GTA 5 PC Release Date Nearing? More Postings Revealed on Online Retailers; Details Revealed in June?

nfsundergroundd

GTA 5 PC release date is the topic of many rumors among gamers. The release date now seems to be nearing as another retailer posted listings for the GTA 5 game on different consoles.

The online retailer Altex recently listed GTA 5 for PS4 and Xbox One. The release date on the website claims to be June 15. Will the PC date be soon after this? If the date is true, the PC version may not see June release as many expected.

While the speculation must be considered with a grain of salt, Altex has posted listings in the past for yet-to-be revealed games and their release dates. Most of the times, the online game retailer happened to be correct. 

Meanwhile, other rumors swirling around GTA 5's release for Xbox One and PS4 are spreading like wildfire. In a recent tweet, the manager of German retailer Saturn.de, hinted for the game's June release for not only on the game consoles, but also for PC. 

Unfortunately, in another tweet, TECH-NICK later confirmed that the release information was just a groundless rumor. However, it is still expected that the game details will be released in June at the E3 for details on the GTA 5 PC release. 

Previously, a Twitter user, Lokiolr, said Rockstar is set to announce the game's release at E3, the Electronic Entertainment Expo in June. The tweet read: "Rockstar had something amazing to show but bailed at the last minute. Expect an E3 announcement from them this year. Likely GTA V on nextgen."

My interrest for this game is long gone, Rockstar is dead to me for excluding the PC master race.

Interesting fact: One of the first PC games I tried after a long hiatus was the original GTA. I know a lot of people are far too young to have experienced things like this but Rockstar, Bioware, ID, Epic Games: all of this were companies that were built on the backs of PC gamers and later ditched them during the 2000s for the console market. Those scars they left on the PC gaming community? We should make sure they don't forget before they run back now that Valve is revitalizing the PC market. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

If it ever come to the PC, I wonder how much it would sell. I mean, the hype and anticipation are gone. Personally, I don't care at all. I would probably pick it up for 3$ on a steam sale... 

If it ever come to the PC, I wonder how much it would sell. I mean, the hype and anticipation are gone. Personally, I don't care at all. I would probably pick it up for 3$ on a steam sale... 

same

It's a shame that so many people don't care anymore. I am one of those people. They should have released it at the same time as the console version that way PC gamers would have actually bought it at full price. Now no one will buy it at full price but will just wait for a price drop.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I already got it for the Xbox 360 and only got halfway through the campaign due to the poor performance driving me crazy, hopefully the PC release will allow me to play the entire game because it was just struggling to maintain a 30 frame rate, and dipped below 10 on a regular basses. and only at 720p? can't wait to play the game in full HD

but if they ask for full price, they're not getting. no way.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

No source...

I played GTA 5 like 5 minutes ago and technically it really sucks on last gen consoles. I can't even see 50 meters because of all these jaggies and the sub 30 hertz framerate gives me eyecancer, that's why it needs a PC port.

It really is a cool game but as a PC gamer, it isn't a joy to play.

144Hz goodness

I was so exited about this game when it first arrived on the seen but now time has paced and im tired of Rockstar pushing the PC platform aside,I really do not even want to play the game anymore.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Interesting fact: One of the first PC games I tried after a long hiatus was the original GTA. I know a lot of people are far too young to have experienced things like this but Rockstar, Bioware, ID, Epic Games: all of this were companies that were built on the backs of PC gamers and later ditched them during the 2000s for the console market. Those scars they left on the PC gaming community? We should make sure they don't forget before they run back now that Valve is revitalizing the PC market. 

That period was pretty messed up. Of all those companies I would say the biggest f u was from Epic. They didn't just ditched the PC after having their whole companies on the back of PC but they also insulted PC gamers. But I understand why they moved to console, it made sense at the time, they would have all closed down if they had stayed exclusive to the PC.

Back on topic: I dont care anymore. If they release it, I'll buy it. If they don't, I will play it on console down the line. In any case I just can bring myself to care about the game of a company that obviously don't think highly of the PC platform.

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

They have to make a real PC version with DX11/high res textures ect. or else I won't buy it.
And it has to be on Steam/Origin.

But I rather play Watch_Dogs.

RTX2070OC 

I gave up on the GTA series after finally playing Saints Row 2. I previously avoid the SR series because I thought it would be dumb, but I got SR2 free with some Humble Bundle a while back. In less than an hour of play time, I was hooked. Yes the story is still kind of dumb, but they gameplay is focused on being fun, something the GTA series lost a long time ago.

Starting with San Andres, the GTA series just became tedious for me. In San Andres eating food changed your appearance, in GTA 4 you had to constantly change your close and "hang out" with your friends to keep them happy. On top of all that, GTA has never improved upon their vehicle storage and retrieval system, something that Saints Row 2 and 3 do perfectly.

Some people will want to argue about GTA's "realism" but the majority of people play video games because they are not completely realistic.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

wait. this is the second report that sounds like GTA V hasnt release to the xbone and ps4. I though i has already been release for those platforms. what the heck am i missing here?

Edit: Its been answered.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

I really wanted to play this game, but now it doesn't even matter. I'd rather play watchdogs at this point.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

I don't think they'll even release it because people just stopped caring. With the Watch Dogs coming out who gives a shit about GTA 5 anymore? The only chance they'll release it is if they remake the game for the PS4 and XBone. But even then it'll probably be shitty console port.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I would be okay with this.  While not the best of the open world games anymore, it would be gorgeous and fun on PC.  The missions are somewhat boring, but at least V was an improvement over IV.  Ran like total crap on the 360.  I'm sure they would try to charge $59.99 though, not so sure if I'm down for that.  I would get it for $40 or less.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

wait. this is the second report that sounds like GTA V hasnt release to the xbone and ps4. I though i has already been release for those platforms. what the heck am i missing here?

Nope, it has only been released on the 360 and PS3.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

modding its whats gonna make GTA5 a really amazing game,,, in fact most people just waiting for it to make cool mods thats all.

I really hope that Watchdogs is all GTA5 was supposed to be and better way better

PC Gaming forever...

My interrest for this game is long gone, Rockstar is dead to me for excluding the PC master race.

said no one ever..

I really lost any interest I had in GTA V a long time ago.

This is not about losing the hype, its not just that. Its about knowing Rockstar is shitting on its consumers heads and thinking it can get away with that.

I really hope the game is released and people just say "Hey how about no. I'll buy if for 5€ when its on sale or something. If I dont deserve a proper release date then you dont deserve 60€"

Also...Watch Dogs. God...I hope the game is really as good as it seems. I hope they dont mess it up and it sells on PC like hot cakes.

The PC Gaming market is rising and while some devs never released for PC are making an effort, some like Rockstar are acting like they are the best and ignoring what in the future will be the biggest platform to be in.

Evreyone makes mistakes :D dont be so mad at them xD