PC $1200

Budget (including currency): $1200

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I am going to use this PC for games like Ark, Gta V, Fortnite, Minecraft, etc. Also to use video and photo editing programs

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I'm going to build my first gaming PC, with a budget of $1200. Is there a problem with the ram memory with the heat sink in height or something?(before they told me to look at the height of the ram memory)

Is the power supply sufficient?

Is the graph ideal or is there a better one?

How many years do I update the components?          What would be the appropriate resolution for this PC?

I chose the tomahawk because where I live the atx am5 are almost all at the same price

Any changes or recommendations

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tVNTcH

30 minutes ago, IDuki said:

Budget (including currency): $1200

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I am going to use this PC for games like Ark, Gta V, Fortnite, Minecraft, etc. Also to use video and photo editing programs

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I'm going to build my first gaming PC, with a budget of $1200. Is there a problem with the ram memory with the heat sink in height or something?(before they told me to look at the height of the ram memory)

Is the power supply sufficient?

Is the graph ideal or is there a better one?

How many years do I update the components?          What would be the appropriate resolution for this PC?

I chose the tomahawk because where I live the atx am5 are almost all at the same price

Any changes or recommendations

Unanswerable questions as the part list is missing.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

7 minutes ago, brob said:

Unanswerable questions as the part list is missing.

Sobre I forgot I put it there

Posted (edited)

First of all, considering your programs, current parts, and budget I would recommend a 4070 or 4060 TI 16GB for your Graphics Card.

Second of all, since your budget is around $1000, I would recommend the Montech Air 903 Max or Base for your case (depends if you want RGB or not)

<removed by staff>

You should get a cheaper CPU like the i5 12400f 

You should get a cheaper 1 fan CPU cooler as you don't need a 2 fan cooler

Anyways, here is my improved PCPartPicker List:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/TxxdVW

Edited by SansVarnic
Removed content.

On 5/24/2024 at 9:35 PM, Charmix said:

This is genuinely one of the worst parts lists I have seen on this website ever

Go with AMD so that you are not buying into a dead socket, or at least wait for Ryzen 9000/Intel 15th gen to come out.

Slightly more expensive CPU cooler just because it has two fans. Two fans are better than one fan, obviously.

Different motherboard for different socket, of course. I picked MSI because of personal preference but any B650/X670 should be fine.

That is some of the worst ram I have ever seen. CL46 LOL. That extra like 30 bucks will not be worth the latency/lack of speed.

Gen 4 NVME is the same price as gen 3.

You can get an RX 7900 GRE for less than a 4070.

The other case was fine but this one costs less.

As much as I wanna guess that this PSU is fine, it's not on the PSU tier list so I'm choosing something else.

To OP: Please do not buy a boxed copy of Windows. Download it for free, and either buy an activation code online or totally do not look up Microsoft activation scripts (I'm 99% sure it's illegal and Microsoft may or may not assassinate you for using it. So if you plan to use this PC for work or any business related things then DO NOT use this.)

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/yFbMt7

I don't know how easy it will be to ship these parts to Ecuador, but OP did list this in USD. I can make a new list with parts sourced from native sellers if needed.

pc specs:

Spoiler

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CGMcL9

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($180.00) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Pure Rock Slim 2 CPU Cooler  ($20.00) 
Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($70.00) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($80.00) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($80.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN570 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($90.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue 6 TB 3.5" 5400 RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($110.00) 
Video Card: PowerColor Hellhound Radeon RX 6600 XT 8 GB Video Card  ($400.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case  ($99.99) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700 W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($100.00) 

Total: $1229.99