Apple fanboy wait's for iPhone 6, Disappointed !

Ebenesh

From my blog : TECHALWAYS

Japanese-Apple-Fan-1.jpg

Well folks... Apple fans always wanna do some crazy stuff. With that note, this is the story of a Japanese Apple fan and blogger Yoppy...  Yoppy was heartbroken after knowing he wassn't the first person to get the iPhone 5 in Japan. So pilling up all that disappointment and pilling it up into one big iPhone shaped hat or whatever on his head, Yoppy, assuming that the iPhone will launch in September, decided to  wait outside the Ginza Apple store.

52f0601c7c2c5.jpg

After a while however, Yoppy decided to pop into the Apple store as he kinda started to realize he was gonna be there for a while and so inquired about the exact launch day. The reply of the Store  sales associate wasn't what Yoppy wanted to hear. He said “The release date isn't set yet,” the sales associate bluntly informed him. “Actually, that product hasn't even been announced yet, and we don’t know when, or if, it will.”

Japanese-Apple-Fan-3.jpg

So the wait ended after the disappointing Apple fanboy Yoppy packed his bag and went home, hopping to wait another day. Tragic to see such heartbreaking incidents isn't it. On the brightside he was the first to wait outside an Apple store .

#TRUESTORY

Source: togech, technobuffalo

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Ohhh.... Ohh... I need to catch my breath.....

AAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

Did he paint his face white?

That's racist.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

That's racist.

no saying his face is yellow is racist. He actually painted it white. I sense the sarcasm...

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I don't know how the world is going to become, it is just beyond imagination :D .

I know iPhone and iPod has almost the best mobile audio, but that is only redeeming point in apple product in my perspective.

And people tell me I'm crazy..

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

And now he sits at home, depressed and miserable, waiting for any news of the release of the gtx 800 series iphone 6.

When people ask me "Y DUN YOU HAZ iPHONE???!!", ill show them this thread.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

When people ask me "Y DUN YOU HAZ iPHONE???!!", ill show them this thread.

That's an amazing idea !!! :o  :blink:

I like the way u think my friend !!!  :D

hahaha he is special with a sense iphones  :D

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

This is embarrassing to know that he lives on the same planet as me.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

This is why we can't have nice things. Like an iPhone with an android os

Current PC: Chimera, Because AMD and Nvidia belong together

| CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P | RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1866 | Storage: A-Data Premier Pro SP600 256 GB SSD, 2x Seagate 1TB 7200RPM HDD | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750ti 2GB SC | Case: CM N600 | PSU: Corsair CX 600W(Overkill but I was originaly planning for a 970) | Moniter: BenQ GL2460HM 60Hz 24" |

Left five, Don't cut, Be brave.

This is why we can't have nice things!

On a serious note, if he is the true fanboy, why didn't he know that the bloody thing wasn't even announced yet? Maybe his phone was broken (lol ;))

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I love the hypocrisy in this thread

"Lol look at that fanboy! Such a stupid person."

When in reality this was a stunt for his blog.

Plus, all you people are fanboys - amd or nvidia or Intel, pick your poison. And don't say you aren't, the only person on this forum who isn't a fanboy is probably @techfanatic - I am too. I love amd and think nvidia is shit regardless of whether they put out a better engineered chip. I will never own nor suggest a nvidia card because I boycott them on their terrible business practices.

Raging against apple is an incredibly immature and pointless exercise. You gain nothing from it except waving around your epeen in a room of other people waving around their epeen. And just like in the real world, it's just as sad and disgusting as if you sat in a circle jerking the guy to your right.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I love the hypocrisy in this thread

"Lol look at that fanboy! Such a stupid person."

When in reality this was a stunt for his blog.

Plus, all you people are fanboys - amd or nvidia or Intel, pick your poison. And don't say you aren't, the only person on this forum who isn't a fanboy is probably @techfanatic - I am too. I love amd and think nvidia is shit regardless of whether they put out a better engineered chip. I will never own nor suggest a nvidia card because I boycott them on their terrible business practices.

Raging against apple is an incredibly immature and pointless exercise. You gain nothing from it except waving around your epeen in a room of other people waving around their epeen. And just like in the real world, it's just as sad and disgusting as if you sat in a circle jerking the guy to your right.

well said... but it is fun to see such posts none the less  :D  :P  Don't u think so ? Fanboy or not....