Watch me crank it (again), watch me roll (again) - Soulja Boy teases new console

williamcll

149098102_1080244125792813_9118333068346277123_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fhkg1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=YgT9a25f0bsAX_AJNgF&tp=1&oh=83867a968f36c5ac02c381f088e46954&oe=605EF627

After the dumpster fire that was the original souljagame which was just a rebrand of a knockoff legacy console emulator that could be easily bought off Aliexpress/Amazon, the rapper has announced that a next generation is soon to be released.

Following a failed attempt in 2018, rapper Soulja Boy, perhaps best known for his song Crank That (Soulja Boy), is apparently gearing up to release another new game console. On February 20, Soulja Boy tweeted "coming soon @SouljaGame." When you go to @SouljaGame, the newest Tweet reads that they are "building a new console from scratch, all new design. All new games. All new deals. Let's make history." There is also an Instagram account that has three images of this upcoming console, and not only does it look similar to an Xbox One S or Xbox Series S, the photos are also accompanied by a controller that looks very much like PS2's DualShock 2.

Source: https://www.ign.com/articles/soulja-boy-is-planning-on-releasing-another-video-game-console

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLNWeaKh6i4/
Thoughts: I bet even a raspberry pi would run faster than this thing. Heck, with celebrity price tags maybe even the KFConsle would be a better deal.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

It's totally just another rebrand with pirated games on it, isn't it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

oh gosh, what crap's he gonna produce now...

please tag me for a response, It's really hard to keep tabs on every thread I reply to. thanks!!

29 minutes ago, williamcll said:

he photos are also accompanied by a controller that looks very much like PS2's DualShock 2.

That's because it is a dualshock 2

That..... Or actually upon looking at Amazon, since it's showing a USB it could be one of these knockoffs

https://www.amazon.com/SQDeal-Joystick-Controller-Vibration-Feedback/dp/B01GR9ZZTS/

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Credit where credit is due, his fuck-ups are maginificent enough to outshine even the Ouya; that takes effort!

It's sad to see people hate on Soulja Boy. He needs to do this in order to feed his family.

SouljaGaming is a for-profit company and therefore has no reason to apologize for just trying to make money.

Why are people hating on something they haven't even tried?

If you don't like the Soulja gaming console then just don't buy it. Stop telling others that it is bad before you even tried it yourself.

Soulja Boy is already rich and famous so he has no reason to try and make more money by ripping people off.

The second Soulja Boy allows the consumers who literally gives him nothing to dictate what he can and cannot do with his business is when Soulja Gaming and all his employees end up unemployed.

You have to remember that we are currently in a pandemic and therefore people should not complain when people do scummy things to make money.

I'd like to see the people criticizing Soulja Boy do a better job than he is doing.

(All of these are serious arguments people have used in order to defend Linus. I just replaced Linus with Soulja Boy, and LMG with Soulja Gaming).

25 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

(All of these are serious arguments people have used in order to defend Linus. I just replaced Linus with Soulja Boy, and LMG with Soulja Gaming).

Lol, NGL you had me there in the first half.

Arch is better than Ubuntu. Fight me peko.

4 hours ago, LAwLz said:

It's sad to see people hate on Soulja Boy. He needs to do this in order to feed his family.

SouljaGaming is a for-profit company and therefore has no reason to apologize for just trying to make money.

Why are people hating on something they haven't even tried?

If you don't like the Soulja gaming console then just don't buy it. Stop telling others that it is bad before you even tried it yourself.

Soulja Boy is already rich and famous so he has no reason to try and make more money by ripping people off.

The second Soulja Boy allows the consumers who literally gives him nothing to dictate what he can and cannot do with his business is when Soulja Gaming and all his employees end up unemployed.

You have to remember that we are currently in a pandemic and therefore people should not complain when people do scummy things to make money.

I'd like to see the people criticizing Soulja Boy do a better job than he is doing.

Yeah think of the children. If the employees get laid off then the children will suffer so we have to buy the latest console. 

I'm kinda hoping for a Super Mario 64 deep fake with Soulja's face on Mario.

image.png.6ed50a8b8f4c8d39ccd061d9e1ed4d89.png

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

Ah yes the Escobar fold of Game Consoles.

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

10 hours ago, williamcll said:

Following a failed attempt in 2018

THAT WAS 2018?!?

✨FNIGE✨

12 hours ago, SlimyPython said:

THAT WAS 2018?!?

Are you feeling old yet.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

Well, if delusional idiot has-been rappers have to do something to fill their time, better he does this than try to run for president.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

11 hours ago, williamcll said:

Are you feeling old yet.

im not even an adult yet. Should I?

✨FNIGE✨

On 2/22/2021 at 10:43 AM, LAwLz said:

Linus? Am I outta the loop or...?

Anyways I wonder just how much the Soulja boy console made. Cause I'm fairly sure the only people who bought it were Youtubers who wanted to make a joke about it.

6 minutes ago, DeScruff said:

Linus? Am I outta the loop or...?

LAwLz is still grinding an axe about Linus doing a Raid Shadow Legends sponsorship in videos he doesn't watch. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

16 minutes ago, Middcore said:

LAwLz is still grinding an axe about Linus doing a Raid Shadow Legends sponsorship in videos he doesn't watch. 

I have no problems with Linus doing sponsor spots for RAID, or any other company.

It can't be any worse than Stadia.

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3