I finally got a girlfriend!

APRIL FOOLS

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

You're not alone, I'm with you man.  :wub:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

lel wut a zany troller ju ar

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

haaaa i think its better this way(for me at least)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

A man can dream... :(

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

you should be happy you don't :/ my girlfriend scared me today. me and the rest of my boces school students where on our way back to the high school and my girlfriend looks sad so im like...you ok sweety? she says...i gotta tell you something...im pregnant. I've been with her for almost a year and she is 16 almost 17 and im turning 19 so i freaked on the inside. got nauseous and almost throw up. she said she didnt tell her mom and i was speechless. i didnt yell at her or anything but we talked for about 10 minutes and finally i lean down with my head on my knees and rest for about 2 minutes. then she hugs me and all of a sudden kisses my shoulder and says"Happy April First hunny" and by then i was so scared i couldn't move and everyone's like. whats wrong with your bf and she wouldn't stop laughing. so finally she told them and here i am at home still pretty scarred for life lol. so be grateful you don't have a gf. their evil :)

Game On :)

you should be happy you don't :/ my girlfriend scared me today. me and the rest of my boces school students where on our way back to the high school and my girlfriend looks sad so im like...you ok sweety? she says...i gotta tell you something...im pregnant. I've been with her for almost a year and she is 16 almost 17 and im turning 19 so i freaked on the inside. got nauseous and almost throw up. she said she didnt tell her mom and i was speechless. i didnt yell at her or anything but we talked for about 10 minutes and finally i lean down with my head on my knees and rest for about 2 minutes. then she hugs me and all of a sudden kisses my shoulder and says"Happy April First hunny" and by then i was so scared i couldn't move and everyone's like. whats wrong with your bf and she wouldn't stop laughing. so finally she told them and here i am at home still pretty scarred for life lol. so be grateful you don't have a gf. their evil :)

I'd have lost my shit in that situation.

Actually I am working on a girl... (I mean.....working on building a relationship) But I can still (and need) to make this joke. :P

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

sad-i-know-that-feel-bro.jpg

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I'd have lost my shit in that situation.

Exactly haha

Actually I am working on a girl... (I mean.....working on building a relationship) But I can still (and need) to make this joke. :P

thanks for clarifying because id hope your not building a pc on her. may put the ram in the wrong place lmao

Lol, soo true for most people on this forum...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Lol, soo true for most people on this forum...

Hey that not true...

Well maby most people...

i suppose you could say that about me...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

dang dude, I was getting ready to congratulate. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

tcd6311_BbFDd4_alone.jpg?bc

You are not alone -(^-^)-

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

Ohhh! What an absolutely disgusting, heartless, vile and absolutely AWESOME woman you got there. Hang the fuck on to her for all in the world.

Shit thats so funny

This is how that prank looks when a dude turns the same idea on his mom. Telling her he got a chick pregnant......mom pretty damn angry.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Ohhh! What an absolutely disgusting, heartless, vile and absolutely AWESOME woman you got there. Hang the fuck on to her for all in the world.

Shit thats so funny

This is how that prank looks when a dude turns the same idea on his mom. Telling her he got a chick pregnant......mom pretty damn angry.

lmao. yea im keeping her

This post made me laugh so hard  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

lmao. yea im keeping her

Good....If you don't, you have a competion lurking only 3,746 miles away.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

"And you are not alone, I'm gonna make this place your home"

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

forever is a long time, don't right yourself off.  

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558