EKWB Launches Classic Liquid Cooling Line

The Benjamins

EK®, the leading premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, announces the global launch of their new Classic Product Line. It includes an NVIDIA® RTX 2000 series GPU block, CPU blocks for both the most popular AMD® and Intel® platforms, and a pump-reservoir combo unit. Whether you only care about cooling performance, or just prefer the clean and timeless design of EK, the Classic Line will fulfill all your needs.

EK Classic is the old Supremacy design but done in the most simplest way possible to drive the price to as low as it can go while maintaining performance. It will be a great way for people to get into Copper Custom loops that look good, preform great but with out breaking the bank. All have RGB which at its price point is impressive.

EK classic line

Items Launched Today

EK-Supremacy Classic RGB – Nickel + Plexi    $69.99
EK-Supremacy Classic RGB – AMD Nickel + Plexi    $69.99
EK-FC RTX 2080 +Ti Classic RGB – Nickel + Plexi    $109.99
EK-FC RTX 2080 +Ti Backplate Classic – Black    $29.99
EK-XRES 140 SPC PWM Classic RGB – Plexi (incl. Pump)    $94.90

https://www.ekwb.com/news/the-past-can-be-the-future-with-ek-classic/

https://www.ekwb.com/classic/

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/classic

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

I wonder how much of a temperature difference their will be compared to the conventional variants.

R7 2700x (4.3ghz), Gtx Titan Xp Galactic Empire (Watercooled), 2x8 Gskill Trident 3200mhz, Asus Crosshair VII Hero Wifi, Corsair 900D, SAMSUNG 960 PRO M.2 256gb, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, 4x3tb 7200rpm Segate Barracudas in Raid 10 EKWB Custom Loop, Corsair AX1500i Power supply

15 minutes ago, SwingLifeAway92 said:

I wonder how much of a temperature difference their will be compared to the conventional variants.

The cooling engine design is the same as the Old Supremacy line, so compared to that it should be the same.

So it's a rebrand?

Laptop:

Spoiler

HP OMEN 15 - Intel Core i7 9750H, 16GB DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Nvidia RTX 2060, 15.6" 1080p 144Hz IPS display

PC:

Spoiler

Vacancy - Looking for applicants, please send CV

Mac:

Spoiler

2009 Mac Pro 8 Core - 2 x Xeon E5520, 16GB DDR3 1333 ECC, 120GB SATA SSD, AMD Radeon 7850. Soon to be upgraded to 2 x 6 Core Xeons

Phones:

Spoiler

LG G6 - Platinum (The best colour of any phone, period)

LG G7 - Moroccan Blue

10 minutes ago, yolosnail said:

So it's a rebrand?

depends on what you mean?

The cooling engine is the same as the old supermacy design but the blocks and pump is a new design to cut cost down.

What if...

Spoiler

I used mineral oil instead of water

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

1 minute ago, suicidalfranco said:

What if...

Hide contents

I used mineral oil instead of water

Your rubber seals could fail, tubes will get hard, will have a slower flow rate.

Other then that it will be fine 

Now I have a reason to try a custom loop in the future.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

Looks like theyre trying to sell out the old Supremacy in exchange for the newer Velocity? But even then, only 2080ti models of GPU blocks are available....

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 hour ago, Velcade said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ngl i was thinking the same thing lol

College student getting his Information Systems Degree, Furry, Gamer, Amateur Poet

Luna

Intel Core i9 7940x, Custom Water Loop, EVGA x299 Micro, 4x8 GB kit of Gskill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3000, Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme 1080ti, 3 Tb's of SSD storage, 5TB HDD, 850 Watt EVGA Supernova g3, all inside a black and purple r1 from Parvum Systems

Laptops:

Anubis: Powerspec 1510 (sager NP8157)

Lucario: Razer Blade Stealth v4 (base model) this is my daily driver

20 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

only 2080ti models of GPU blocks are available

I found this odd too.  This "lower cost" option seems like a great way to water cool the lower end cards.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

2 hours ago, Velcade said:

I found this odd too.  This "lower cost" option seems like a great way to water cool the lower end cards.

they should of did the other RTX cards, but they don't make blocks for old cards, because their demand is low.

$70 is a bit high for that CPU block.  It's a design that goes back to something like 2011 so you can find similar performance at a much lower cost today.

Workstation:  13700k @ 5.5Ghz || Gigabyte Z790 Ultra || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || TeamGroup DDR5-7800 @ 7000 || Corsair AX1500i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

It just looks all the same tho

Classic EKWB...tries to make "budget" water cooling gear, only makes RTX 2080 Ti GPU blocks...

3 hours ago, imreloadin said:

Classic EKWB...tries to make "budget" water cooling gear, only makes RTX 2080 Ti GPU blocks...

EKWB's corporate ego won't let them go anywhere near the $50 mark for any of their stuff. Even the fucking fittings are $35

As someone who likes RGB for the ability to choose a single color that isn't red, green, or blue (those being the most popular set colors), I ask:

Why not make RGB-less models that are $10 cheaper each?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

The 2080 Ti block would work with the Titan RTX right?

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

Of all cards to launch these on we're seeing "low cost" blocks release on the 2080ti. Not sure I understand the thought process there, unless sales have tanked massively from the RTX launch.

CPU - Ryzen Threadripper 2950X | Motherboard - X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | RAM - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 4x8GB DDR4-3200 14-13-13-21 | GPU - Aorus GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition | Case - Inwin 909 (Silver) | Storage - Samsung 950 Pro 500GB, Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Samsung 840 Evo 500GB, HGST DeskStar 6TB, WD Black 2TB | PSU - Corsair AX1600i | Display - DELL ULTRASHARP U3415W |