Cost affective mount for AW3423dwf Ultrawide

iLoveCatsss

Looking for something for my new alienware ultrawide. The legs are wayyy too big for me. Anyone know of something under 100 to hold this big o thing up? Thanks! 

I'm using a cheap $30 amazon articulating arm for a 34" ultrawide. Any of them will work. 

The only downside is getting the rotation just right as the quality of the knuckle isn't always the best. Little fiddling but then as long as you don't move the display around a bunch its fine.

3 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

I'm using a cheap $30 amazon articulating arm for a 34" ultrawide. Any of them will work. 

The only downside is getting the rotation just right as the quality of the knuckle isn't always the best. Little fiddling but then as long as you don't move the display around a bunch its fine.

I figure. If you have the link let me check it out please. Just wanna make sure I get something that someone else is using with 0 issues. Thanks! 

24 minutes ago, iLoveCatsss said:

My model weights 31 pounds. So this won't work. 

Your display weighs 13.8lbs.

image.png.2acb0a2a164b8c75486739bdad73388f.png

I've got a few of these at home and at work. Cheap, but they do the job. Again, its just getting an UW "level" that takes a minute or two of fiddling but then it stays put as long as you aren't always moving it around. 

https://a.co/d/1jQmwib

22 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Your display weighs 13.8lbs.

image.png.2acb0a2a164b8c75486739bdad73388f.png

I've got a few of these at home and at work. Cheap, but they do the job. Again, its just getting an UW "level" that takes a minute or two of fiddling but then it stays put as long as you aren't always moving it around. 

https://a.co/d/1jQmwib

oh wtf. Where did I see 30 lbs lol!!!! I think fedex listed it at that weight. Weird. Don't need to buy a new one then!!!! Yay me.