Apple fanboy wait's for iPhone 6, Disappointed !

Ebenesh

And people tell me I'm crazy..

There is crazy........ and Japan level crazy.

This is why we can't have nice things. Like an iPhone with an android os

HTC One is pretty close. Solid construction + android.

Plus, all you people are fanboys - amd or nvidia or Intel, pick your poison.

I'm not. I pick my parts based on the games I play. That said I agree with a few of your other points. Also being a fanboy or a hater means that you lose all credibility. You said you would never suggest one? Your opinion is completely invalid when it comes to graphics cards. Try to be objective.

I'm not. I pick my parts based on the games I play. That said I agree with a few of your other points. Also being a fanboy or a hater means that you lose all credibility. You said you would never suggest one? Your opinion is completely invalid when it comes to graphics cards. Try to be objective.

My opinion isn't invalid, it's just blatantly biased. I make it clear that there are options from nvidia that beat what I am suggesting. However, I also explain why I would suggest not to buy nvidia - to me their offerings besides gpu performance are gimmicky and expensive, and I believe that their "closed ecosystem" of technologies such as gsync physx and cuda are detrimental to the industry as a whole - and as a result I suggest only amd cards. But I make it clear why.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

My opinion isn't invalid, it's just blatantly biased. I make it clear that there are options from nvidia that beat what I am suggesting. However, I also explain why I would suggest not to buy nvidia - to me their offerings besides gpu performance are gimmicky and expensive, and I believe that their "closed ecosystem" of technologies such as gsync physx and cuda are detrimental to the industry as a whole - and as a result I suggest only amd cards. But I make it clear why.

That is one stupid "reason" to buy AMD cards

People get way too obsessed with electronics.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Wuttah nerrrrrrrrd.

Only in Japan. Imagine a guy doing this in a rough neighborhood in NY?

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

This.... This is what's wrong with the world

People are just fucked up.

Signatures are stupid.

My opinion isn't invalid, it's just blatantly biased.

Your opinion with graphics cards is invalid.

"Yoppy, assuming that the iPhone will launch in September, decided to  wait outside the Ginza Apple store.."

I am not understanding the logic of this statement. Putting the exact launch date aside, it is only Feburary! What is Mr. Yoppy hoping to gain if he waits outside the Apple store now?

"Yoppy, assuming that the iPhone will launch in September, decided to  wait outside the Ginza Apple store.."

I am not understanding the logic of this statement. Putting the exact launch date aside, it is only Feburary! What is Mr. Yoppy hoping to gain if he waits outside the Apple store now?

probably an old article??

This.... This is what's wrong with the world

welcome to japan...

My System

CPU - 3570K@4.4Ghz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100 in pull | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77-V PRO | RAM - G.Skill RipJawX Blue 8GB 2133Mhz | GPU - Gigabyte Windforce X3 HD7970 | SSD - Patriot Pyro SE 120GB | HDD Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU - Corsair TX850V2 | Case - Bitfenix Shinobi XL 

I don't know how the world is going to become, it is just beyond imagination :D .

I know iPhone and iPod has almost the best mobile audio, but that is only redeeming point in apple product in my perspective.

They were never near the best for portable audio. Most portable dac/amps support most devices, and portable solutions like Astell & Kern are infinitely better SQ wise.

https://centrance.com/products/hifi-m8/

http://www.astellnkern.com/

i have an ipad mini but THIS... this makes me considering replace my ipad mini with an android tablet.

Yoppy is a stunt blogger. He isn't an actual fanboy...

CPU \\ i7-3770K@4.6GHz Motherboard \\ MSI MPower Z77 RAM \\ 16GB 1886 Patriot Viper 3 GPU \\ EVGA GTX 670 SC+ 4GB CASE \\ Corsair 600T SE White Storage \\ Western Digital Black 2TB PSU \\ Seasonic SS-760XP2 Cooling \\ H100i + 3 Swiftech Helix 120s 

if i have a PC i'm a Apple Hater, but if i have an Apple Product i'm an Apple Fanboy. This is nonsense. if Apple get sued by a university or a teacher, should i care?. i dont have any opinion of this topic, but what annoys me is people making comments about Companies and sh|t, people need to undestand that their opinion about X company is diferent of my opinion, why?, simple, if i bougth a thing, per example, A computer for ZXUXZ [NOT AN ACTUAL COMPANY], and i liked it for the reason that the computer works perfect, im happy, because i'm having a good experience with the computer, but i dont gonna defend XUX for that, if i find another computer for XEX [AGAIN, NOT AN ACTUAL COMPANY], i try it and i like it, i will say "f@ck ZXUXZ i'll go with this ZXEXZ computer, i having a good experience with it". and here becomes the thing that annoys me, a friend comes to my house and finds out that i'm having a ZXEXZ computer instead of a ZXUXZ computer, he is a ZXEXZ fanboy and says "Why are you having that ZXEXZ computer? ZXUXZ computers are more faster an secure!" i will say "Yes, but i'm having a better experience with this computer, is my experience that maters to make the right desition for what i want" he in his mind probably is thinking "Oh this little f@ck|ng idiot, he dont untderstand that ZXUXZ computers are the best, and buying a ZXEXZ computer is the worst thing that anyone can do", he is thinking that (and i'm not saying that anyone thinks at the same way] i'm an idiot because i dont think the same as him. for me, if you have something that i dont like because i dont have a good experience with it but you do, for me is Perfect, i dont say "Oh you are an idiot because you use that thing and not this thing!", i will ask, " Are you having a good experience with it?" and if the person says "Yes" then i will answer "Then enjoy it!", but if the person says "No" then i will answer "Well give this thing a try and tell me your experience with it!", i'm nobody to say what you have to buy, think or believe. NOBODY CAN SAY WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE!.

-Kun Libertad

That is Crazy and He is a Blogger?

- Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure -

CPU   : Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.2GHz  |  Cooler  : C orsair H110 |  Motherboard  : Asus  ROG Maximus VI Formula | RAM : Kingston   HyperX 8GB * 4 (32GB) |  VGA  : 2x Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X in CROSSFIR E | SSD : 2x  Intel 530 Series 120GB SSD in RAID0

Storage  : Western Digital Caviar Black  2TB | PSU : Coole rmaster Silent Pro M2 1000W | Chassis : Coolermaster Cosmos SE 

Apparently !  :P

LOLz *-Facepalm-*

- Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure -

CPU   : Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.2GHz  |  Cooler  : C orsair H110 |  Motherboard  : Asus  ROG Maximus VI Formula | RAM : Kingston   HyperX 8GB * 4 (32GB) |  VGA  : 2x Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X in CROSSFIR E | SSD : 2x  Intel 530 Series 120GB SSD in RAID0

Storage  : Western Digital Caviar Black  2TB | PSU : Coole rmaster Silent Pro M2 1000W | Chassis : Coolermaster Cosmos SE 

Hahaha, can't stop laughing. Found the link to this thread tagged as "biggest bullshit" =))