Flex Your Fingers! - $10 Steam Digital Gift Card or Discord Nitro Giveaway

Eschew
Go to solution Solved by Eschew,

Good Morning Updates! - Mod Participation, and Gentle Reminders

Good morning from the West Coast, y'all! 😁

Update Summary

• [11/16/2020]: Giveaway extended until Nov 20, 2020, 10:00 PM (PST).
  • [11/17/2020]: Maximum Winners for Bonus Giveaway reduced from 2 to 1. Mod-Only Giveaway hosted.

Main/Bonus Giveaway Updates

No one's replied to the previous post I wrote 12 hours ago, so I'm going to assume that the majority didn't encounter further issues with Monkeytype. Thus, I've decided I'll not change the stipulations.

Mod-Only Giveaway! - To Enter

Giveaway Gift: $10 Steam Digital Gift Card or Discord Nitro. (Maximum Winners: 1)

• Identical to Main Giveaway - To Enter deets.

1. Head to Monkeytype and login to your account, or register for an account if you don’t have an existing account. New registrants may or may not also need to verify your accounts.
  2. The typing test mode can be changed with the menu in the top-right corner. Please have time and 30 selected.
  3. Take the typing test! 😁
  4. After you’ve completed the typing test, take two screenshots (please see below).
  5. Submit the two screenshots as a reply to this thread!
  6. (Optional) Tell me what keyboard you used to taking the typing test with! (Custom, pre-built, laptop, etc.)

Screenshot 1

Taken immediately after completing the typing test. Note that if you leave this screen for whatever reason, I don’t think there’s a way to recover the page.

Spoiler

1504058102_Screenshot1.thumb.png.daf2daadb194d7335e8d6ab72eaf7350.png

Please include the following details in your screenshot or cropped screenshot:

• Username.
  • Typing Mode.
  • Results.

Screenshot 2

Taken from your Monkeytype account page, which can be found by clicking on your username. Scroll towards the bottom of the page to find a table of results.

Spoiler

1745699811_Screenshot2.png.1c08be4582d499ac130c7b07be7b22aa.png

• Results Table.
    • WPM, Raw, Accuracy, Correct Chars, Incorrect Chars, Consistency, Mode, Info, Tags, and Date must be visible.
  • Graph.
    • Click on View Graph, under Info (see purple box).

Gentle Reminder

A number of this thread's participants have replied to this topic with screenshots that do not meet the qualifying criteria to enter in the giveaway. While I do not mind if members wish to show off their WPM skillz (go ahead! 👍), I do not want to get people's hopes up and subsequently let them down when their usernames are absent from the announcement status update.

I would encourage all entrants to double-check their screenshots, comparing them with the details outlined in Screenshot 1 and Screenshot 2 in the main post. I am deliberately not tagging people because (1) I'm shoving the responsibility onto the entrants to read the written stipulations and to follow up on any updates, and (2) I don't wish to embarrass either myself (if I misread their intentions) or the entrants (for not reading).

👀...

If I were to put it explicitly: If your entry didn't receive a like reaction from me, that entry is not valid.

[Clears throat.]

With stupid stuffy-sounding updates and reminders out of the way...

I hope y'all have or are having a lovely day today! 193291388_Parrot(Heart).gif.ac02568423b8823911d4c37fb22f3b12.gif

Flex Your Fingers! - $10 Steam Digital Gift Card or Discord Nitro Giveaway

💪 Test your WPMs against ‘Chew’s! 💪

If things end up sounding like gibberish, or if things contradict each other, ‘Chew blames the Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Unfiltered Cider in her hands. 🥂

Main Giveaway - To Enter

Giveaway Gift: $10 Steam Digital Gift Card or Discord Nitro. (Maximum Winners: 1)

1. Head to Monkeytype and login to your account, or register for an account if you don’t have an existing account. New registrants may or may not also need to verify your accounts.
  2. The typing test mode can be changed with the menu in the top-right corner. Please have time and 30 selected.
  4. After you’ve completed the typing test, take two screenshots (please see below).
  6. (Optional) Tell me what keyboard you used to taking the typing test with! (Custom, pre-built, laptop, etc.)

Screenshot 1

Taken immediately after completing the typing test. Note that if you leave this screen for whatever reason, I don’t think there’s a way to recover the page.

Spoiler

• Username.
  • Typing Mode.
  • Results.

Screenshot 2

Taken from your Monkeytype account page, which can be found by clicking on your username. Scroll towards the bottom of the page to find a table of results.

Spoiler

• Results Table.
    • WPM, Raw, Accuracy, Correct Chars, Incorrect Chars, Consistency, Mode, Info, Tags, and Date must be visible.
  • Graph.

Main Giveaway Qualifying Entries

• Minimum Accuracy: 95%.
  • Maximum Incorrect Chars: 0.
  • Mode: Time, 30 Seconds, English.
  • Date: Nov 15, 2020, 10:00 PM (PST) - Nov 20, 2020, 10:00 PM (PST).

Bonus Giveaway - To Enter

Giveaway Gift: Discord Nitro. (Maximum Winners: 1)

• Follow the Main Giveaway - To Enter deets, and try to beat my personal best:
Spoiler

1839978669_PersonalBest.png.c08340a607571ce787068176cd66eb5b.png

Bonus Giveaway Qualifying Entries

• Minimum Accuracy: 100%.
  • Maximum Incorrect Chars: 0.
  • Mode: Time, 30 Seconds, English.
  • Date: Nov 15, 2020, 10:00 PM (PST) - Nov 20, 2020, 10:00 PM (PST).

Mod-Only Giveaway - To Enter

Giveaway Gift: $10 Steam Digital Gift Card or Discord Nitro. (Maximum Winners: 1)

• Follow the Main Giveaway - To Enter deets.

Screenshot 1

Spoiler

• Username.
  • Typing Mode.
  • Results.

Screenshot 2

Spoiler

• Results Table.
  • Graph.

Giveaway Results

Both the main giveaway and the bonus giveaway will be closed to entries 120 hours after the start of this thread.

Main Giveaway

1. The winning entry will be selected with a random number/name generator, and will be announced 30 minutes after the giveaway has closed, in a status update.
  2. The winning entrant will have 24 hours to PM me with their gift choice, along with their Steam username for the Steam Digital Gift Card, or their Discord username for Discord Nitro.
    • I will only attempt to send the gift once.
    • If the Steam Digital Gift Card is chosen, the winning entrant must allow me to add their Steam name to my friends list, and must wait 3 days after they have been added to my Steam friends list for the gifting to work.
    • If Discord Nitro is chosen, the winning entrant must allow me to PM them with the Nitro link. Please review and adjust your privacy settings accordingly, and please anticipate a bit of fumbling around on my part (‘Chew is a Discord newb).
  3. If the winning entrant does not fulfill the winning conditions, another entrant will be selected as the winner.

Bonus Giveaway

1. The winning entrant will be announced 30 minutes after the giveaway has closed, in a status update.
  2. The winning entrant will have have 24 hours to PM me with their Discord username for Discord Nitro.
    • The winning entrant(s) must allow me to PM them with the Nitro link. Please review and adjust your privacy settings accordingly, and please anticipate a bit of fumbling around on my part (‘Chew is a Discord newb).
  3. If the winning entrant does not fulfill the winning conditions, I will not select another entrant as a winner.

Mod-Only Giveaway

1. The winning entry will be selected with a random number/name generator, and will be announced 30 minutes after the giveaway has closed, in a status update.
  2. The winning entrant will have 24 hours to PM me with their gift choice, along with their Steam username for the Steam Digital Gift Card, or their Discord username for Discord Nitro.
    • If the Steam Digital Gift Card is chosen, the winning entrant must allow me to add their Steam name to my friends list, and must wait 3 days after they have been added to my Steam friends list for the gifting to work.
    • If Discord Nitro is chosen, the winning entrant must allow me to PM them with the Nitro link. Please review and adjust your privacy settings accordingly, and please anticipate a bit of fumbling around on my part (‘Chew is a Discord newb).
  3. If the winning entrant does not fulfill the winning conditions, another entrant will be selected as the winner.

Stipulations

• Please do not argue about the “fairness” of the giveaway. Nowhere in this thread do I claim it is fair. If you don’t like the conditions I’ve set forth, you’re free to walk away from the giveaway.
  • Stipulations may be subject to change. If changes occur, I will make a post in this thread about it.
Spoiler
  • Entrants must have been active members of the Linus Tech Tips forums for at least two months (since September 15, 2020).
    • The definition of “active” will subject to my whims (i.e. I’m too tired and dronk to explain 😆). Bottom line: I’m not interested in ghost members.
  • Entrants may submit as many screenshots/replies to this thread as they wish, but entrants will only be entered once in the giveaway.
    • To clarify, submitting more than one set of screenshots will not count as more entries.
    • Entrants are free to compete against each others’ WPM results!
  • Entrants must submit two screenshots and must include the details I’ve pointed out in their screenshots for their entry to be counted as valid. If there is any ambiguity or any discrepancy in either of the screenshots, the entry will not be counted as valid in the giveaway.
    • Entrants may adjust their Monkeytype settings and themes however they wish!
    • Entries including screenshots of typing test results from sites other than Monkeytype will not be counted as valid.
    • Entries including screenshots of the typing test results while the user is signed out of Monkeytype and screenshots of typing test results from other typing modes/non-English typing tests will not be counted as valid.
    • Entries including different typing test results for Screenshot 1 and Screenshot 2 will not be counted as valid.
    • Entries that do not meet the stated qualifying criteria will not be counted as valid.
    • Cropping screenshots will be allowed, but the screenshots must be otherwise completely unedited. Word of warning -- I will be heavy-handed and will disqualify and blacklist if I suspect foul play of any sort, regardless of whether I have decisive evidence or not.
  • Entrants that qualify for the bonus giveaway will not qualify for the main giveaway.
    • I will gift only Discord Nitro to bonus giveaway winning entrants.
    • In other words, entrants will either have a 100% chance to win Discord Nitro if they surpass my personal best, or a variable chance to win their choice of either a Steam Digital Gift Card or Discord Nitro if they submit a valid entry.
    • A maximum of one entrant may win the bonus giveaway, on a first come, first serve basis.
  • Petitions for disqualification and blacklist repeals will not be entertained.
  • If a question has been left unanswered for 24 hours, it is a question I am uninterested in answering.

I will not disclose whether entries are valid or invalid, of if any entrants have been disqualified or blacklisted.

Closing Comments

If you’d like to thank anyone for the giveaway, thank Den? I mean, I’ll accept part of the gratitude (I am hosting it with muh own pocket money, after all), but Den’s generosity is the motivating force behind thing give-a-thingymajigy. IDK if it makes sense to y’all, it makes sense in my drink-addled brain. 😆

‘Chew has been busy recently and won’t have a lot of time to actively monitor the thread. I’m humbly asking for your patience if there are any questions or delays with announcements and messages.

Also, er, please do bring up any inconsistencies or contradictions to my attention? I sorta wrote this in a rush, with a bit of alcohol in my body -- i.e. not the most sober state of mind. 🥂

766816580461920276.gif?v=1 Above all, have fun! 766816580461920276.gif?v=1

Recent Updates

• [11/16/2020]: Giveaway extended until Nov 20, 2020, 10:00 PM (PST).
  • [11/17/2020]: Maximum Winner for Bonus Giveaway reduced from 2 to 1. Mod-Only Giveaway hosted.
  • [11/17/2020]: Removed special treatment for 🍑 members and relaxed disqualification rules at the Mod Team's recommendation.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

It's times like these where I regret not practicing dvorak. 

I am an endangered species, i don't want your gift, i just want to wish you the best of luck following forwards in your life.

My computer for gaming & work. AMD Ryzen 3600x with XFR support on - Arctic Cooling LF II - ASUS Prime X570-P - Gigabyte 5700XT - 32GB Geil Orion 3600 - Crucial P1 1TB NVME - Crucial BX 500 SSD - EVGA GQ 650w - NZXT Phantom 820 Gun Metal Grey colour - Samsung C27FG73FU monitor - Blue snowball mic - External best connectivity 24 bit/ 96khz DAC headphone amp -Pioneer SE-205 headphone - Focal Auditor 130mm speakers in custom sealed boxes - inPhase audio XT 8 V2 wired at 2ohm 300RMS custom slot port compact box - Vibe Audio PowerBox 400.1

748522851337764904.gif?v=1

Spoiler

3a065192060562d349bb292be35ff61c.thumb.png.32f10479f83ab193a484a6e82838b62b.png

Spoiler

92777027b3472e17ef61e88058371512.png.84a90caf22262a085839b98f05fc9d12.png

Ducky Shine 7 with MX Browns. Ik, ik, pleb prebuilt with pleb switches. 748522850453028946.gif?v=1

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.04d227946c914dd74094a146bef57c2b.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b785873170ce279b589dbdeedee50d2d.png

Rubber dome :c, for now though. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Monkeytype down?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Did we break monkeytype? I wanted to try :(

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

20 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Monkeytype down?

8 minutes ago, Energycore said:

Did we break monkeytype? I wanted to try :(

Odd, Monkeytype is up for me? 👀 Pls lemme know if you still have trouble getting to the site!

If certain members have issues accessing the site, I can extend the giveaway date until Friday; I'd like confirmation before I change the stipulations, tho.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Yeah I just Error 503 when I try to go to Monkeytype

PC: Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 XT | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 7TB combined HDD | macOS Monterey 12.6.6, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and WIndows 10 Pro x64

Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" 2015 | i7-4870HQ | R9 M370X | 16gb | 1tb SSD

iPhone 13 Pro Max | 256GB | iOS 15.7

My Folding Stats | #MuricaParrotGang

Just now, Eschew said:

Odd, Monkeytype is up for me? 👀 Pls lemme know if you still have trouble getting to the site!

If certain members have issues accessing the site, I can extend the giveaway date until Friday; I'd like confirmation before I change the stipulations, tho.

It's good now, at least for me

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Eschew said:

Yeah I just get Cloudflare errors. Oh well.

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, Eschew said:

Im good now

PC: Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 XT | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 7TB combined HDD | macOS Monterey 12.6.6, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and WIndows 10 Pro x64

image.thumb.png.024b1c8d6c47cdac780c52096f3c0ffb.png

I'm getting this error now :(

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Ok so I was able to test anyway and this is as good as I can do. I'm probably bottlenecked by my Cherry Reds because I had to correct random keypresses constantly xD

image.thumb.png.2d2a0ed4012196b33ca3dfbc483234d4.png

In any case, this was fun and I wish luck to other contestants :)

NOTE: As a moderator I was not eligible for a prize in the first place. I only participated for the fun of it.

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

@Eschew Monkeytype finally back up but I still can't load "user data" required for the second screenshot. Can I enter without?

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

@Eschew Monkeytype finally back up but I still can't load "user data" required for the second screenshot. Can I enter without?

Screenshot 2 is for verification purposes, since Screenshot 1 doesn't have a timestamp on it. Very sorry, but I won't budge on this rule. 😅

I've asked around, and others (as well as m'self) don't seem to have problems with the site. But! I will check back in 12-ish hours.

Please keep me posted if/when the site loads up (or if it still doesn't, even after 12 hours). If people are still having issues with Monkeytype, I'll make an announcement extending the giveaway date and hope that whatever the heck the issue is automagically fixes itself.

(I'm not affiliated with Monkeytype; the best I/you/people can do is shoot them a message on their Discord channel, lol.)

APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE FOR EVERYONE AAAAAAAA---

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

1 minute ago, Eschew said:

Screenshot 2 is for verification purposes, since Screenshot 1 doesn't have a timestamp on it. Very sorry, but I won't budge on this rule. 😅

I've asked around, and others (as well as m'self) don't seem to have problems with the site. But! I will check back in 12-ish hours.

Please keep me posted if/when the site loads up (or if it still doesn't, even after 12 hours). If people are still having issues with Monkeytype, I'll make an announcement extending the giveaway date and hope that whatever the heck the issue is automagically fixes itself.

(I'm not affiliated with Monkeytype; the best I/you/people can do is shoot them a message on their Discord channel, lol.)

APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE FOR EVERYONE AAAAAAAA---

Yeah that's fair. Maybe ping me when you've checked back as I'll likely forget lmao

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

been trying for over an hour I need the practice lol. i did hit 74 but i forgot to take first screenshot, after trying again and peaking at 70 i took the screenshots. i included one for the 74 but its upto you to count that. glhf

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.642144d5849fdc64cc4229cbd6353d87.png

Spoiler

image.png.9eb7df89d27c4ef92c5c2086eaa49ddd.png

Spoiler

image.png.50c26a91ecdae48486c41f8e5a152a4a.png

image.png

Jeez how do some people type so fast the best I got so far was 89 wpm with 95% accuracy. I will probably post something when I get at least a 100 wpm if ever.

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

ok I just have video

I am slow

YES its blend w because it a relatively fast paced song makes me think easier

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 hour ago, sub68 said:

ok I just have video

I am slow

YES its blend w because it a relatively fast paced song makes me think easier

PLEEEEAAAAAASSSEEEEE stop pecking, go use typing club and learn home row, not just how to type faster but actually learn how to use home row

7 hours ago, Eschew said:

yeah im having same issue user page is stuck in an endless loop.

Spoiler

Screenshot 2020-11-16 at 5.31.47 PM.png

Spoiler

Screenshot 2020-11-16 at 5.29.05 PM.png

using some shitty CTL chromebook keyboard, will try in a little while on my shitty redragon (rubber dome?) keyboard.

AMD blackout rig

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5473a518a0dc5db5022b930f8a0a6a59.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.35e212605f13e5be7018fdec02372d30.pngimage.png.fe98e39b31db3a310d6e18553acfcad7.png

please quote me or tag me @wall03 so i can see your response

motherboard buying guide      psu buying guide      pc building guide     privacy guide

ltt meme thread

folding at home stats

pc:

RAM: 16GB DDR4-3200 CL-16

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.6GHz

SSD: 256GB SP

GPU: Radeon RX 570 8GB OC

Cinebench R23 score: 9097 (multi) 1236 (single)

don't some things look better when they are lowercase?

-wall03

hello dark mode users

goodbye light mode users

18 minutes ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

PLEEEEAAAAAASSSEEEEE stop pecking, go use typing club and learn home row, not just how to type faster but actually learn how to use home row

that's your opinion

but I am doing fine plus I can't physically do it

like I have tried typing things and never liked to do them

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

6 minutes ago, sub68 said:

hat's your opinion

but I am doing fine plus I can't physically do it

like I have tried typing things and never liked to do them

not that you can't physically its that you don't want too, i pecked for the majority of my life and was only getting like 40 wpm, i'm now getting around 60-70wpm

AMD blackout rig

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro