Thread For Tech Quickie Video Suggestions

routers that can gamestream and their technologies

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

Video card architecture

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

UEFI, processor architectures, chipsets and CPU sockets.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

• 2 weeks later...

Suggested this on twitter but Proper Ergonomics to prevent things like carpal for keyboard/mice/chair positions

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

Camera Lens focal length - and what common focal lengths look like in the real world
for example you could use the lens that you commonly use in tech quicky as a baseline, lets pretend that you use a 35mm you could zoom in to 55, 85, 105mm and give future lens purchasers an idea of what the lens they are buying does. (also I guess you could go into some explanation of wide angle, normal angle and and the differences one would expect with common sensor types)

also It would be great if you did Quantum computing and holographic universe theory, and maybe if you can a video on gravitational lensing, lets face it camera lenses and a mass with such a gravity that it bends light, pretty much the same thing, two birds with one stone really.(thank Logan for these great suggestions,)

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Quantum Computing which was suggested on the Tek! 

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Suggested this on twitter but Proper Ergonomics to prevent things like carpal for keyboard/mice/chair positions

As I'm MD I'd really like that too! Good thinking.

But here's the basic solution : watch out that your hand is never too extended (dorsal side - opposite one of palm too high up). That causes a multiple increase in carpal pressure! Especially during night time. And ofc. try to avoid any pressure to the area right under your palms. If you get stiffness or pains during the night when you sleep, you know it's time to get serious. Don't let it progress, stop it now! It's easy to stop but a pain to treat when fully developed.

don't know if it was suggested yet, maybe network protocols too (http ftp rtsp etc)

i want to see it on ftp stuff like putty :)

Maybe a tech quicky on frequencies.  Bluetooth, radio, IR, WiFi, cellphones etc.  Their Hz range, strengths, weaknesses, overlaps and why ever the heck my blender destroys "dual band" wifi bubble when I make a smoothie..

• RISC vs CISC CPU architectures
  • Supercomputing
  • Parallel Computing
  • Von Neumann Computer Architecture, maybe?
  • Facial/Pattern Recognition and/or Neural Networks
  • Artifical Intelligence (related to the previous one I guess)
  • OSI/ISO Protocol Stack

Just a few ideas... I don't know whether they're all appropriate for the channel but from what I hear there are no bad ideas when brain storming!

Could you live without a neck as fast as possible.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

What's a CPU Core made of and what do the respective parts do? :)

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

How to keep your desktop dust free (or as clean as possible)

dust filters, positive pressur, frequent cleaning

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

an As Fast As Possible about CUDA cores would be epic! 

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"