First Case of Ebola on US Soil

Yep, you´re welcome, and that article said something about 3000 people having died so far in west afrika.. people die faster from murder and the bad healthcare system in the US than they ever will from this :P im sure you will be fine

So basically that means that it's ok for an incredibly infectious disease to spread because people are already dying anyways? By that logic you think it was ok for it to spread in West Africa too since people are dying in droves due to poor living conditions and who knows what else.

Please get anally violated with a flaming chainsaw you insensitive pile of fecal matter. 

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I would say, but I'd likely get called a racist, conspiracy theorist, or some other stream of insults

There is a difference between not being politically sensitive and being an idiot putting thousands at risk. Guess which one I'm thinking of when it comes to this situation and the people in charge.

INSIDE JOB

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

as long as europe is fine

im vaccinated anyway

Vaccinated for ebola? I was under the impression the vaccine wasn't fully developed/widely distributed yet.

as long as europe is fine

im vaccinated anyway

Um, vaccines will not stop all your blood flowing out your asshole. Ebola is nasty. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Vaccinated for ebola? I was under the impression the vaccine wasn't fully developed/widely distributed yet.

Canada has that covered with experimental treatment. Dunno about any actual preventative vaccines. The reason this was such a wide spread issue in Africa is because no one cared as it wasn't profitable to put forth any effort. Now that it's now spreading to western nations because complete and utter morons aren't banning air travel to certain regions, there is a higher priority to care.

That's from the mirror.. If i ran down the street in a clown costume shouting "OBAMA IS EATING A HOUSE" i'd be more credible than that.

I would simply because the idea amuses me (both of you running down the street in a clown costume shouting it, and him actually eating a horse)

Thanks Obama. 

My thoughts exactly

There is a difference between not being politically sensitive and being an idiot putting thousands at risk. Guess which one I'm thinking of when it comes to this situation and the people in charge.

True, however it appears this person was simply a traveler and not one of the 3000+ being sent into a biological hot zone.

Thank you mods for the merger of topics.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Um, vaccines will not stop all your blood flowing out your asshole. Ebola is nasty. 

whoops mixed it with something else... well anyway, it aint coming here

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Really? Consider this, he came through an airport, how many people could possibly be infected and not yet know it, and currently on an airplane to Europe?

I'm not sure I would count on that...

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I will continue finding little justification to go outside unless it's for food ect. I have morons working in my government that had one job and they couldn't even do it because of social political fear. Screw you. Putting many people at risk to try to not seem culturally insensitive is a dick move and you are traitors to your own people for not putting legit blocks in place to protect your citizens.

1-image-1.jpg

When Ebola is being transmitted through aeroplanes. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Really? Consider this, he came through an airport, how many people could possibly be infected and not yet know it, and currently on an airplane to Europe?

as here, i meant my room. i dont go out enough :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Well screw me since I'm in Dallas as well.

The likelihood of you being infected is slim. I just think of it like swine flu. That hit the news hard and fast, almost like the news was pumping fear into the viewers and readers of the news. He isn't the first American to contract the virus, maybe the first to pass because of it, but the handful that have, according to that article have recovered. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

1-image-1.jpg

When Ebola is being transmitted through aeroplanes. 

That would be Russia's and Ukraine's idea. :P

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

That would be Russia's and Ukraine's idea. :P

Well at least they'd actually be sort of protecting their people. 

I must say though.. I really hope the thing that's wrong with me right now is just good ol' Lyme disease.... I don't wanna be patient zero

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Well at least they'd actually be sort of protecting their people. 

That'd be a first for the past few months. 

That'd be a first for the past few months. 

:o firing shots?

:o firing shots?

Possibly. I shall let you decide. 

AAUUUGGGHH!!!!!!!! *crawls under rock*

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

I will continue finding little justification to go outside unless it's for food ect. I have morons working in my government that had one job and they couldn't even do it because of social political fear. Screw you. Putting many people at risk to try to not seem culturally insensitive is a dick move and you are traitors to your own people for not putting legit blocks in place to protect your citizens.

As will I. Could not share your sentiment more. I really could not give a fuck less about cultural insensitivity, compared with preventing the spread of a disease that makes people bleed from pretty much everywhere

as here, i meant my room. i dont go out enough :P

And your girlfriend?

The likelihood of you being infected is slim. I just think of it like swine flu. That hit the news hard and fast, almost like the news was pumping fear into the viewers and readers of the news. He isn't the first American to contract the virus, maybe the first to pass because of it, but the handful that have, according to that article have recovered. 

I really hope you are correct.