I finally got a girlfriend!

You're not alone, I'm with you man.  :wub:

There is always one of these guys.....sheeesh.....crrrrrreeeeeepppppppyyyyyyy.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

There is always one of these guys.....sheeesh.....crrrrrreeeeeepppppppyyyyyyy.

The ones that try to be funny and aren't?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

The ones that try to be funny and aren't?

No....the ones that try to be funny and say something that sounds like what Big BUBBA...the internet predator... would say from down in his mother's basement. crrrrreeeeppppyyyyy :P

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

tumblr_n0j91qyM4o1qb5gkjo1_500.gif

SHAKE IT!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I was cheering when I saw this thread, hoping someone got out of the friendzone... NOPE.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Yeah I hear ya I was in a solid 7 year relationship and two 2 year relationships before that and now the last 3 years ive been alone:( no hope in sight...

It kinda sucks because not many girls can compare to my last one.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

I cant talk to girls, why could i even get one:/

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I was cheering when I saw this thread, hoping someone got out of the friendzone... NOPE.

Well I am not in the friendzone. :P

Still working on it.

tumblr_n0j91qyM4o1qb5gkjo1_500.gif

SHAKE IT!

Lmao.

Also I know the joke was pretty good but 20 likes. 0_o Didn't expect that.

Me too!

Pic related:

attachicon.gif2014-04-04 12.46.34.jpg

rglpxhl.png

This whole FUCKING THREAD MAN.... ITS HILARIOUS. I literally almost spat the food outta my mouth when I read your post. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I cant talk to girls, why could i even get one:/

Why not, are your voice cords broken? :P

They are human beings like you and me, so yeah. You have to think that, then it will be just as easy to talk to them as you talk to other boys/men.

Why not, are your voice cords broken? :P

They are human beings like you and me, so yeah. You have to think that, then it will be just as easy to talk to them as you talk to other boys/men.

my voice sounds like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rgDKce3x6Y&list=UU4jYsOtPC3NfeVTN6JxYEXQ

When i first came to 6th grade it was damn hard to talk to girls. Now its easier to answer them or talk to them, but its still hard:/

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log