3D down jacket hood

i just got the 3D down jacket love almost every part of it but the hood.
so far the hood flops down over my face to a point that I can't see in front of me. is it designed that way or is there something wrong with mine

8 hours ago, bloodknightoo said:

i just got the 3D down jacket love almost every part of it but the hood.
so far the hood flops down over my face to a point that I can't see in front of me. is it designed that way or is there something wrong with mine

Nope, that's one of my biggest complaints with the jacket. It's a horrible design decision by them and one that made me leave a review on the jacket highlighting that fact. It's unusable for me as a hood.

3 hours ago, FrozenIpaq said:

Nope, that's one of my biggest complaints with the jacket. It's a horrible design decision by them and one that made me leave a review on the jacket highlighting that fact. It's unusable for me as a hood.

i ended up taping the hood down in a way so that its not so big but ya I love the main body just not the hood

I wonder if it was oversized to make it helmet compatible. This is a common feature on Arc'teryx and Patagonia jackets.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |