PCI E 2 CABLE NOT WORKING

My pc will only show on my monitor when my gpu has only one pci e 1 is plugged in but when pci e 2 is plugged in aswell it doesn’t show on the screen. What’s the solutions ?

GPU : GTX 3060 Trio

12 minutes ago, YoungBlade said:

When you say "PCI E" do you mean "DisplayPort?"

image.jpeg.105edfd906ce2a1b695119aa59acb21b.jpeg

the two cables that run into the graphics card

14 minutes ago, YoungBlade said:

When you say "PCI E" do you mean "DisplayPort?"

image.jpeg.105edfd906ce2a1b695119aa59acb21b.jpeg

this is what the repair shop said to me : “graphics card 1 pcie cable boots graphics card with 2 pcie card not detected”

1 minute ago, logan mcd said:

this is what the repair shop said to me : “graphics card 1 pcie cable boots graphics card with 2 pcie card not detected”

So they're talking about the PCIe power connectors on the card?

Given that it's an RTX 3060, it should only need a single PCIe x8 connection to give you stock performance. The MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X Trio does have two connectors, but it's overkill - the card can't use that much power anyway.

Do you have two PCIe 8-pin (6+2) connectors? Or are you trying to use one 8-pin and one 6-pin? The card might not want to work with just a 6 pin installed for the second connector.

If you're using two 8-pins, then it could be that one of the PCIe power connections has gone bad. If the card is still under warranty, you could try to RMA it. Otherwise, if it's working with just one, it's probably fine. You're not really going to lose any performance on a 3060.