1350 MHz Base Clock (MHz)

1770 MHz Boost Clock (MHz)

7000 MHz Memory Clock

14 Gbps Memory Data Rate

6144 K L2 Cache Size

24 GDDR6 Total Video Memory

384-bit Memory Interface

672 GB/s Total Memory Bandwidth

510 GigaTexels/sec Texture Rate (Bilinear)

12 nm FFN Fabrication Process

18.6 Billion Transistor Count

3 x DisplayPort , 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB Type-CConnectors

Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit (April 2018 Update or later),Linux 64-bit OS Certification

Dual Slot Form Factor

Two 8-pin Power Connectors

650 Watts Recommended Power Supply

280 Watts Thermal Design Power (TDP)1

89° C Thermal Threshold2

1 hour ago, Valentyn said:

Not only that, the Titan V still gets GeForce drivers. Sure they got improved once with better Pro performance ( thanks Vega FE ); but they're still not getting Quadro drivers.

So unless the Titan RTX completely removes the gaming drivers, and optimisations; it'll still be a Hybrid card like all Titans have been.

Screenshot_252.png

nVidia must have a freaky fetish with Titans. Titans everywhere. Titan Titanny, Titanity X, Titty X (Pascal), Titty Xp, Clash of the Tits.

It's not really different from all those thousans GTX1060 anyway but still, how is nVidia thinking to make it clear for customers like it happened with GPP.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

52 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

oh i remembered: wonder if GN is going to Vacuum the RTX Titan campaign, LOL

Well I could be wrong, but it appears that Steve could possibly have one in the background of his latest video.

3 hours ago, lewdicrous said:

Jay has it in the background

Gamers Nexus also has it in the background:

I doubt Linus accidentally leaked it. IIRC in the last WAN show he talked about Nvidia's marketing campaign strategy. He mentioned how Nvidia makes excellent use of the advertising cycle of products by specifying that unboxing, benchmarks, etc. happen at various dates. I believe this is just part of that advertising strategy by allowing the product to be visible without specifically talking about it. Nvidia is artificially creating "hype" and stirring up the pot (so to speak) to get us all talking about it and thinking about the RTX Titan. This forum post any many like it show that Nvidias marketing strategy is working.

GN.png

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

This is just a nice way from nVidia just to stir up some craze about crazy expensive RTX Titan that only 0.1 % of people will actually buy. 

24 minutes ago, PeterBocan said:

This is just a nice way from nVidia just to stir up some craze about crazy expensive RTX Titan that only 0.1 % of people will actually buy. 

If 1 in a 1000 people buy that, nvidia will be very happy.

Not scientific by any means, but looking at Steam survey for 10-series cards about 3.7% (1 in 27) of respondents had 1080Ti vs other 10 series. Titan cards weren't listed but it is probably safe to say it is a much smaller number. Also these results are likely to be skewed heavily by gamers, so if you were to consider non-gaming users too, it is probably an even smaller proportion.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

17 hours ago, leadeater said:

Nvidia has always said the Titans were pro cards, many of the tech youtubes have had and talked about having that very argument with Nvidia when trying to get samples of the cards. It's about as Pro as the Vega FE was, but only after Nvidia rolled in many of the Quadro driver optimizations in to the Titan drivers because of Vega FE. Before Vega FE they were not Pro cards.

Titan V is very much a pro card, this Titan RTX probably is too but the only Titan cards before these that we could really call Pro was the very first Titan card before Nvidia cut them down and made them a gaming card.

But this doesn't really change that people were in the past buying "pro cards" for gaming and at a later date Nvidia would release a slightly different cheaper config i.e. xx80 Ti. I'm willing to bet this Titan RTX has at least more 2 SMs enabled, if not 4, or like the Titan V will use TU100 making it nothing at all like the 2080 Ti.

So we're still left with the 2080 Ti not having a TU102 die with a Titan configuration and memory and a really large price increase for the top tier Ti buyers and no cheaper option like in the past.

TL;DR 2080 Ti is not a Titan replacement while lacking the use of a Titan TU102 configuration and driver optimizations.

Well, the reason why the Titan was a more of a pro card was because of its place in the market. GTX 690 and 7990 were faster in most games, and unless you were willing to shell out $2k for Titans in SLI, it really made no sense.

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

Leak?

It's a shameless PR stunt and I saw a lot of youtubers happy to go along with it

Ohh, so that's how new products get leaked ? 

/s

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

2 hours ago, arnavvr said:

Well, the reason why the Titan was a more of a pro card was because of its place in the market. GTX 690 and 7990 were faster in most games, and unless you were willing to shell out $2k for Titans in SLI, it really made no sense.

Being expensive doesn't make something Pro. What makes something Pro is having Pro features or optimizations, Quadros and now Titans perform better in professional applications (by a lot in those specific cases) because the drivers have optimizations in them the Geforce ones do not.

I have zero interest in a NV titan card, after they slapped us in the face with the price of the Ti card.

NV need to deliver something seriously special or seriously reconsider their pricing if they want me to even consider the 20 series cards.

7 hours ago, ionbasa said:

GN.png

That's not the Titan RTX box. That box has been on the shelf there since they filled the shelf a few months ago. 

Just open up a random video from a few months ago and you will see the same box sitting there.

1682748445_fuckthepolice.png.f6893c780e163079f25117af964b71c7.png

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

11 minutes ago, Spotty said:

That's not the Titan RTX box. That box has been on the shelf there since they filled the shelf a few months ago. 

Just open up a random video from a few months ago and you will see the same box sitting there.

1682748445_fuckthepolice.png.f6893c780e163079f25117af964b71c7.png

This is correct. Just to add, I believe it's the box for the Titan V that made its appearance on the GN channel around December of last year.

4 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

the one on the left side rack? that's the Titan V o_o

Ya, I realized that shortly after I commented and I had gotten onto my desktop. I had seen it on my phone first.

On 11/30/2018 at 7:18 PM, Spotty said:

Linus accidentally showing a RTX Titan box on the WAN Show

Are you sure it was "accidentally"

I'd beg to differ on that one.

It's just to make more stir to make more money.

Just now, Canada EH said:

Are you sure it was "accidentally"

I'd beg to differ on that one.

It was pretty obvious, but I'm not going to be the one to tell people Santa isn't real. Sometimes it's more fun to just play along.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Just now, Spotty said:

It was pretty obvious, but I'm not going to be the one to tell people Santa isn't real. Sometimes it's more fun to just play along. 

"Sometimes" eh!

So you are an "enabler" and "co-dependent" ;)

Fun is fun however you can get it!

On 11/30/2018 at 6:18 PM, Spotty said:

Looks like @LinusTech accidentally grabbed the wrong box when doing the sponsor spot during this weeks WAN show. Other leaked pictures of the Titan RTX card have also shown up online today, with the guys from The Slow Mo Guys posting a picture of what appears to be a card with the dual fan Nvidia design, similar to the RTX cooler design, with Titan branding.

Manufacturers "accidentally" "leak" things all the time now - it's a standard procedure for generating fake hype over a product rather than just releasing it when it's actually ready. Really hoping the price of 1060/1070's drop soon with all these new RTX cards out though.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

4 hours ago, Spotty said:

3 hours ago, LyondellBasell said:

This is correct. Just to add, I believe it's the box for the Titan V that made its appearance on the GN channel around December of last year.

Pfft, this just confirms that Tech Jesus has access to time travel.

Cool beans but will earlier Titan models be cheaper now? Having an titan XP would be nice since it should be outclassed, right?

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

51 minutes ago, jagdtigger said:

Wanna bet Linus just trolling around with a custom made empty box? :D

Considering how many other people have the same box, unlikely.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

19 hours ago, CTR640 said:

nVidia must have a freaky fetish with Titans. Titans everywhere. Titan Titanny, Titanity X, Titty X (Pascal), Titty Xp, Clash of the Tits.

It's not really different from all those thousans GTX1060 anyway but still, how is nVidia thinking to make it clear for customers like it happened with GPP.

It should be a single Titan for each architecture; but sadly they can't help themselves.

The damn Titan X, and Titan X > Xp are mental!

The entire 1060 line is a mess!

16 hours ago, ionbasa said:

That's the Titan V box right there. Doesn't have the silver accents like the RTX box

yn3KaM0.jpg

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

2 hours ago, williamcll said:

Cool beans but will earlier Titan models be cheaper now? Having an titan XP would be nice since it should be outclassed, right?

Nah, they'll just discontinue them.

Unless the RTX Titan also features the same CUDA cores and FP 64 performance as the Titan V; they might sell both next to each other for a while. At the same price of course

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q