Thread For Tech Quickie Video Suggestions

Commenting here since I can't on youtube (I refuse to merge my youtube account with gplus).

Tartan doesn't work. He's trying to imitate Linus' style and jokes, but neither his voice, nor his body language is fit for that. He either needs to find his own style of talking (perhaps the slow serious talking of a teacher would fit well), or he needs to stick back to the background.

Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

Chip fabrication Yield - when they talk about higher yields allowing better CPU's and GPU's does that mean some silicon wafers aren't as good as others? How does that work? How does it impact the cards and chips I buy?

Windows 7 vs Windows 8, not so much head on just like comparing the two and if ones better than the other.

get this asked so much would be helpful to just link a vid to anyone who is choosing or is interested. cheers!

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Difference between B x7, H x7, Z x7 and other chipsets for motherboards.

Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: ASUS Z97; CPU: i5 4670K; Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB; Graphics Cards: EVGA GTX 760; PSU: Seasonic SS-660XP2; SSD: SAMSUNG 840 Pro 1TB

What's the difference bettween panels or technology in the panels like tn vs ips for example

Network set up?

What is a switch? I don’t understand a switch compared to the modem or router.

Is separate components better than all in one modem, router?

What is the advantages of separate components?

What is the fastest transfer set up? Not meaning Ethernet but component wise.

What is the best network set up to add a Nas system?

Sorry Linus I know this isn’t a two minute video, Maybe two or three vids if there is any interest. Thanks

uPnP - Linus, teach us the ways of media servers

Nvious Yet?

What are benchmarks? how are they useful & how do they work? Probably an interesting topic to discuss.

Details separate people.

Gigabit switches as fast as possible!

ARM Processors Explained!

Cat6 vs Coaxial

Raspberry Pi vs Nvidia Jetson vs Arduino

Watercooling Fans

V-Sync, PhysX

Google vs Yahoo vs Bing

The difference between a amd cpu and a intel cpu with the same cores and same ghz

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

PCI-e and all their types.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

The Foot Flick as Fast as Possible. "We noticed a lot of you were upset about the number of cables in our office, let's show you a little trick!" Probably not too feasible, but I would love to see that.

Aspect Ratios and maybe have Brandon do a video on camera lenses.

Not sure if this has been suggested before but you should do a fast as possible on how to configure and whitelist sites you trust using adblock since there seems to be so much confusion about Adblock.