What LTT merch have you bought?

Nine Tailed Fox

I've got 2 LTT logo T-shirts. One is from the Teespring store and the other one is from the DesignByHumans store, both get worn regularly. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

if i wasn't poor would have bought the bottle and the HDD shirt, and always wanted to buy that OG "sleep is for pussies" shirt.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

None, but then again im poor. But id love me some good boxershorts.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

Wan Hoodie.

'First' LTT shirt.

Red LTT shirt.

Tape TL shirt.

Keep diggin shirt.

Been planning on getting the new hoodies and water bottles.

-アパゾ

• 8 months later...

I ordered two LTT shirts last wednesday and i'm still waiting for the shirts to ship.

I have the swacket and the black & gold ltt water bottle.

Still trying to convince my parents that the underwear is worth it.

My PC : Ryzen 7 3800X | ROG Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi | Trident Z RGB 32 GB DDR4-3600 | Aorus RTX 2080 SUPER | NZXT H710 | MP600 2 TB, 970 EVO Plus 2 TB, WD Black 4 TB HDD | SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 750W | NZXT KRAKEN X72 + a bunch of corsair ql rgb fans

Peripherals : G Pro Wireless, G513 Carbon (Linear), Corsair Virtuoso RGB SE , LG 38GL950G-B

A processor T and a purple elemental T. I would order more, but between USD and shipping, these two shirts cost me over 40cdn dollars each. I wish the LTT offices had a little LTT store available, because I get down that way every couple of months.

Big Merch hall will be later this year once I've got a Credit Card and an Income to boost that. 

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

I was going to buy a water bottle but I heard that they leak.

On 10/2/2019 at 12:24 PM, Nine Tailed Fox said:

Got the water bottle gets used at the gym  and just ordered an LTT stealth hoodie

ltt ram tshirt and the mystery tshirt which turned out to be the 10 mill tshirt

I can't really stomach the thought of paying nearly $50 for a basic tee shirt.  I mean sure, it has a design, and I get it, you're supporting LTT, but I got a Rammstein long sleeved shirt for the same price, and it had far more detail.

I'd consider getting a Techlinked hat, but only if they had NewEra hats...which I don't see them ever doing as it'd cost substantially more than what they do now.

Guess I'll stick with my Japanese imported hats 😛

I'd buy a hoodie if it didn't have Linus Tech Tips in print down the sleeve....and the zipper looks slightly suspect. I've ordered hoodies before that have an almost plasticy zipper, which looked very similar, they ended up getting donated after being worn once.

I have high hopes for the deskpads though. Hopefully they look sick.

On 6/30/2020 at 10:10 AM, find_better_name_later said:

Still trying to convince my parents that the underwear is worth it.

It's not. For about the same price you can get stuff from 2undr, which is the most comfortable underwear I've ever owned.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Black on Black Waterbottle. Although if I may eventually get a swacket. 

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

• 2 months later...

I bought the Techlinked shirt with the tape over parts of the normal "LinusTechTips".

I dont think I can afford any.... the cost of a t-shirt can get a 3 time unlimited meal with royal treatment for 3 days.... lol

want to install chrome os? here's how.

"If elevators hadn't been invented, all the CEOs and important people would have their offices on the first floor as a sign of status...........

....And the entry level employees would be up on the 80th floor."

8 minutes ago, brian105 said:

I bought the Techlinked shirt with the tape over parts of the normal "LinusTechTips".

Damn, that's a rare item.

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |

I bought a couple of T Shirts from the LTT store.  In spite of being able to stop at the LMG offices when I visit my in laws. I paid an obscene amount for the two t's when exchange and shipping were taken into account.  It is too bad they don't have a by appointment store front for those of us close by.  If/when the next LTX happens, I will go and if I can buy a water bottle and other great swag in person, I totally will.