1350 MHz Base Clock (MHz)

1770 MHz Boost Clock (MHz)

7000 MHz Memory Clock

14 Gbps Memory Data Rate

6144 K L2 Cache Size

24 GDDR6 Total Video Memory

384-bit Memory Interface

672 GB/s Total Memory Bandwidth

510 GigaTexels/sec Texture Rate (Bilinear)

12 nm FFN Fabrication Process

18.6 Billion Transistor Count

3 x DisplayPort , 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB Type-CConnectors

Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit (April 2018 Update or later),Linux 64-bit OS Certification

Dual Slot Form Factor

Two 8-pin Power Connectors

650 Watts Recommended Power Supply

280 Watts Thermal Design Power (TDP)1

89° C Thermal Threshold2

1 hour ago, porina said:

We don't know how many Pascal chips they have, and where in the product line. It may simply be they still have a surplus of 1060's so holding off the newer cards in that range while the old ones clear. Also from the other thread, where they blamed AMD shifting more 580s into that area than they expected, which is right where the 1060 sits. It was also long speculated that Turing was delayed while they shifted Pascal stock.

What reason would they have for holding back Pascal stock? That makes no sense to me as they don't gain anything until they are sold. So they either try to shift them, which is what I think they're doing, or they bin it and focus purely on Turing. The latter case would only work out if the loss from binning Pascal would be outweighed by selling more Turing, and even at Turing street pricing, I don't think that is the case.

We all know how finicky shareholders get over investment vs return and it's getting very close to fiscal year end.

Nvidia already made their money from Pascal, you said yourself it EOL so from a business stand point it would be better to sit on a few hundred thousand old cards and drip feed them on to the marketplace if it means your current gen cards get a sales boost and come March Jensen can stand in the shareholders meeting and present Turing as a commercial success.

I'm pretty sure older cards increase in value due to rarity once they disappear from store shelves.

Also warehouse space cost nothing when you own the warehouse and are paying for its operation regardless.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

25 minutes ago, Sauron said:

I think it's more likely Linus did it for the lols xD

Nah, multiple tech tubers have been "leaking" images and dropping hints, it was probably a part of a sanctioned guerilla marketing campaign by Nvidia themselves.

Nothing Linus has ever done would give me any indication that he would do that, twice, just for the "lols".

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Another 'leaked' image is floating around. Interestingly we get a clearer picture in this one than the Slow Mo Guys tweeted photo of the card, and it appears that the card does not feature NVLink.

(Edit: Nevermind, I just didn't realise the NVLink covers were so sleek and seamless looking)

https://twitter.com/AndrewYNg/status/1068600427069923328

image.png.e829f83746f4070ef965f3642b7d4430.png

(Source: https://videocardz.com/79200/nvidia-rtx-titan-teased-by-influencers)

What is with these people showing off their Titan RTX with shit cable management? Have you no respect!

Edited by Spotty

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

6 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Another 'leaked' image is floating around. Interestingly we get a clearer picture in this one than the Slow Mo Guys tweeted photo of the card, and it appears that the card does not feature NVLink.

:snip:

The NvLink cover sure looks to be right there.

Come on AMD, Make Navi great.

51 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Nah, multiple tech tubers have been "leaking" images and dropping hints, it was probably a part of a sanctioned guerilla marketing campaign by Nvidia themselves.

Nothing Linus has ever done would give me any indication that he would do that, twice, just for the "lols".

That would be undisclosed advertising, which is illegal as well as immoral... I just don't see LMG engaging into this sort of behaviour. As you said, nothing they've ever done would suggest they'd do that.

I think he knew about the other leaks and he figured the cat was out of the box, so he might as well get on the bandwagon.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

1 minute ago, Wildosvt said:

The NvLink cover sure looks to be right there.

Actually wait yeah, you're right. I had to go and look at photos of the RTX 2080ti and they use the same cover. I thought it was just a solid piece. Damn, that's a sleek cover, way better than the orange plastic ones I got for SLI covers on my 1080 Ti :D

Edited my previous post...

Spoiler

RTX 2080Ti NVlink cover in comparison

image.png.2e6960ede974000842b43e7409f29299.png

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

3 minutes ago, Sauron said:

I think he knew about the other leaks and he figured the cat was out of the box, so he might as well get on the bandwagon.

What Linus did is absolutely in line with his mentality and past actions, he did it before for the Star Wars Titan card I believe. Had them in the background of another video. He's a massive troll and loves a good stir, but smart enough to know when it's safe to do so.

10 hours ago, leadeater said:

This can't be true, everyone's been telling me the GTX 2080 Ti is the Titan replacement ?

Time to sell a FE 2080 Ti apparently.

Or the 1080 Ti... one has to go now.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

2 minutes ago, Sauron said:

That would be undisclosed advertising, which is illegal as well as immoral... I just don't see LMG engaging into this sort of behaviour. As you said, nothing they've ever done would suggest they'd do that.

Only if they are paid by Nvidia to promote it...

*puts on tin foil hat*

He did say "Let's do our sponsors. So, umm, the first one we've got is..." before showing the product. #Nvidiashillconfirmed /s

2 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Only if they are paid by Nvidia to promote it...

*PLOT TWIST*

AMD paid them.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

1 minute ago, Sauron said:

*PLOT TWIST*

AMD paid them.

Double reverse counter marketing? Make people hate the company but you're the one paying for it, true evil!

14 minutes ago, Sauron said:

*PLOT TWIST*

AMD paid them.

Nvidia paid Intel to pay AMD to pay for that. Makes sense.

24 minutes ago, leadeater said:

What Linus did is absolutely in line with his mentality and past actions, he did it before for the Star Wars Titan card I believe. Had them in the background of another video. He's a massive troll and loves a good stir, but smart enough to know when it's safe to do so.

Eh, pretty sure Nvidia has some social media embargo or something. Tons of leaks all on the same day or so.

https://videocardz.com/79200/nvidia-rtx-titan-teased-by-influencers

Jayztwocents leaked on twitter as well but he's not listed in that article

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

12 minutes ago, S w a t s o n said:

Eh, pretty sure Nvidia has some social media embargo or something. Tons of leaks all on the same day or so.

https://videocardz.com/79200/nvidia-rtx-titan-teased-by-influencers

Jayztwocents leaked on twitter as well but he's not listed in that article

Well I more mean they way he did it, embargo might have lifted but he's certainly not passed trolling us.

@Princess Cadence Your a complete performance whore aren't you ?

That said anyone who paid any attention to the teardown videos out there saw a titan coming when we saw the spare slot for another memory module on the PCB's.

I'll be happy with my 2080Ti though thanks. And unlike certain trolls i never came into RTX expecting the RTX feature to be anything to write home about for at least 12 months.

Just now, CarlBar said:

You can never have enough :3

Would be nice owning a TITAN card again although I wonder if it's going to be priced at 3k as well and how it'll stack up with the TITAN V

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

1 minute ago, Princess Cadence said:

You can never have enough :3

Would be nice owning a TITAN card again although I wonder if it's going to be priced at 3k as well and how it'll stack up with the TITAN V

Oh if i could afford to spend the extra i probably would as well. But the performance to price change is very unlikely to be justifiable for me unless titan RTX starts out really cheap.

11 minutes ago, IceCold008 said:

All that matters is the price to preformance ratio for most of us. I will bet good money it will be bad. 

Well historically Titans never had good price/performance ratio so it's a pretty safe bet.

Releasing Titan V NVIDIA clearly wanted to sharpen the line between gaming and prosumer cards. Realizing that their previous Titans failed to do so (the line was extremely blurry and it wasn't uncommon for them to be called gaming cards), they gave it a whole different purpose. And slapping a $3000 price tag on it definitely helped with removing the residual "gaming" connotations.

If they want to continue with the trend then expecting the price to be less than $3000 is simply wishful thinking.

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

9 hours ago, mr moose said:

Yep the only people who care about the titan being anything in specific are forum debaters.  Nvidia will call it whatever sells the most units.  Right up until the titan V nvidia had "gaming" as the most prominent word on the titans landing page. 

Not only that, the Titan V still gets GeForce drivers. Sure they got improved once with better Pro performance ( thanks Vega FE ); but they're still not getting Quadro drivers.

So unless the Titan RTX completely removes the gaming drivers, and optimisations; it'll still be a Hybrid card like all Titans have been.

Screenshot_252.png

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

Don't they usually do the titan first and then the 80ti as a cheaper version to shaft titan owners?

1 minute ago, Okjoek said:

Don't they usually do the titan first and then the 80ti as a cheaper version to shaft titan owners?

Usually.

Unless they plan to do another Titan Black later; where they release a complete fully unlocked Die later once yields are better.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

16 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

oh i remembered: wonder if GN is going to Vacuum the RTX Titan campaign, LOL

it's obvious this was a paid stunt. Either they miss Tech Jesus or be ready to be ridicularized* ?

*is this a word? i hope so