System with massive expansion options

Hello, I needed help trying to find a prebuilt computer that has massive storage expansion options. I would prefer a Tower that has an existing cage for at least 5 or more 3.5 inch HDD. But am having difficulty searching as i cannot seem to find a filter function for something akin to this on various websites, and attempts to search reddit and its ilk only leads to case ideas for building your own PC. Something in which i am uncertain of my abilities to try. My plan is to upgrade from my old IBUYpower gaming pc that i have effectively turned into a Home media/plex server but i am out of storage slots(this pc actually had a HDD cage with 3 slots for 3.5 inch drives) to a more modern design as it lacks USB ports fast enough to run an external DAS which was my first idea

Actually, you can expand your storage by using desk-shelves. These are server-like cases that hold a lot of disks but have no onboard computer, instead they're connected to your main server via an external HBA. Some time ago, Linus purchased a discarded NetApp system locally and made a follow-up video on how to deploy such disk-shelves as extra storage. Here are the links:

(d@ng, is it 9 months already?! 馃槷 )

Don't be thrown off by the huge rack, the sizeable cases or the noise, there are smaller, cheaper and quieter options if you decide to take this route.

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

thanks for the suggestion. But id really rather prefer a new system i think. I'm confident enough in my abilities to do basic hardware changes like adding a new Hard drive but I'm聽not to confident with my ability to mess around with HBA's聽