargers. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

150.9 Australian Cents ($1.509) / L, Petrol prices are measured in cents here. I guess they never expected it to ever get this high.

Wisconsin

in  NY they are like a dollar higher. im jelly of all you people 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

About $3.10/gal at my local Arco gas station. If I drive a few extra miles to Costco or Sam's Club, its about $3.05/gal.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Gas is $2.63/Gallon here in Memphis

My rig: Case: Cooler master storm scout

CPU: I5 3570k - Ram:  8Gb Kingston HyperX Blu

GPU: GTX 660 - Sorage: 2-1TB WD black;  120 GB samsung 840

$2.58 a gallon

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Almost 4 dollars per gallon. 

Nothing compared to Europe though. Honestly, we Americans complain about our gas prices too much.

If you want gas prices to go down the drive a SMALLER FACKING CAR. People here drive absolutely giant vehicles and I just do not know why....

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

8.3 USD per gallon

That's 13.50 DKK per liter.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

£5.49 a gallon which converts to $8.69 a gallon.

So the average in the US is around $2.85 a gallon which equates to £1.80 a gallon!

The tax on fuel in the UK is absolutely ludicrous!

It costs me around £60/$95 to fill up my 10 gallon fuel tank. It would cost me £18/$28.50 to fill it up in the US!

My Rig!

Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D, Mobo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming, CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K (OC'd to 4.2Ghz), RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400Mhz, GFX: 2 x Gigabyte GTX770 OC Windforce in SLI, CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i with Corsair SP120 Quiet edition fans, SSD: 2 x 256Gb Samsung 840 Pro in Raid 0, Storage: 2Tb WD Caviar Black, PSU: Corsair AX760i, Monitor: Benq XL2024T Keyboard: Corsair K70, Mouse: Razer Taipan

Vancouver (where linus is) is about 1.23- 1.30$/L  area..

At the moment 95E10 which I use is about 1,52€/L. It's gotten a bit cheaper in the recent weeks, it was about 1,67€/L a month or two ago.

Right now with the falling prices, there is a station with $2.73 and they have a card where if you spend $100 in there grocery store, you get 10 cents off. That works all the way up to a $1.00!

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

It was $2.83/gallon this morning in Fargo ND, on my way into work.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

$2.89 here. Eastern Washington state.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

~1.72€ per liter for gasoline

~1.61€ per liter for diesel

that's about $8.14 per gallon of gasoline.

currently in nj around me its been hovering at $2.80-2.95. prices dropped right after election day, now theyre gonna sky rocket again come holliday weekend -_-

but hey at least 1 gallon of gas isnt $4+ like it was in certain times.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)