Thread For Tech Quickie Video Suggestions

I know this sounds cumbersome, but would you be interested in creating AFAP videos that would quickly touch on the subjects needed for a A+ certification.

Chipsets and their differences eg H97 and Z97 on Intel and A55, A78 and A88X on AMD.

I totally agree with that, it would be so useful

also It would be great if you did Quantum computing and holographic universe theory, and maybe if you can a video on gravitational lensing, lets face it camera lenses and a mass with such a gravity that it bends light, pretty much the same thing, two birds with one stone really.(thank Logan for these great suggestions,)

Quantum computing is a subject not well documentated and I'm very curious about that

CPU; i5 3570k | Motherboard; Asus P8z77 V-LK | RAM; 16GB (2x8GB) G. Skill ripjaws 1600 | GPU; AMD Readon 7850 2GB | Case; Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage; 1x OCZ Vertex 3 Series 120GB; 1x  Seagate Barracuda 1TB; 1x WD Green 3TB | PSU; SeaSonic 520W 80 PLUS PLATINUM Fanless | Cooling; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO with LTT NF-F12 pwm  | Operating System; Windows 7 Ultimate |

Camera Lens focal length - and what common focal lengths look like in the real world

for example you could use the lens that you commonly use in tech quicky as a baseline, lets pretend that you use a 35mm you could zoom in to 55, 85, 105mm and give future lens purchasers an idea of what the lens they are buying does. (also I guess you could go into some explanation of wide angle, normal angle and and the differences one would expect with common sensor types)

also It would be great if you did Quantum computing and holographic universe theory, and maybe if you can a video on gravitational lensing, lets face it camera lenses and a mass with such a gravity that it bends light, pretty much the same thing, two birds with one stone really.(thank Logan for these great suggestions,)

The thing about the lens though is that the effective focal length will be different depending on the size of the sensor. For example, I have a 35mm prime lens that when mounted on my Nikon D70s is equivalent to ~42mm, When mounted on my D700 it is effectively a 35mm lens since the sensor is a full frame sensor.

The thing about the lens though is that the effective focal length will be different depending on the size of the sensor. For example, I have a 35mm prime lens that when mounted on my Nikon D70s is equivalent to ~42mm, When mounted on my D700 it is effectively a 35mm lens since the sensor is a full frame sensor.

Yup, already mentioned that.

"(also I guess you could go into some explanation of wide angle, normal angle and and the differences one would expect with common sensor types)"

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

power wobble and tesla vs quadro vs gtx i know quadro and gtx have been done but it would be better to wrap them all in one vido maybe with frepro in there too.

Cuda Open cl

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

How's about the difference between more slower cores vs less faster cores, as well as the pros and cons for each.

How's about the difference between more slower cores vs less faster cores, as well as the pros and cons for each.

Since those are entirely software-based limitations, going on about the hardware side might be a bit pointless.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Thunderbolt

IPS vs TM panel (not sure if that's right. But basically the different types of monitor screens)

BIOS what it is a d how its evolved

Mechanical vs nonmechanical keyboards

DRM and why its both an angel and a devil

EULA and why they are everywhere in tech

I'll think of more

We NEED a video explaining why surround headphones are crap and why humans CAN hear SURROUND with STEREO headphones. Explain why sound feels surround even if we only have two ears.

It's starting to scare me how little people understand about how sound works in headphones.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

We NEED a video explaining why surround headphones are crap and why humans CAN hear SURROUND with STEREO headphones. Explain why sound feels surround even if we only have two ears.

It's starting to scare me how little people understand about how sound works in headphones.

I think he already did one.

Because he had a hard drive.

I think he already did one.

Can only find one on virtual surround which is not stereo headphones.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Can only find one on virtual surround which is not stereo headphones.

Ohhhhhhh...

That makes sence.

Because he had a hard drive.

Partitions

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

a video about Dual Sim mobile types would be nice, even though it's not PC related, unless you consider smartphones computers. which they kinda are.

i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz 1.37v, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid, Asus z370-A Prime

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Samsung 960 Evo 256GB, Samsung 850Pro 1TB, WD 3TB HDD

NZXT H440 White, Corsair H100i GTX v2, EVGA 750G2

Corsair AF140 x1, Corsair SP120 x2, Noctua Industrial 3000 RPM x3

How about a TQ on:

how the different game engines effect your performance when you play (Which game engines are better?). 

Or why we need a bigger frame buffer for Higher res games?

Or The different types of mouse sensors in optical/laser...

Or why SSD's cost more then HDD's?

P.S. i don't want answers to these question from the Forum these are just random ideas for TQ videos...

i would like to know more about severs, like hosting and nos's

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

CPU Cache and what it does?

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

You guys should do a video on what an APU is vs a CPU. and integrated graphics vs discreet graphics.

just some common terms most of use here know about and see in the computer world. but never really think much about. it would be a good idea to have things like that to show people less technologically inclined what it is.

I would love to see a video explaining the difference between chipsets and sockets.