Walmart in your fridge...

Jtalk4456

I wonder why Smart fridges don't exist in Hong Kong.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

2 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

how dense are the population over there (per housing complex)? o_o

~6300 per Square Kilometer.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

20 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

Yes that is true but not a large up front cost. For people who work alot and dont have time to go to the grocery store it makes sense to do delivery but it doesn't make sense to go to the hassle of building a fridge into your house. The entire point of getting it delivered is to avoid hassle not make more. 

At the same time Walmart offers grocery pickup. You place the order, they bag it up and bring it to your car. That to me makes more sense. You just drive to walmart after work, get your shit and take it back to the crib. All the Walmarts near me are 24 hours, so this would work pretty well. 

Me myself I dont mind the shopping. I take my mom and we have a tendency to walk around before getting to the groceries. Get some steps in and burn some calories. Plus with shopping you might encounter something new, and might decide to by it to try. You really cant do that if you do online ordering. Also there are a few other companies that offer grocery delivery. Why they hell would they invest in to making one themselves?

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I bet it’s less than a month before the first stand your ground accident or serious dog mauling

10 hours ago, Donut417 said:

At the same time Walmart offers grocery pickup. You place the order, they bag it up and bring it to your car. That to me makes more sense. You just drive to walmart after work, get your shit and take it back to the crib. All the Walmarts near me are 24 hours, so this would work pretty well. 

Me myself I dont mind the shopping. I take my mom and we have a tendency to walk around before getting to the groceries. Get some steps in and burn some calories. Plus with shopping you might encounter something new, and might decide to by it to try. You really cant do that if you do online ordering. Also there are a few other companies that offer grocery delivery. Why they hell would they invest in to making one themselves?

I hate shopping in gargantuan places like Wal Mart! Everything is so spread out. You have to go from one end of the store to buy toothpaste, to the opposite end to buy cat food. And the lights are so bright and aggressive that it wouldn't shock me if people got seizures at Wal Mart. Grocery stores with dimmer lights like Safeway know they can charge more $ for everything. It's all in the lights. This delivery system is the future because:

- Spending any amount of time at Wal Mart absolutely sucks. But you want those "sweet" Wal Mart "deals". Maybe the savings from shopping at Wal Mart over Safeway negate the delivery fee. 

- In this dystopian capitalist economy you don't want to spend most of your free time after work to drive to this awful overpriced exploitative grocery store and negate the fruits of your labor for basic necessities like oreos, bologna and wonder bread. Delivery it is! Spend your free time on yourself. 

4 hours ago, kokakolia said:

I hate shopping in gargantuan places like Wal Mart! Everything is so spread out. You have to go from one end of the store to buy toothpaste, to the opposite end to buy cat food. And the lights are so bright and aggressive that it wouldn't shock me if people got seizures at Wal Mart. Grocery stores with dimmer lights like Safeway know they can charge more $ for everything. It's all in the lights. This delivery system is the future because:

- Spending any amount of time at Wal Mart absolutely sucks. But you want those "sweet" Wal Mart "deals". Maybe the savings from shopping at Wal Mart over Safeway negate the delivery fee. 

- In this dystopian capitalist economy you don't want to spend most of your free time after work to drive to this awful overpriced exploitative grocery store and negate the fruits of your labor for basic necessities like oreos, bologna and wonder bread. Delivery it is! Spend your free time on yourself. 

Yeah because trusting a minimum wage employee with your home is a good idea. Just saying.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

9 hours ago, Donut417 said:

Yeah because trusting a minimum wage employee with your home is a good idea. Just saying.

That’s the most bourgeoisie thing I ever heard. 

11 hours ago, Donut417 said:

1 hour ago, kokakolia said:

Yet it's so accurate. Minimum wage employees tend to be less trustworthy than higher paid employees (though not always).

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

16 hours ago, kokakolia said:

I hate shopping in gargantuan places like Wal Mart! Everything is so spread out. You have to go from one end of the store to buy toothpaste, to the opposite end to buy cat food.

They do that intentionally, like how super markets put the milk at the opposite end to the bread.  Everyday consumables are spread so you have to walk past all the neatly presented impulse buy products.

On 6/9/2019 at 7:47 AM, Donut417 said:

At the same time Walmart offers grocery pickup. You place the order, they bag it up and bring it to your car. That to me makes more sense. You just drive to walmart after work, get your shit and take it back to the crib.

Our local Coles does this, many people say the staff actually take care in choosing and packaging your order because they don't want you to tell everyone their food is crap (healthy competition).  They know you won't choose brown bananas let alone put them under heavy tins, so they don't do it either.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

2 hours ago, kokakolia said:

Yeah, and?

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

On 6/7/2019 at 11:12 PM, Jtalk4456 said:

hey! this is offensive to all the wonderful people who like cold peanut butter

the right people

Thats a thing? I had no idea.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 6/7/2019 at 9:30 PM, corsairian said:

He said its the small dogs that you need to look out for. they're the ones that bite.

Unless you're carrying meat they smell.  Then all bets are off.

7 hours ago, justpoet said:

Unless you're carrying meat they smell.  Then all bets are off.

That reminds me of this Ham we had to deliver at Christmas time one year. The packaging failed and it was leaking all over the truck.

Can't wait to see news headlines where customers complain about something being "taken". 

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

When your Walmart delivery driver found your wife/husband is cheating.

Magical Pineapples

Why would people want this? Lol

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3

sure let a walmart employ come to my house and steal everything after he/she do there job also.....how is this acceptable ?

On 6/8/2019 at 1:12 PM, Jtalk4456 said:

hey! this is offensive to all the wonderful people who like cold peanut butter

the right people

Melted is better

✨FNIGE✨