What do you think is "your game"?

Arika

CS:GO

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

Any call of duty. But I believe ghost was my best. Hitting the 100 kill limit more than any other game. Have the most steam comments threatening me from that game. If you aren’t know for a cheater, you aren’t playing well enough. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Fire Emblem as a series.  I started with the GBA games and haven't stopped since.  Only other one that comes close for me is Zelda.

Image result for kingdom hearts logo

Nuff said

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Trackmania... before it was "United" #Wasntbad  and then "Remastered" in which then I got out..

Knew of 5 local Clans In my State, I was #7th locally, 63rd Regionally (Australia) and #2100 something worldwide.

With a Keyboard the entire time.

arrow keys on right hand +2nd backup brake as (s) for my left hand always rested there, an emergency quick thinking alternative in the moment. Prefered Dirt over Tarmac, but Hybrids were great too.

Once you memorized the "block patterns" from the track builder, it was easier to negotiate speeds expected to "make it" through consecutive corners with extra experience behind decisions.

Loved It, for 6 ish years.

Phenom 9550 +HD4850

Then 4870, 3 of them as I was a tinkerer. :/Over the years, got a 22" 1080p panel when 1680x1050 was still common in 22" form.

Next was a HD5850.

WOW

Game grew on me even more.

Started Recording off the CPU.

This is how I got here today..

Because this was the time I moved to Singlethread glory. Buying a 2600K, 2400Mhz 16GB, which worked at those speeds until the CPU got past 4.9Ghz so it stayed at 4.8Ghz for years n years.

5850 became HD7950, literally 2x in perf.

Then GTX970, Now a 4790k 4.5Ghz +GTX1070 with 2400Mhz DDR3 at 2600Mhz

So.. Cheers Trackmania for starting it all really.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

if your "my game" means video games, im pretty good at diablo 3, i hit top 100 on solo ladder every season. also ive been playing wow for more than a decade now.

but in a broader sense, my game is to disappear without noticing anyone, i have very low "sonzaikan", or presence.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

Fallout 4, I can use mods, kill things, and build things.

Mostly I spend more than two hour try to build my settlement?

12 hours ago, Chevy_Monsenhor said:

Burnout 3: Takedown, definitely my game.

Fast paced, violent, fun, quick to just pick up and play a few rounds and can bring hundreds of hours of entertainment, specially in split screen with friends.

1215453216_burnout3takedown.png.c6fbf14ec88098f6ceaefa4f483db5cc.png

Burnout needs to return in some way or form. 

I miss Revenge, especially. 

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

Age of Empires 1 or 2. Spent thousands upong thousands of hours on both since day 1. I know all campaign missions by heart.

Both aged well IMO, regardless of unnecessary remasters.

19 hours ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Image result for empire earth

I'd legit pay 150$ for a remaster. Loved the German and Russian campaigns.

Empire Earth 2 is sadly no well known but was a pretty good sequel. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

25 minutes ago, Raskolnikov said:

I'd legit pay 150$ for a remaster. Loved the German and Russian campaigns.

Empire Earth 2 is sadly no well known but was a pretty good sequel. 

You and me both, I've got several thousand hours in this game doing everything.

EE2 wasn't as good as I was hoping. EE3... boy was that a dumpster fire.

16 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

You and me both, I've got several thousand hours in this game doing everything.

EE2 wasn't as good as I was hoping. EE3... boy was that a dumpster fire.

Did you try Empires: Dawn of the Modern World? That was a good spiritual sequel. It's lacking all the epochs that made EE unique though.

EE3 was so bad the developer later removed all references to ever making it on their website.

24 minutes ago, Raskolnikov said:

Did you try Empires: Dawn of the Modern World? That was a good spiritual sequel. It's lacking all the epochs that made EE unique though.

EE3 was so bad the developer later removed all references to ever making it on their website.

I've seen screenshots of it but never played. Were I to have the coding and artistic experience I'd completely remake EE as a modern game for my own enjoyment.

I believe it, I'd be embarrassed after that mess.

I've been rocking Cave Story for around a decade, probably the game I've been playing the longest. Still a really good game.

I don't know that I really have a "favorite game", just ones I've enjoyed a lot, similar to music.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

13 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

I've seen screenshots of it but never played. Were I to have the coding and artistic experience I'd completely remake EE as a modern game for my own enjoyment.

I believe it, I'd be embarrassed after that mess.

DUDE. ?

25 minutes ago, Raskolnikov said:

DUDE. ?

I've honestly never tried to get a copy of the game... ? I do however still have EE installed on my computer so that fills the need when necessary.

Fortnite

Resident Mozilla Shill.   Typed on my Ortholinear JJ40 custom keyboard
               __     I am the ASCIIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|        

On 12/27/2018 at 8:19 AM, Chevy_Monsenhor said:

Burnout 3: Takedown, definitely my game.

Fast paced, violent, fun, quick to just pick up and play a few rounds and can bring hundreds of hours of entertainment, specially in split screen with friends.

-burnout-

Also the original Quake, i know the levels by muscle memory and i trained myself to play it on a trackball just for the sake of it.

Man, to this day, Burnout 3 is THE sharpest playing PS2 game, and that's even with the Gran Turismo games accounted for, and it's probably one of the smoothest playing games ever made.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

19 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

Man, to this day, Burnout 3 is THE sharpest playing PS2 game, and that's even with the Gran Turismo games accounted for, and it's probably one of the smoothest playing games ever made.

It just feels right, doesn't it? Really good graphics by the time and they hold up really well today.

Solid framerate and frame pacing, i never saw a slowdown during gameplay.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

Probably 'The Simpsons: Hit and Run'. It's what got me into games and eventually computers.

The Halo trilogy and WoW until the WoD expansion.

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

FNAF 1.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Hypixel skywars

For such a casual game, Minecraft really has a hardcore PvP community. 

"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"
-Discord